PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Sign Hart! (1 year ago today)

Speedway
08-07-2010, 10:18 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100707/hart-joins-hibernian_2262950_2086770

Hibbyradge
08-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

matty_f
08-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Very surprised that none of our 'in-the-know' posters knew anything about this one. We've certainly surprised a lot of people with this signing.:agree:

Welcome to Hibernian Michael!:thumbsup:

Hibee_Lisa
08-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Welcome :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
08-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Absolute fantastic addition to the sqaud!

Welcome to Hibernina f.c Michael Hart :aok:

Tremendous signing. :agree:

.Sean.
08-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Welcome aboard Michael :agree:

iwasthere1972
08-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Welcome Hartie. :thumbsup:

Done the Hibs way.

Sprouleflyer
08-07-2010, 10:30 AM
This is a shock, Yogi sure does know how to pull a rabbit from the hat!!!!

Welcome to the club Michael Hart :thumbsup:

RickyS
08-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Welcome aboard Michael :agree:

quote from a Yam mate. Hart is *******, nae better than Ginger Thomson. and he will be no more than the weak link they exploit in derbies!
I eventually stopped laughin and pointed out, the token Lithuanians that have arrived! its no problem, nobody is being forced on him, if they are there its cos FJK wants them, nowt to do with Romanov. absolute deludedness

Welcome to the Hibees Michael

Andy74
08-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Another piece of the jigsaw that so many wanted completed last year sometime!!

It's important we get the right guys in instead of just anyone and hopefully he and Edwin prove to be worth the wait.

Now, a bit of pace up front and maybe another physical type with experience and we'll be just about ready to make sure we keep that 17 point gap next year.

derek1875hfc
08-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Official Site

Hart signs 2 year deal

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Well that one came right out of the blue, never saw that one coming. :greengrin

Stevie Reid
08-07-2010, 10:34 AM
****ing delighted! Hugely important signing.

YehButNoBut
08-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Nice one we've needed a good right back for a while, hopefully he will be the answer.

Hart, Hart, Glorious Hart :whistle:

khib70
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Very good signing. A genuine right back who can get forward at pace.

Welcome to Hibs, sir:thumbsup:

Speedway
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Well that one came right out of the blue, never saw that one coming. :greengrin

Right out of left field, you might say.

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Right out of left field, you might say.

Yip, has anyone else heard the rumour about Hartley? :wink:

iwasthere1972
08-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Yip, has anyone else heard the rumour about Hartley? :wink:

Was in Sainsbury's this morning and managed to get a pic.

http://imagesa.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/026/product-6542026.jpg

lyonhibs
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLEEEEEEEELUUUUUUJAH!!!! <kindly imagine suitably dramatic organ and choral backing>

Brilliant news - we might actually have a competent RB - whose best position is actually RB - playing in our team for the first time since god knows when.

This will open up debate, but I don't think Whittaker or Wotherspoon's best position was/is RB.

Hart's - by his own admission - best position most definitely is right back:thumbsup:

DAZ86
08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Good signings coming through at a steady pace from Hibs. Good work.

:thumbsup:

Diclonius
08-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Loving it. :thumbsup: I mean, booooooooooooooooo..

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Was in Sainsbury's this morning and managed to get a pic.

http://imagesa.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/026/product-6542026.jpg

Jammy sod.

HibeeB
08-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Finally :thumbsup:

Hart, Hart, Glorious Hart :whistle:

Just need to get David Sole out of retirement, swich disciplines and come to us and we can steal another of their slogans.

.Sean.
08-07-2010, 10:56 AM
quote from a Yam mate. Hart is *******, nae better than Ginger Thomson. and he will be no more than the weak link they exploit in derbies!
I eventually stopped laughin and pointed out, the token Lithuanians that have arrived! its no problem, nobody is being forced on him, if they are there its cos FJK wants them, nowt to do with Romanov. absolute deludedness

Welcome to the Hibees Michael
If that's the case, inform him of this ''Lithuanian superstar'' they currently have on trial.

A guy that was released by Exeter. Yes, Exeter. This guy wasn't deemed fit enough to don the jersey of Exeter City.

Last season he barely even featured for the worst team in the history of the SAS Ligaen in Denmark. I think he scored less than Christian Nade, and no I am not making this up.

He's that *****, I cannot even remember his name.

Jumbo Jim said him and fellow foreign import Mrowciec(sp) were ''reccomended to him''. Aye and we all ken who by, ya fat Hearts fanny!

Dibben
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Great signing!!

Welcomw to the club Michael!!!

:thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
08-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Jammy sod.

You need to conserve these jokes.

Oscar T Grouch
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Welcome to Hibs Mr Hart, at last a proper RB :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Speedway
08-07-2010, 11:07 AM
You need to conserve these jokes.

They are the preserve of BH, that's for sure.

Hibbyradge
08-07-2010, 11:11 AM
They are the preserve of BH, that's for sure.

:agree: I think he must make them up when he's down in the tube station at midnight.

jonjoklej
08-07-2010, 11:14 AM
about time this was confirmed another bit added hieght to the team now to hope the murphy loan happens that would stiffing our defence up for sure :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

RickyS
08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
If that's the case, inform him of this ''Lithuanian superstar'' they currently have on trial.

A guy that was released by Exeter. Yes, Exeter. This guy wasn't deemed fit enough to don the jersey of Exeter City.

Last season he barely even featured for the worst team in the history of the SAS Ligaen in Denmark. I think he scored less than Christian Nade, and no I am not making this up.

He's that *****, I cannot even remember his name.

Jumbo Jim said him and fellow foreign import Mrowciec(sp) were ''reccomended to him''. Aye and we all ken who by, ya fat Hearts fanny!

like it mate, but these pink ladies are so deluded they cant/wont admit anything thats wrong with their club. Jim has an eye for a player he has proved it, he says and exeter probably couldnae afford him he says, I just laughed and hung up:bye:

Speedway
08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
:agree: I think he must make them up when he's down in the tube station at midnight.

He's going underground, that's for sure.

Gatecrasher
08-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Good signing!!

well done hibs

welcome Hart :thumbsup:

WellingtonHibby
08-07-2010, 11:21 AM
...Is it just me or is he looking a tad rotund in the phot on the official site. Im sure I can spot a hint of the man breasticles.

:bitchy:

Hibbyradge
08-07-2010, 11:23 AM
...Is it just me or is he looking a tad rotund in the phot on the official site. Im sure I can spot a hint of the man breasticles.

Perv.

Dinkydoo
08-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Good stuff so far from JH in terms of new signings.

Welcome to Hibernian F.C Michael :thumbsup:

davemcbain
08-07-2010, 11:28 AM
All he has to do is score a winner in the derby in front of their new stand - the headline will be "Hart break hotel"....

My moneys on the goal coming long before the hotel.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I posted that he was not coming on another thread so shows what I know. This signing is important for two reasons. Firstly, as with De Graaf, this is quality rather than quantity. Secondly, this boy is a right-back. No a body that is right-sided and play in a few roles. He is a right-back, and barring injury, suspension, or loss of form, he starts there. And that means Spoony is back being a midfielder.

Jim44
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM
The 'sour grape' suckers over by are delighted at our new signing. Seemingly he's garbage. :rolleyes:

Purehibee_MYB
08-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Looks like Hughes is living up to our transfer expectations at the moment...All I want now is a strong CM and make sure that none of our strikers (I may let Nish go ;) ) and we will be formidable!

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 11:33 AM
He's going underground, that's for sure.

Great players, great football, thats entertainment.

WellingtonHibby
08-07-2010, 11:36 AM

wont be long before the boo boys get on his back, It'l be the ETON RIFLES for him!

patlowe
08-07-2010, 11:40 AM
His form and fitness over the past couple of years are a concern but he's proven quality at this level and has to be an improvement over the absolute dross we've had at RB since Whittaker.

Booked4Being-Ugly
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
The 'sour grape' suckers over by are delighted at our new signing. Seemingly he's garbage. :rolleyes:They must be right, why cant we get Polish rejects or Lithuanians? :boo hoo:

Golden Bear
08-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Absolutely excellent news.

Further proof that Rod really listens to the fans and we can all look forward to targetting yet another player unless he produces at least a hat trick in the first nanoseconds of his debut game.

This is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Riordans Boots
08-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Took your time getting here :greengrin Welcome Michael Hart :thumbsup:

Speedway
08-07-2010, 12:14 PM

The first derby will be interesting. Edinburgh's going to turn into a town called malice.

Despite his name, Hart's got Hibs connections with his grandad Tom.

CRAZYHIBBY
08-07-2010, 12:15 PM
welcome to hibs michael.......anyone know how tall he is?

iwasthere1972
08-07-2010, 12:18 PM

5' 10" without socks and shoes.

2" less than Ian Murray.

:grr: Somehow our back two won't look right.

Keith_M
08-07-2010, 12:18 PM

and what's his website like?

:greengrin

allezsauzee
08-07-2010, 12:21 PM
about time this was confirmed another bit added hieght to the team now to hope the murphy loan happens that would stiffing our defence up for sure :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

it wouldn't just be our defence that was stiffened up if we got murph back on loan quite frankly:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 12:25 PM
The first derby will be interesting. Edinburgh's going to turn into a town called malice.

A late goal by hibs would turn that player into a 5 O'clock hero, and surely be testament to all the mod cons at east mains.

Hainan Hibs
Welcome Michael:thumbsup:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:grr:

But welcome:greengrin

M11BMO
Delighted with this signing. Hopefully he can stay fit and we'll have some stability in the RB position.:thumbsup:

Speedway
08-07-2010, 12:27 PM
A late goal by hibs would turn that player into a 5 O'clock hero, and surely be testament to all the mod cons at east mains.

Let's just hope that our boo boys don't consign him to the Funeral Pyre. This is the modern world, after all.

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 12:28 PM
At last, a european full back. At least if he gets homesick, he's not far to go. :devil:

heretoday
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Is he really grandson to the great Tom Hart?

He'll have a few bob then.

BonnieFitbaTeam
08-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Expect to read the full story in the News Of The World on Sunday. You can pick one up when you're In The City.

Ryan91
08-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Great job by the board and Hughes to a get a player like Hart, it's been a while since we've had a RB with a bit of experience at being RB, hope he can do a good job for the club. Welcome to the club, Michael.

Oscar Lomax
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Good signing. A proper RB thats been needed for ages. Well done Yogli !!!

Baldy Foghorn
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Our team is looking as "thick as thieves", while the maroon muppets look like "absolute beginners".....

I have a great feeling that "Saturday's kids", are going to "start" playing, and we will be "pretty green",
to lift "the great depression" and we will all be "happy together"......

But "just who is the 5 o'clock hero"??????:confused:

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Good signing. A proper RB thats been needed for ages. Well done Yogli !!!

He's pish, i watched him last season against Blackpool, and he's a bombscare.

Baldy Foghorn
08-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Great job by the board and Hughes to a get a player like Hart, it's been a while since we've had a RB with a bit of experience at being RB, hope he can do a good job for the club. Welcome to the club, Michael.

Lets hope he is "Mr Clean" away from the pitch

trev the hat
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Welcome to Hibs Michael.:greengrin Alot to live up to so get a good pre season. you,ll need it.:thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
08-07-2010, 12:54 PM

Great news, the last bombscare we signed is now worth about 20 times what we paid for him:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Great news, the last bombscare we signed is now worth about 20 times what we paid for him:thumbsup:

vahibbie
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM

That's OK, Yogi will probably play him anywhere but RB:wink:

lyonhibs
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM

:tee hee: :tsk tsk::fishin:

Jack
08-07-2010, 01:07 PM

Is he really grandson to the great Tom Hart?

He'll have a few bob then.

Really!!! THE Tom Hart? :dizzy:

Hibbyradge
08-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Let's just hope that our boo boys don't consign him to the Funeral Pyre. This is the modern world, after all.

I concur. I hope to hear some different Sound Effects this season.

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 01:17 PM

Have you seen the clobber he's wearing, the style council will be pissing themselves.

WellingtonHibby
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Really!!! THE Tom Hart? :dizzy:

No the Other one...

hibeeleicester
08-07-2010, 01:32 PM
from what i seen of him against Chelsea on the tv..... he is veryyy fast and strong in the tackle :agree::thumbsup:

Now all we need is ivan down the right hand side and we will have the quickest right hand side in football....

...And if we do sign murhpy we will have the slowest left side in football with him and riordan :wink:

frazeHFC
08-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Anyone been on the bbc discussion on this signing?

Hearts fans laughing at a 'poor' signing.....they have just got a Pole and a Lithuanian on trial.....they cannot talk.

Good to see a right back and a player we all know fairly well.......ggtth :thumbsup:

Jack
08-07-2010, 01:37 PM
No the Other one...

Awe! :boo hoo:

Dashing Bob S
08-07-2010, 01:45 PM
We've signed an established SPL right-back, a decent Dutch Ist Div midfielder, a promising young centre-half, thus strengthening in all the positions where we were weak last season.

Added to that, the mass exodus of our top players, tiresomely speculated on by 'those in the know' doesn't seem to have materialised.

Looks like we have a stronger, better balanced squad than the one that took us to fourth spot last season.

And a new stand.

And European football.

You won't see me back at Easter Road next season though, due to some trivial slight I can't quite recall the detail of but vaguely remember on my fifth gin.

iwasthere1972
08-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Hearts fans laughing at a 'poor' signing.....they have just got a Pole and a Lithuanian on trial.....they cannot talk.

Good to see a right back and a player we all know fairly well.......ggtth :thumbsup:

No but I've had a quick "Bobby Butchers" on Kickback and one clown has the audacity to say "Who".

cheltenhamhibee
08-07-2010, 02:47 PM

will that be the jamboids swallowing the bitterest pill ?

At The Edge
08-07-2010, 02:58 PM
will that be the jamboids swallowing the bitterest pill ?

Ah Leave them to it as soon we'll be following the Hibs 'all around the world'....well Europe anyway :thumbsup:
wonder if he'll get a house 'in the city'

i'll get me coat......:tumble:

matty_f
08-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Our team is looking as "thick as thieves", while the maroon muppets look like "absolute beginners".....

I have a great feeling that "Saturday's kids", are going to "start" playing, and we will be "pretty green",
to lift "the great depression" and we will all be "happy together"......

But "just who is the 5 o'clock hero"??????:confused:

David Watts.:agree:

SaulGoodman
08-07-2010, 03:19 PM
One Yam called him "The Poor man's Darren Barr, Average player for an Average team"

Who's the team in a huge amount of debt again :bye:

Diclonius
08-07-2010, 03:29 PM

One guy seems to think Andrew Driver will rip him apart like he has every other Hibs full back.

Didn't Driver come up against a brick wall in the form of our worst right back in years, David van Zanten? :bye:

seanraff07
08-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Finally we've signed him, it was awful sudden as we went about our business quietly, Hibs class. As today JJ revealed that he's interested in Hartley to the EEN so everyone knows, Hearts class.

hibee4life1983
08-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Good signing,
GG

LancsHibs
08-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Welcome to Hibs MH

BTW whats with the booing?

Iggy Pope
08-07-2010, 04:47 PM

Or a KICK IN THE BALLS!

Dunno don't care and I gotta go mate - got Stains in the seats iN THE BACK OF COURSE

Sent from a state of pish - oh no! They've got the Keys! She'll think it's me!

Hank Schrader
08-07-2010, 04:56 PM
One Yam called him "The Poor man's Darren Barr, Average player for an Average team"

Who's the team in a huge amount of debt again :bye:

It staggers me how much they go on about the signings of Barr and Kyle. I mean, those are two players who played part in the end of season relegation decider at the end of last season FFS :bitchy: If they are over the moon about that then it shows how much their standards have dropped since their heady days of "Champions League contenders" and "star signings". Plums.

I'd take Michael Hart over Darren Barr anyday. Welcome to Hibs MH :hnet:

mjhibby
08-07-2010, 05:25 PM
It staggers me how much they go on about the signings of Barr and Kyle. I mean, those are two players who played part in the end of season relegation decider at the end of last season FFS :bitchy: If they are over the moon about that then it shows how much their standards have dropped since their heady days of "Champions League contenders" and "star signings". Plums.

I'd take Michael Hart over Darren Barr anyday. Welcome to Hibs MH :hnet:

I have to agree on both players.I can only assume that yogi would have played him rb if we had signed barr and as hart is an experienced rb,with pace and a player most aberdeen fans thought highly of then im sure we havent got the worse out of those two players.As for kyle i just dont get why anybody is excited about him.Mind you if you are a hertz fan anything is an improvement on what they had.Classic from a hertz fan at work when him having said he would score loads against hibs i then pointed out his quite frankly apalling goalscoring record to which at first i was told to play with the traffic and a wee while later when he found out,shock horror,of his 39 goals scored he said they wouldnt be relying on kyle to get the goals.Funny how they are saying on lithsareback.net that who will score if kyle is injured.
I would be genuinely gobsmacked if given the current squads we didnt finish above them and with a few of the likes of byrne etc challenging the established players expect another good season of which 4th should be our minimum target(injuries aside which mixu was very unlucky with).Still a wee bit concerned at not having an established no1 or the bamba situation sorted out either way but to me yogi has adressed most of the issues we had from last season and now with wotherspoon more forward playing and zouma hopefully more involved yogi should have the solidity and flair needed for a long campaign. I expect one more signing(a wide player,probably left) and that should be us ready for the season which is miles better than we have been in recent seasons.There may be outgoings fo course but hopefully yogi will have factored in this and has contigency plans should the likes of bamb go.I will now enjoy thoroughly the rest of the close season and await the 29th with great anticipation and a lot more confident than i was.well done to the tache and yogi.

Kaiser1962
08-07-2010, 05:34 PM
The 'sour grape' suckers over by are delighted at our new signing. Seemingly he's garbage. :rolleyes:

You have to remember they trashed the signings of Stokes and Miller. Says it all really.

Spike Mandela
08-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Dons fans a bit miffed!!

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=30731&st=40

Speedway
08-07-2010, 07:00 PM
I wish we'd signed this guy. Flippin' Mental.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/8802062.stm

Iain G
08-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Finally :thumbsup:

Just need to get David Sole out of retirement, swich disciplines and come to us and we can steal another of their slogans.

If we keep Bamba, its a little bit of Hart and Sol... :agree:

Peevemor
08-07-2010, 08:28 PM
If we keep Bamba, its a little bit of Hart and Sol... :agree:

.Sean.
08-07-2010, 08:34 PM
One guy seems to think Andrew Driver will rip him apart like he has every other Hibs full back.

Didn't Driver come up against a brick wall in the form of our worst right back in years, David van Zanten? :bye:
Hart's that hard he's used to Eton Rifles, so he shouldn't have much problem eatin' the ginger Englishman for breakfast

Gmack7
08-07-2010, 08:59 PM
a few of the sheepies are saying that he would have made a good captain for them,im not suggesting he should be ours but with De graf now hart along with murray, bamba, hogg and miller there seems to be good amount of experience and hopefully leadership in the side

Speedway
08-07-2010, 10:18 PM
a few of the sheepies are saying that he would have made a good captain for them,im not suggesting he should be ours but with De graf now hart along with murray, bamba, hogg and miller there seems to be good amount of experience and hopefully leadership in the side

When did you see Hogg Bamba or Miller leading us last season?

green marine
08-07-2010, 10:47 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100707/hart-joins-hibernian_2262950_2086770

pish!

BEEJ
08-07-2010, 10:49 PM
pish!
Care to expand on that? :confused:

CropleyWasGod
08-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Care to expand on that? :confused:

Pishy pish flaps

SaulGoodman
08-07-2010, 10:52 PM
pish!
:fishin: Or :lolyam:

:devil:

CapitalHibs
08-07-2010, 10:54 PM
4 posts in seven months:yawn:

CropleyWasGod
08-07-2010, 10:55 PM
4 posts in seven months:yawn:

Awww, be fair.

That's a better strike rate than Nade.....

CapitalHibs
08-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Awww, be fair.

That's a better strike rate than Nade.....

Prolific:agree:

IWasThere2016
08-07-2010, 11:23 PM
DAMMIT! I was in a meeting with the BlackBerry aff or ah coulda told you about this days ago! :wink: :greengrin

matty_f
08-07-2010, 11:49 PM
DAMMIT! I was in a meeting with the BlackBerry aff or ah coulda told you about this days ago! :wink: :greengrin

:top marks

Diclonius
09-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Just been looking at footage of the guy on HI from his time at Aberdeen and he looks a player. Fast, can beat a man, and a good crosser of the ball. Sure we've signed a right back? :greengrin

mjhibby
09-07-2010, 07:44 AM
They're not very happy, are they? :devil:

The only question in my mind is in regard to his fitness, but if he can stay fit and give us 25-30 games next season I'll be well-pleased.

Who to believe.The hertz fans who are usually correct in these matters NOT,or the fans who watched him play at pittodrie.Looks an even better signing than i thought and the fact he is a good attacking full back as well as a good defender means we have two players for the price of one.I can see a load of goals coming from the right hand side of the team .

Speedway
09-07-2010, 08:29 AM
It would appear MH has signed for £1,923.07 per week.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/185825/Hart-drops-wages-to-sign-for-Hibs/

IWasThere2016
09-07-2010, 10:37 AM

That one was especially for you, M :wink: :greengrin :thumbsup:

It would appear MH has signed for £1,923.07 per week.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/185825/Hart-drops-wages-to-sign-for-Hibs/

Seems spot on to me - and given it is Scott Burns reporting it will be correct :agree:

IWasThere2016
09-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Indeed, TQM. The Express is the first paper I go to to find out what's really happening at ER. They have the inside story every time.

I can also exclusively reveal that the reason the deal took so long to close was that RP didn't want to pay him the extra 7p a week.

:rolleyes:

Regardless of views on the Express - Burns is one of the best - arguably the best - there is north of the border for info/reporting IMHO

Betty Boop
09-07-2010, 11:19 AM

:agree: A right pair of moobs there. :greengrin

MyJo
09-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I think about £2k a week plus bonuses is reasonable for a player at our level with some injury doubts hanging over him.

HibsMax
08-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Just for shiggles thought I would see what was on the last page of the forum...

Gatecrasher
08-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Good signing!!

well done hibs

welcome Hart :thumbsup:

how wrong was I! :greengrin

Sir David Gray
08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Don't wish to embarrass anyone in particular by highlighting certain posts from last year but I think it's fair to assume that most people's opinions will have changed quite significantly in the past 12 months!?

He may improve this year but from what I've seen of him so far, I've been very disappointed and underwhelmed with Michael Hart in a Hibs shirt.

For the record, although I didn't post on this thread last year, I was very hopeful when Hart signed that we had signed a very competent player for the RB position.

Jonnyboy
08-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Seems like the guy who simply posted the word 'pish' was closest to the mark after all :greengrin

Removed
08-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Naughty boy FH :greengrin some quality posts there :faf:

Sir David Gray
08-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Naughty boy FH :greengrin some quality posts there :faf:

Moi?

I'm not guilty for resurrecting this thread, that was HibsMax. :agree:

Diclonius
08-07-2011, 11:50 PM
Honestly still can't figure out how he turned out so ****. Still remember him getting ripped apart for Templeton's "wonder" goal last November..

cad
09-07-2011, 12:01 AM
The guy who signed him and gave him a 3 year deal must have just seen him run out for PNE figured he had a pulse and that was it sign here son.

TBH when DeGraaf and him are playing ,its a hard choice to figure out which one to shoot when you only have one bullet.
Most managers sign a dud or 2 Yogi and JC , were AAA++ students in that department , the signing off the pish was a talent they were both naturals at .

IWasThere2016
09-07-2011, 08:09 AM
:faf:

Some belters re MH and pace, quality etc :faf:

IWasThere2016
09-07-2011, 08:15 AM
The guy who signed him and gave him a 3 year deal must have just seen him run out for PNE figured he had a pulse and that was it sign here son.

TBH when DeGraaf and him are playing ,its a hard choice to figure out which one to shoot when you only have one bullet.

Your answer was in the first line :wink:

Removed
09-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Moi?

I'm not guilty for resurrecting this thread, that was HibsMax. :agree:

Apologies. Only saw your post :wink:

The Falcon
09-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Don't wish to embarrass anyone in particular by highlighting certain posts from last year but I think it's fair to assume that most people's opinions will have changed quite significantly in the past 12 months!?

He may improve this year but from what I've seen of him so far, I've been very disappointed and underwhelmed with Michael Hart in a Hibs shirt.

For the record, although I didn't post on this thread last year, I was very hopeful when Hart signed that we had signed a very competent player for the RB position.

Pretty much how I feel FH. Just shows you though and its possible that the failure of both Hart and De Graff hastened Yogi's departure.

For the record as well I thought both players would be decent enough. Nothing is certain in this game.

we are hibs
09-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Absolute fantastic addition to the sqaud!

Welcome to Hibernina f.c Michael Hart :aok:

Tremendous signing. :agree:

lol

frazeHFC
09-07-2011, 09:17 AM

I regret this post and wish i had agreed with the Yams for once.....

IWasThere2016
09-07-2011, 09:23 AM
lol

Good ol' Andy! :thumbsup:

smurf
09-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Wonder if Hughes actually watched him at all at PNE?

blackpoolhibs
09-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Wonder if Hughes actually watched him at all at PNE?

He really wouldn't have needed to, there were enough folk on this thread telling him how good a player he is, and how he should sign him pronto. It was a no brainer. :devil:

HibbyAndy
09-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Oops :duck:

IWasThere2016
09-07-2011, 11:25 AM

Yer a belter! :greengrin

Keith_M
09-07-2011, 11:46 AM

You think THAT was bad, how about what THIS guy wrote :greengrin

Another piece of the jigsaw that so many wanted completed last year sometime!!

It's important we get the right guys in instead of just anyone and hopefully he and Edwin prove to be worth the wait.

R'Albin
09-07-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm so glad I joined .net after this thread !

basehibby
09-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Pretty much how I feel FH. Just shows you though and its possible that the failure of both Hart and De Graff hastened Yogi's departure.

For the record as well I thought both players would be decent enough. Nothing is certain in this game.

Yer right in that nothing is certain in this game - it's just possible that with a good pre-season behind them both these players could finally show us what all the fuss was about - and then we'll end up dragging this thread up once more in a years time for everyone to eat their words once again (ps - is there a prize for brazenly optimistic post of the year and do I win it already? :greengrin)

HibbyAndy
09-07-2011, 01:14 PM

:hilarious

Worth the wait indeed :Ummm:

Dashing Bob S
09-07-2011, 01:22 PM
I know it's just a bit of fun revising this thread, but every poster knows that if you sign a player at a certain time in his career, its always going to be a gamble. Injuries might have taken their toll and their pace may have gone.

But being a football fan is often about hoping for the best. We'd had such problems at right-back, you could hardly blame people for being optimistic when we signed a decent, proven, pacey, SPL right-back, as Hart was in his A'deen days.

I don't think anyone was deluded, and while we're enthusiastic about the likes of Garry O and Ivan S being back at ER, the same risks obviously apply.

In hustling that three year contract, Hart showed he had something, even if it's not as a right-back anymore. I'd get him on the coaching staff and groom him for a management role at he club.

erin go bragh
09-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ggtth

IWasThere2016
09-07-2011, 11:16 PM

:faf: You BAD BAD man

LeithBoozy
10-07-2011, 10:12 AM
"Football is a very funny game, you can have the best team ever and struggle. A very true quote from our Akpo Sodje. :agree: