PDA

View Full Version : Jambos latest Crock

greenginger
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Seems they've signed another for their treatment room. Kyle is not going on pre-season camp to Italy,he staying home to have a knee operation.

How very disappointing to all those waiting on the arrival of the promised centre forward like the " second coming ". :greengrin

--------
08-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Seems they've signed another for their treatment room. Kyle is not going on pre-season camp to Italy,he staying home to have a knee operation.

How very disappointing to all those waiting on the arrival of the promised centre forward like the " second coming ". :greengrin

I feel their pain...... :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
08-07-2010, 12:10 PM
I feel their pain...... :rolleyes:

Think it's all down to the Kilmarnock FC chairman.

http://www.toyvault.com/nightmares/Voodoo%20Dolls%20-%20Large.jpg

As far as I'm concerned everyone attached to the Yams is a pain.

degenerated
08-07-2010, 12:24 PM
how disappointing for them, they have such high expectations of him on brokeback

Campbell would do ok, but will be cruelly exposed by pace and I doubt his heart would be in it for a battle against Kyle

:hilarious

iwasthere1972
08-07-2010, 12:31 PM
how disappointing for them, they have such high expectations of him on brokeback

Trumpets. They're pinning their hopes of a league title, Scottish Cup, CIS Cup and Champions League qualification on a guy who has scored 40 goals in over 200 appearances during 10 years. :devil:

HenryMonk
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
aw what a shame , i feel so sorry for them:greengrin

Riordans Boots
08-07-2010, 12:39 PM

Shame :rolleyes:

--------
08-07-2010, 12:41 PM

http://www.hibs.net/images/hibsnet/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by some deluded erse on Sol Campbell
Campbell would do ok, but will be cruelly exposed by pace and I doubt his heart would be in it for a battle against Kyle

Campbell scared of Kyle? :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

EskbankHibby
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM

There is one 'r' too many in the thread title mate.:wink:

Owain_1987
08-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Trumpets. They're pinning their hopes of a league title, Scottish Cup, CIS Cup and Champions League qualification on a guy who has scored 40 goals in over 200 appearances during 10 years. :devil:

Sounds like England fans :greengrin

mowgli
08-07-2010, 02:50 PM

Where did u get your info? the newspaper! :rolleyes:
He had the op a month ago, has had some inflamation training too hard, and been told to rest for a week,that all folks.