PDA

View Full Version : Yams HAHAHA Deluded Yam

H18sry
08-07-2010, 02:39 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8798363.stm :bye:

SaulGoodman
08-07-2010, 02:43 PM
He's a bonnie looking chap, isn't he :thumbsup:

scott7_0(Prague)
08-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Sounds really clever,

YAM dick - We brought in Darren Barr and Kevin Kyle, so we have strengthened the squad,
Reporter - But you lost 4 or 5 players,

YAM dick - obviously we will be fitter this year, which is great, we will play friendlies this year. So obviously we will have a better start to the season ahead.

Observation - did you no play friendlies last year, did you no work on fitness last year......

No the brightest button to put up for a interview.......... :bye:

HibeeB
08-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Top three finish, Eurpean football, great cup runs, World class players (ahem), new stand.

How could you not buy a season ticket :dunno:

:vladsheep:

Stevie Reid
08-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Apart from the fact that he obviously has to say all these things, we laughed at the Jambos for their assumption that they would finish above us last season, let's not start imitating those we mock.

Plus, as much as I believe that we are better than them, we'd be very foolish to write them off.

MacBean
08-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally spouted by Lee "bang bang" Wallace.

Everyone knows about finishing top three, I think that's the manager's aim anyway. He obviously maybe wants more than that but that's just the man he is.

what a fricking nugget!!

it must be "great" being at hearts just now eh :bye::bye:

lyonhibs
08-07-2010, 03:16 PM
He's quite obviously very, very stupid, but realistically he can't come out in an interview and say, "well, I'll be happy if we just about scrape into the top 6"

That would send the Merricks into an absolute frothing tailspin, and he'd probably find that he'd contracted a serious bout of "Vlad Flu" :greengrin

frazeHFC
08-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Is he the most ugly human being currently or ever previously?

Similar quote to Richard Hammond on Top Gear Vietnam Special, not my strange wording!

PercyHibs
08-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Sounds like he's relaying what the whole team thinks. but dont shoot the messenger!!

:wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
F J K?

That's an abbrieviation of how far FJK is allowed to cast his signing net.
Former Jambos & Kuanas.

Any other targets of course have to pass the Lithmus Test first.

CentreLine
08-07-2010, 03:37 PM
He's quite obviously very, very stupid, but realistically he can't come out in an interview and say, "well, I'll be happy if we just about scrape into the top 6"

That would send the Merricks into an absolute frothing tailspin, and he'd probably find that he'd contracted a serious bout of "Vlad Flu" :greengrin

Maybe not the sharpest tool in the box but I would have him at ER in the blink of an eye. IMHO he is a good player unfortunate to be playing for a laughing stock, hahahearts.
Isn't he a hibee?

SouthMoroccoStu
08-07-2010, 03:46 PM
I hate to say......but is he not a hibs fan? :duck:

WeAreHibs
08-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I closed the page after 1m30s, got sick of the slavering and constant "again" just before he came out with more p15H.

Love the cough into the sleeve, charming young man but what else do you expect?

blairwallace
08-07-2010, 03:54 PM
top three?!
someones lowered their standards of a scottish premiership winning team, no? :wink:

imo the teams i see in the top three is Rangers, Celtic and Dundee united. personally with our luck we couldn't manage it, unless DU flop then i could see us, motherwell and the yams going for 3 in a realist situation but if DU do as well as they did last season the SPL is just going to finnish as it did last season.

Rangers winners
celtic/DU battle for 2nd
hibs/yams/murderwell 4/5/6th place battle
hamilton 7th
st johnstone 8th
aberdeen 9th
st mirren 10th
inverness 11th
kilmarnock 12th (sorry mixu)

seanraff07
08-07-2010, 04:08 PM

Unfortunately, yes he is.

What a numpty, we will be fitter this season, sorry have i missed something.. have they never had pre-season training before or something?:clown:

EskbankHibby
08-07-2010, 04:14 PM

Maybe not the sharpest tool in the box but I would have him at ER in the blink of an eye. IMHO he is a good player unfortunate to be playing for a laughing stock, hahahearts.
Isn't he a hibee?

:agree:

100% a hibby.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Reading between the lines at the end of the interview he's offski

Hibercelona
08-07-2010, 05:39 PM
The man behind the camera was actually Vlad himself.

With Lee wally's contract in 1 hand and a pair of scissors in the other. :agree:

Danny_Hibee
08-07-2010, 05:40 PM
:agree:

100% a hibby.

was a hibby

EskbankHibby
08-07-2010, 06:04 PM
was a hibby

Of course.

poolman
08-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Sounds really clever,

YAM dick - We brought in Darren Barr and Kevin Kyle, so we have strengthened the squad,
Reporter - But you lost 4 or 5 players,

YAM dick - obviously we will be fitter this year, which is great, we will play friendlies this year. So obviously we will have a better start to the season ahead.

Observation - did you no play friendlies last year, did you no work on fitness last year......

No the brightest button to put up for a interview.......... :bye:

Sorry Scott but you are wrong here

FJK is known for his teams to start the new season hammering teams left,right and centre due to his pre-season training regime

Just look at Killie over the past few seasons about August and September..................A team to be admired for their explosive start to each new campaign

Where's that biting ma nails smiley :bye: