PDA

View Full Version : Media Katie up for grabs

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-07-2010, 05:17 PM
I see the huns have put some players up for offers including young Miss Thomson, oh well never mind sweetheart you might be keeping another treatment table warm soon

:bye:

LancashireHibby
09-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Middlesbrough. Nailed on.

Hainan Hibs
09-07-2010, 05:26 PM
As long as someone thinks of his poor mum:boo hoo:

Future17
09-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I see the huns have put some players up for offers including young Miss Thomson, oh well never mind sweetheart you might be keeping another treatment table warm soon

Sell-on clause?

bighairyfaeleith
09-07-2010, 06:59 PM
As long as someone thinks of his poor mum:boo hoo:

:greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Sell-on clause?

:agree:

snooky
09-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Sell-on clause?

When did Santa sign for the Huns :confused:

Just Jimmy
09-07-2010, 08:03 PM
huns will sell him for at least the 2mill they paid so no real loss financially tbh. Outwith our budget but I'd have him back. I don't care about the ***** before, he's a fantastic player in the SPL.

bighairyfaeleith
09-07-2010, 08:06 PM

I wouldnae mind grabbing the wee cant!!!

hope he gets flogged to some really crappy little championship side

snooky
09-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Come home, Katie .... all is forgiven.

:fibber:

bighairyfaeleith
09-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Thing is, would he get his game in our current side?:greengrin

ballengeich
09-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Is there a newspaper column where he begs Rangers to release him from his Ibrox nightmare?

Niffy
09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
To me he'll always be remembered for this... god bless the BBC web site...

http://www.dunbar.org.uk/images/gs/kt.jpg

Dashing Bob S
09-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Nice bit of business by Rodders, as Katie has hardly been a raging success at Ibrox. His fitness isn't great and there's a real chance he could start the big fade into oblivion now. Tbh I think he never quite reached his potential following the bad injury at ER, but like Brown could have done with another two seasons here. Can't shed too many tears at Katies relentless decsent into mediocrity, but I'm sadder about the Brown situ. I reckon he has one more season at Darkheid to cut the mustard before he too is on the circuit of inexorable decline.

aberhibsfc
09-07-2010, 09:39 PM
How long till the sickness tablets are out.

He has to make the right decision for his family, will his girlfriend, oops mum move down there.

Iain G
09-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Nice bit of business by Rodders, as Katie has hardly been a raging success at Ibrox. His fitness isn't great and there's a real chance he could start the big fade into oblivion now. Tbh I think he never quite reached his potential following the bad injury at ER, but like Brown could have done with another two seasons here. Can't shed too many tears at Katies relentless decsent into mediocrity, but I'm sadder about the Brown situ. I reckon he has one more season at Darkheid to cut the mustard before he too is on the circuit of inexorable decline.

Indeed Bob, though I think Collins should get some credit for the way he managed the situation, happily getting rid of KT but keeping Brown on til the end of the season, and we got fantastic money for both of them.

More dissapointed about Brown not developing as he should have done, a move down south would have suited him better.

Future17
10-07-2010, 12:38 AM
To me he'll always be remembered for this... god bless the BBC web site...

http://www.dunbar.org.uk/images/gs/kt.jpg

Nice middle name you've given him there. :greengrin

Niffy
10-07-2010, 06:06 AM
That was the BBC did that... gen up....

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-07-2010, 07:23 AM
[QUOTE=Iain G;2510883

More dissapointed about Brown not developing as he should have done, a move down south would have suited him better.[/QUOTE]

Agreed and a warning to any player thinking it's an easy ride along the dark end of the M8, I simply cannot believe that Broony is viewed the way he is by the smellies, he was one of the greatest players ever to come through the ER youth set up.

SmokieJoe
10-07-2010, 08:01 AM

:agree: this could be another cash cow with the usual tache's sell on clause. Who have we got left in the sell on clause bank? Murphy, Broony, Whittiker. any more i cant remember?

Bostonhibby
10-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Is there a newspaper column where he begs Rangers to release him from his Ibrox nightmare?

:faf: So he can sign for (insert name here) who he has always wanted to play for / mum said he should play for.

heretoday
10-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Remind me what Thomson did to incur the righteous wrath of Hibs fans?

robinp
10-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Remind me what Thomson did to incur the righteous wrath of Hibs fans?

IIRC He went to the Record and spouted off about how he was only paid buttons at hibs, rodders wouldnt give him anymore and his poor mammy had to work all hours at a care home. :boo hoo:

Mammmmmma
:boo hoo:

RickyS
10-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Thing is, would he get his game in our current side?:greengrin

no while Rankin is still here:greengrin

basehibby
10-07-2010, 09:36 AM
IIRC He went to the Record and spouted off about how he was only paid buttons at hibs, rodders wouldnt give him anymore and his poor mammy had to work all hours at a care home. :boo hoo:

Mammmmmma

:agree: Thereby abusing the honour and priviledge of being Hibs' captain by using the weekly column in the Daily ****** which his captaincy afforded him to prostitute himself and his teammates to the OF with the object of lining his pockets. Technically a hanging offence.

blackpoolhibs
10-07-2010, 09:40 AM
:agree: Thereby abusing the honour and priviledge of being Hibs' captain by using the weekly column in the Daily ****** which his captaincy afforded him to prostitute himself and his teammates to the OF with the object of lining his pockets. Technically a hanging offence.

I live in hope.

Ray_
10-07-2010, 09:41 AM
I don't really know where all this is coming from, both are captains of their infirm clubs and both would/will go for more than Hibs got for them.

Rankers are only willing to sell because of the mess they are in financially & to say Thomson wouldn't get in the current Hibs team is plain daft, he is exactly what Hibs need, a defensive minded player who can keep the ball.

Thomson is not the brightest spark, certainly after his actions and the comments he made, but that is not that unusual for young footballers is it? But he still does well in the role he plays.

aberhibsfc
10-07-2010, 09:51 AM

Mammmmmma

And how going playing for Hibs made him feel sick. In addition, despite being a self-professed Hibs fan, Rangers were his team and he always wanted to play for them.

Don't forget, we were mounting a serious assault on the League cup which his public carry on threatened to de-rail. Not happy fighting his own corner he tried to rope Brown into his carry on and disrupt the team. Brown left at the end of the season, but even 'no point crying over spilled orange juice' realised that this was not acceptable behaviour and left Katie to swing. Brown left the club on good terms at the end of the season and with the League Cup victory and sizeable fee. Oh yeah, Thomo got his move for a decent fee, but no doubt bartered the value down with his Willie McKay antics and could have cost us our first trophy for 16 years.

He is a pr1ck!

He could have left the club as an Icon and be revered amongst the fans, but his behaviour will exclude him from this adoration.

He'll have to do some amount of grovelling before I'll have any respect for him.

Kojock
10-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Strong rumour doing the rounds at Hunsville that Thomson is off to Middlesborough in exchange for Lee Miller + cash.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-07-2010, 10:44 AM
And how going playing for Hibs made him feel sick. In addition, despite being a self-professed Hibs fan, Rangers were his team and he always wanted to play for them.

Don't forget, we were mounting a serious assault on the League cup which his public carry on threatened to de-rail. Not happy fighting his own corner he tried to rope Brown into his carry on and disrupt the team. Brown left at the end of the season, but even 'no point crying over spilled orange juice' realised that this was not acceptable behaviour and left Katie to swing. Brown left the club on good terms at the end of the season and with the League Cup victory and sizeable fee. Oh yeah, Thomo got his move for a decent fee, but no doubt bartered the value down with his Willie McKay antics and could have cost us our first trophy for 16 years.

He is a pr1ck!

He could have left the club as an Icon and be revered amongst the fans, but his behaviour will exclude him from this adoration.

He'll have to do some amount of grovelling before I'll have any respect for him.

:agree: