PDA

View Full Version : Something Is Happening Here.

Expecting Rain
07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Came back from my holidays to find that Mixu is the Killie boss and Lennon is the St Mirren boss, the latter has signed Van Zandten and both are chasing the signature of the prolific Tam McManus from Ayr, a long season ahead for both me thinks.

.Sean.
07-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Came back from my holidays to find that Mixu is the Killie boss and Lennon is the St Mirren boss, the latter has signed Van Zandten and both are chasing the signature of the prolific Tam McManus from Ayr, a long season ahead for both me thinks.
I like Tam and he was a good servant for us. He was gutted to leave and has never said a bad word about the club. Let's leave the sly wee digs out of it, eh?

Expecting Rain
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
I like Tam and he was a good servant for us. He was gutted to leave and has never said a bad word about the club. Let's leave the sly wee digs out of it, eh?

Nothing sly Sean just a wee touch of cynicisim, it will affect you when you get to my age.:wink:

.Sean.
07-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Nothing sly Sean just a wee touch of cynicisim, it will affect you when you get to my age.:wink:
Well you had a wee pop at him on the Michael Hart thread aswell I noticed.

Expecting Rain
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Well you had a wee pop at him on the Michael Hart thread aswell I noticed.

That was previous to your request.

Hibernian Verse
07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Churchy, how you feeling about Hogg's season ahead?

:greengrin

The Big No.9
07-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Loved Tam Mcmanus.

Set up a goal against Hearts on his debut at tyncastle and got a picture on my wall of me on the pitch cuddling Tam through the net right after it, brilliant.

Though we did lose 2-1.

Ritchie
07-07-2010, 12:12 PM
dont think anyones doubting that tam was a good servant to hibs.... i just doubt that he is still SPL quality.....

maybe i'm wrong... hope i am!

patlowe
07-07-2010, 12:21 PM
I'm just wondering whether the full effects of the setanta collapse is only now being felt among the SPL's lower clubs. McManus and Van Zanten should be finished at this level but are now being given a chance. Is a wee gap going to appear now between the have and have-nots in the SPL? In saying that, the majority of clubs are have-nots!

Judas Iscariot
07-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Churchy, how you feeling about Hogg's season ahead?
:greengrin

:offski:

Hibbyradge
07-07-2010, 12:25 PM
dont think anyones doubting that tam was a good servant to hibs.... i just doubt that he is still SPL quality.....

maybe i'm wrong... hope i am!

Was he ever really SPL quality?

Jack
07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Long season for them perhaps but I love what happening at Aberdeen

Bugger all!

The end of last season they lost Mark Kerr, Stuart Nelson, Charlie Mulgrew, Gary McDonald, Davide Grassi and Stuart Duff. No world beaters but most of the best they had.

They’ve brought in, or up, a few teenagers to an already threadbare squad. More than half the first team squad are U21, 3 are under 18.

Every time moaning face git McGhee opens his gob its ‘I could sign him but every one has more money’.

Expecting Rain
08-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Milky, had trouble replying to your thread, i`m ecstatic that the bigger clubs haven`t came in for either Hogg,Rankin or Nish.:boo hoo:

Latapy1911
08-07-2010, 10:25 AM
had a nightmare last night :(

we lost 2-1 to motherwell first game of the season and Hearts won 4-0 :boo hoo:

.Sean.
08-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Milky, had trouble replying to your thread, i`m ecstatic that the bigger clubs haven`t came in for either Hogg,Rankin or Nish.:boo hoo:
Nice to see that even during pre-seaon when there's such a buzz around the club in general the usual suspects can still find an opportunity to slate the resident Hibs.net whipping boys.

Give it a break, FFS! It's tedious and very, very boring now :yawn:

Expecting Rain
08-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Nice to see that even during pre-seaon when there's such a buzz around the club in general the usual suspects can still find an opportunity to slate the resident Hibs.net whipping boys.

Give it a break, FFS! It's tedious and very, very boring now :yawn:

If you`re bored feel free to ignore my threads, i`m as much entitled to an opinion as you are.