PDA

View Full Version : Yams This can't be right??

bawheid
07-07-2010, 10:00 AM
I see the merricks' squad is starting to take shape for next year. (sorry if already posted)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8796014.stm

It's just as well FJK has all those contacts in eastern Europe. Especially in...errr...Lithuania. His knowledge of former Kaunas players is also coming in handy.

How reassuring it must be for those Hearts fans worried that Jefferies wouldn't have full control of signings and team selection.

--------
07-07-2010, 10:12 AM
I see the merricks' squad is starting to take shape for next year. (sorry if already posted)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8796014.stm

It's just as well FJK has all those contacts in eastern Europe. Especially in...errr...Lithuania. His knowledge of former Kaunas players is also coming in handy.

How reassuring it must be for those Hearts fans worried that Jefferies wouldn't have full control of signings and team selection.

Fat Jim seems to be labouring under the (mistaken) impression that HE has the last word on whether Hearts sign these guys.

Tick-tock.... :greengrin

Leithenhibby
07-07-2010, 10:15 AM
It's always reassuring and comforting to know that everything doesn't have to change.

I like when somethings, stay the same....:greengrin

Hibbyradge
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
You have to be impressed by the spin they put on all things Yam.

And he (Mrowiec) spent last term in his homeland with top-flight club Arka Gdynia.

That'll be top flight as in 14th out of 16 last season.

He will be joined by 23-year-old Lithuanian striker Rytis Leliuga, who was with Danish super league club HB Kobe last season.

As far as I can see, he started 7 games and was used as a sub 6 times. 0 goals.

He was also released by Exeter after a 1 week trial.

EskbankHibby
07-07-2010, 10:21 AM
It's always reassuring and comforting to know that everything doesn't have to change.

I like when somethings, stay the same....:greengrin

Amazing isn't it.:greengrin

However i have spoke to a couple of jambos who have assured me that this time it's different so i'm sure everything will be fine.:ostrich:

Hibbyradge
07-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I should have said, "Danish Super League Club" HB Koge only won 4 out of 33 games last season, finished last and were relegated.

So, they are no longer a Super League Club.

Just to keep things right.

Hainan Hibs
07-07-2010, 10:31 AM
I think us peg sellers should just accept Fat Kim Knew was just coincidently in a changing room in Edinburgh, that he does have complete control over everything, that he does have outstanding knowledge of horrendously mediocre teams in Eastern Europe, and that he is in no way whatsoever a puppet at Tynecastle who is looking for one last big pay check before retirement.

Leithenhibby
07-07-2010, 10:35 AM
I think us peg sellers should just accept Fat Kim Knew was just coincidently in a changing room in Edinburgh, that he does have complete control over everything, that he does have outstanding knowledge of horrendously mediocre teams in Eastern Europe, and that he is in no way whatsoever a puppet at Tynecastle who is looking for one last big pay check before retirement.

That's just being down right cheap and nasty.. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
07-07-2010, 10:37 AM
"The other lad has been recommended to us so we'll see about him"

And we all know who recommended him to you, eh Jim?

:hilarious

SmokieJoe
07-07-2010, 10:37 AM

And he (Mrowiec) spent last term in his homeland with top-flight club Arka Gdynia.

He will be joined by 23-year-old Lithuanian striker Rytis Leliuga, who was with Danish super league club HB Kobe last season.

Alistiar Campbell would be proud of that spin:agree:

Leithenhibby
07-07-2010, 10:52 AM
I should have said, "Danish Super League Club" HB Koge only won 4 out of 33 games last season, finished last and were relegated.

Very important that we have all information relevant.. :wink:

Looking at the photo in your signature!! It looks to me as if they have moved the corner scaffolding column, from the roseburn stand to the main stand...... :greengrin

MSK
07-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Linky no worky ...:boo hoo:

Hank Schrader
07-07-2010, 12:20 PM

Highly impressive stats are those :agree:

I am cringing out a jealous ooze after reading that. :boo hoo:

CraigHibee
07-07-2010, 12:44 PM

that says it all :faf: :bye:

CraigHibee
07-07-2010, 12:49 PM
"The other lad has been recommended to us so we'll see about him"

And we all know who recommended him to you, eh Jim?

:hilarious

his agent!

special agent romanov :greengrin

Hal Jordan
07-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Aye, Køge were the laughing stock of the Superliga last year right enough.:thumbsup:

He should feel quite at home at Swiny, coming from this:

http://imagecache.soccerway.com/venues/600x450/701.jpg

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2010, 01:02 PM

Very important that we have all information relevant.. :wink:

in that case mr radgey gadgey should be wording the end of his signature as 'EX yamboid stadium manager john boag' :agree: seeing as he's defected to the classier club in town :cool2:

get it sorted Mr radge :grr:

WindyMiller
07-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Posted by some Merrick on JKB...............

Is it possible that JJ liked Mrowiec when he played for us (remember he was Killy manager and being a Jambo still kept in touch with what was going on at Hearts), seen he was available and asked to have a closer look at him? If I remember right he had an injury that could affect a medical?

:faf::faf::faf:

Peevemor
07-07-2010, 01:27 PM

Is it possible that JJ liked Mrowiec when he played for us (remember he was Killy manager and being a Jambo still kept in touch with what was going on at Hearts), seen he was available and asked to have a closer look at him? If I remember right he had an injury that could affect a medical?

:yamlaugh:

Aldo
07-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Are Kaunus not plying their trade as amateurs....reason

Financial irregularities??????

And are now playing in league 2????

So quality world class players who will get them into the champions league in the next 50 years, coming in a the PBS this season.

blackpoolhibs
07-07-2010, 08:48 PM

Is there nothing those idiots wont swallow? :faf:

lyonhibs
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Words fail me, so in that instance I'll fall back on the profound power of the humble smiley.

:faf::faf::faf::******::yamlaugh::ostrich::slipper ::idiot::aok:

With the last one being in homage to Agent Romanov for treating these guys like the mushrooms they are - dull, bland, get kept in the dark and fed *****e every 2 weeks.

Chuckie
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM
This years Susan......

EskbankHibby
07-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Is there nothing those idiots wont swallow? :faf:

They have swallowed more crap than Bear Grylls but they keep coming back for more, don't try and understand it just sit back with some popcorn and enjoy.:greengrin

Sandy
08-07-2010, 06:38 AM
I am wondering what spin the 'gorgie gimps' will put on this one then. It just gets better and better with those deluded in-bred idiots.

IWasThere2016
08-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Some faceless Lith Board Member - "Fet Jim, Mr Romanov has recommended dis nobody to you - you will play him when ze *** sez so"

FJK - mumbles "mfjrinjdureerznbcoiwpertjsdfjrtjksaj" (translated as "What if I say no"?

Some faceless Lith Board Member - "Ahem, Fet Jim, Mr Romanov has recommended dis nobody to you - you will play him when ze *** sez so"

FJK - further mumbles. "mfjrinjdureerznbcoiwpertjsdfjrtjksaj" (translated as "What if I say no"?

Some faceless Lith Board Member - "Ahem, Fet Jim, when Mr Romanov recommends, you do or you don't see de knee-caps again - understand?"

FJK - mumbles "jsjdur gioerowb fjeuroglfbsdigl" (translated as "Son, I've know seen ma knee caps for years!"

True story :agree: :greengrin

IWasThere2016
08-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Some faceless Lith Board Member - "Fet Jim, Mr Romanov has recommended dis nobody to you - you will play him when ze *** sez so"

FJK - mumbles "mfjrinjdureerznbcoiwpertjsdfjrtjksaj" (translated as "What if I say no"?

Some faceless Lith Board Member - "Ahem, Fet Jim, Mr Romanov has recommended dis nobody to you - you will play him when ze *** sez so"

FJK - further mumbles. "mfjrinjdureerznbcoiwpertjsdfjrtjksaj" (translated as "What if I say no"?

Some faceless Lith Board Member - "Ahem, Fet Jim, when Mr Romanov recommends, you do or you don't see de knee-caps again - understand?"

FJK - mumbles "jsjdur gioerowb fjeuroglfbsdigl" (translated as "Son, I've no seen ma knee caps for years!"

True story :agree: :greengrin

Caversham Green
08-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Meanwhile, they can't agree a fee with themselves to buy their own goalkeeper.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-Keeper-Kello-misses-start.6402257.jp

I wish I could make stuff like this up.

Hibbyradge
08-07-2010, 08:47 AM

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-Keeper-Kello-misses-start.6402257.jp

Unbelievable.

I can only assume the washing machine isn't working at the moment.

HibeeB
08-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Unbelievable.

I can only assume the washing machine isn't working at the moment.

Or the fax machine.

lyonhibs
08-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Or the fax machine.

:tsk tsk: That's working just fine. It's the only piece of technology in Tynecastle that does.

Lightbulbs - optional

Direct debits into players bank accounts - optional

The issue for The Yambos is that it's the output of the fax machine - direct on the Romanov Towers hotline - that is wonderfully comic, AND repeatedly imposes absolute no-bodies (certainly for the past couple of years) on a succession of managers.

brog
08-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Are Kaunus not plying their trade as amateurs....reason

Financial irregularities??????

And are now playing in league 2????

So quality world class players who will get them into the champions league in the next 50 years, coming in a the PBS this season.

Unfortunately, not quite in the exalted state of Lithuanian Div 2, see below from EN!!

The Lithuanian club, like Hearts, are financed by Vladimir Romanov's Ukio Bankas Investment Group but have taken on the role of a poor relation over the last year after dropping into Lithuania's amateur third division.

blackpoolhibs
08-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately, not quite in the exalted state of Lithuanian Div 2, see below from EN!!

The Lithuanian club, like Hearts, are financed by Vladimir Romanov's Ukio Bankas Investment Group but have taken on the role of a poor relation over the last year after dropping into Lithuania's amateur third division.

Nothing to really worry about, all vlad is doing is concentrating all his time effort and money in hearts now. I'm worried.

matty_f
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM

:faf: Did anyone else get a mental image of Vlad, sitting with a phone in each hand, speaking into each one in turn trying to conduct the negotiations?

HibeeB
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
:tsk tsk: That's working just fine. It's the only piece of technology in Tynecastle that does.

Lightbulbs - optional

Direct debits into players bank accounts - optional

The issue for The Yambos is that it's the output of the fax machine - direct on the Romanov Towers hotline - that is wonderfully comic, AND repeatedly imposes absolute no-bodies (certainly for the past couple of years) on a succession of managers.

Ah, but they still need the computer to be working so it can decide who will play :cb

Hibercelona
08-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Ah, but they still need the computer to be working so it can decide who will play :cb

Not to worry... I hear their super computer will be at optimal efficiency once they can find 2 matching AA batteries.

http://bingobingosupplies.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/product_images/selectron.jpg

HibeeB
08-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Not to worry... I hear their super computer will be at optimal efficiency once they can find 2 matching AA batteries.

http://bingobingosupplies.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/product_images/selectron.jpg

Funnily enough, if you add two zeros to that figure it is exactly what their debt stands at today :tee hee:

Hibercelona
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Funnily enough, if you add two zeros to that figure it is exactly what their debt stands at today :tee hee:

They couldn't afford the 8 digit version, so went for the standard 6 digit version instead.

A master stroke to be honest. They must be laughing when they show it to the tax man each year.

HibeeB
08-07-2010, 11:48 AM
They couldn't afford the 8 digit version, so went for the standard 6 digit version instead.

A master stroke to be honest. They must be laughing when they show it to the tax man each year.

Paint a wee red dot between the 6 and the 9 and it's less than a weeks wages for Barr :greengrin

Hibercelona
08-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Paint a wee red dot between the 6 and the 9 and it's less than a weeks wages for Barr :greengrin

Put a dot between the 5 and the 8 and you get his actual worth.

I telt you the computer was super. :cool2:

WindyMiller
09-07-2010, 01:54 AM
FJK decided to give the Pole another trial when Vlad recommended him having seen him score this stunner against Arka Gdynia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJCEii-dak

Unfotunately he was playing for Arka Gdynia at the time.

:agree:

degenerated
09-07-2010, 06:15 AM
FJK decided to give the Pole another trial when Vlad recommended him having seen him score this stunner against Arka Gdynia.

:agree:

you just can't put a price on finishing like that :hilarious

McKenzie
09-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Nade would be proud:agree:

Hainan Hibs
09-07-2010, 11:59 AM

:agree: :faf::faf::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
09-07-2010, 02:51 PM
:faf: Did anyone else get a mental image of Vlad, sitting with a phone in each hand, speaking into each one in turn trying to conduct the negotiations?

Almost daily. :agree: