PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Michael Hart

HibbyRod
06-07-2010, 07:16 PM
I've never posted a "rumour" before......However, I am down in Manchester for a couple of days with my colleagues, and some of the PNE people "in the know" :wink: said that Michael Hart is on his way up to Edinburgh to sign for "The Mighty Cabbage"...(....my description!) tonight.

Hope it is true....but apologies if it turns out to be a loady.....!!

Here's hoping! :cool2:

Also, apologies if this has been posted earlier today...and also they may have been winding a "Hibby Nutter" up! (Please merge, if so.) :greengrin

Barney McGrew
06-07-2010, 07:17 PM
I think your people may well be right - he's certainly been a target for Yogi for a while

IWasThere2016
06-07-2010, 07:29 PM
I think we'll see him at EEP on Saturday

.Sean.
06-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Rather have Gray from Man United.

CallumLaidlaw
06-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Few talking on here that he is on his way -
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54805

Andy74
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I'd rather have hart over gray. We need the experience and not another kid to develop.

bighairyfaeleith
06-07-2010, 07:37 PM
not many pne fans sorry to see hart leave by the sound of things

MrSmith
06-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Wouldn't worry! FJ will intercept before he gets to us!!

.Sean.
06-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I'd rather have hart over gray. We need the experience and not another kid to develop.
Hart isn't getting any younger, he may well have even lost some of his pace from his Aberdeen days. He must've played against us countless times and neither me, my Dad, Uncle or my pals can ever remember him standing out. Plus he's after similar to what he'll be on at Preston, and that'll be a fair bit at a club like ours.

On the other hand you have Gray, a young lad who has massive potential and supposedly a big future ahead of him. I've mates who have played against him and they say he was something else even at a younger age.

I know who i'd rather have.

HibbyRod
06-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Wouldn't worry! FJ will intercept before he gets to us!!

Sorry for being a "thicko", but who is FJ? :confused: I might presume....."Fat Jim" Knew.....but not sure??

Cheeky boy, if it is !! :greengrin

Andy74
06-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Sean I'd still take, at this stage, the guy who is ready to come in and be a steady player for us now.

If we are midweek at mcdiarmid or up at Inverness then it's time we had a few men who can stand up and handle it.

He was a good player at Livingston and Aberdeen.

MrSmith
06-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Sorry for being a "thicko", but who is FJ? :confused: I might presume....."Fat Jim" Knew.....but not sure??

Cheeky boy, if it is !! :greengrin

Fat Jim it is! Just thinking that, now they know we want him...they will put in a better wages offer!

.Sean.
06-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Fat Jim it is! Just thinking that, now they know we want him...they will put in a better wages offer!
They would offer better wages. Doesn't matter that they can't afford to pay them though!

bod
06-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Rather have Gray from Man United.

rather have Rooney from Manure Utd

Ray_
06-07-2010, 08:29 PM

Not another forward, we are crying out for defenders:grr:

H18sry
06-07-2010, 08:31 PM

To stick in a cage and poke with sticks :devil:

Spike Mandela
06-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Few talking on here that he is on his way -
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54805

Interesting to read a potted history of his time at PNE. Hope Hibs do a thorough medical on him.

Could be the fresh start he needs and the experience we need.

bingo70
06-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Hart isn't getting any younger, he may well have even lost some of his pace from his Aberdeen days. He must've played against us countless times and neither me, my Dad, Uncle or my pals can ever remember him standing out. Plus he's after similar to what he'll be on at Preston, and that'll be a fair bit at a club like ours.

On the other hand you have Gray, a young lad who has massive potential and supposedly a big future ahead of him. I've mates who have played against him and they say he was something else even at a younger age.

Have you seen him play at professional level?

Seems to be a lot of people want him here without ever seeing him play, knowing what his demands are or even if he wants to come.

Whether your mates have played against him at a younger level or not is neither here nor there, there's millions of players that have been fantastic youngsters that haven't adapted to full time football.

You may be right about him having potential but for what has been a problem position for us i'd rather we sign someone that has experience at this level rather than taking a risk on a youngster that may or may not cut it.

Hart was class for Aberdeen, i definately remember him playing well against us, if he's still got the pace he had then he'd definately be a good signing IMO.

Jim44
06-07-2010, 08:45 PM
"Hibs are the only team interested in him."

"His fitness is always in doubt."

" As one of our highest paid players.........."

The player himself said he wan't interested in coming to Hibs for less money than he is already guaranteed at PNE.......................... surely he is not a good prospect for us. :dunno:

stokesmessiah
06-07-2010, 08:52 PM

The player himself said he wan't interested in coming to Hibs for less money than he is already guaranteed at PNE.......................... surely he is not a good prospect for us. :dunno:

Maybe we should all just let Yogi and RP have their time to sort out the squad? The truth is none of us know in any real depth his fitness, wages etc. But lets be honest, has yogi signed a duffer yet? (possibly cregg aside) And has Rod done anything to make us believe he would do anything of detrement to the club?

If in 6 months time Hart is playing for us and taking a big wage and spending time on a physio bench then maybe ppl can say they have a point. Personally, i cant wait to see the new team thats going to be put out in front of us on a beautiful pitch in front of a gleaming new stadium safe in the knowledge we are financially sound and not only that but still producing youngsters and generally moving in the right direction !!?

Love the Green
06-07-2010, 08:54 PM
My ER mole says he is with Yogi tonite..for talks,

"Keep the Faith"

:thumbsup:

Dibben
06-07-2010, 09:01 PM

I always just took that as him posturing for a decent pay off before moving?

Ernie Cobra
06-07-2010, 09:01 PM

"Keep the Faith"

keep your mole away from the new turf!:wink:

HibbyRod
06-07-2010, 09:05 PM

"Keep the Faith"

Sorry, LTG!

Who do you mean? :confused:, sorry! :cool2:

Hiber-nation
06-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Its obvious his display against us at the beginning of last season wasn't his true form otherwise Yogi wouldn't be touching him with a bargepole - he was awful.

But the Michael Hart that played for Aberdeen? I'll take him.

Stevie Reid
06-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Have you seen him play at professional level?

Seems to be a lot of people want him here without ever seeing him play, knowing what his demands are or even if he wants to come.

Whether your mates have played against him at a younger level or not is neither here nor there, there's millions of players that have been fantastic youngsters that haven't adapted to full time football.

You may be right about him having potential but for what has been a problem position for us i'd rather we sign someone that has experience at this level rather than taking a risk on a youngster that may or may not cut it.

Hart was class for Aberdeen, i definately remember him playing well against us, if he's still got the pace he had then he'd definately be a good signing IMO.

Exactly. Hart was quality for Aberdeen, and they've been a lot worse off without him. I've said this before, but the prospect of him and de Graaf on our right hand side is hugely exciting, or indeed Hart RB, Wotherspoon RM and de Graaf RCM would give us great options when attacking.

Cropley10
06-07-2010, 09:54 PM

"Keep the Faith"

I thought it was Rod that signed players?:confused:

GreenPJ
06-07-2010, 09:56 PM

I think you have already highlighted the fact that what the player wants and what the player gets are not necessarily the same thing.

Ed De Gramo
06-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Good news if true :thumbsup::thumbsup:

.Sean.
06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Interesting to see the PNE fans see him as one of their top earners. I wonder what he was getting paid?

--------
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't know how relevant this is, but there's news on BBC teletext tonight that Preston NE have just signed up two defenders - they're described as 'centre-backs', but still.... :cool2:

IWasThere2016
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Interesting to see the PNE fans see him as one of their top earners. I wonder what he was getting paid?

Not really relevant Sean .. he was not going to get the same - anywhere else :cool2:

basehibby
07-07-2010, 12:40 AM

Any chance of geting both?

From what I know of Gray he can play a number of positions so that could remain a possibility.

Jack
07-07-2010, 07:21 AM
I don't know how relevant this is, but there's news on BBC teletext tonight that Preston NE have just signed up two defenders - they're described as 'centre-backs', but still.... :cool2:

Being reported on the Bounce that Hart signed last night and will be unveiled today / tomorrow and will be playing on Saturday. :cool2: :cool2: :greengrin

Mikey
07-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Being reported on the Bounce that Hart signed last night and will be unveiled today / tomorrow and will be playing on Saturday. :cool2: :cool2: :greengrin

Did they get it from the PM board? :wink:

marinello59
07-07-2010, 07:30 AM
:hmmm::greengrin

jonny
07-07-2010, 07:51 AM
I'd be very pleased if we managed to get Hart. I'm not getting my hopes up until it's announced officialy though.
RB was a real problem position for us last season with no-one looking comfortable there, turned out to be a bit of a target area for other teams to exploit. To have a more natural right back with a bit of pace could make a huge difference to the defence.

ionahibby
07-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Would be staying away from hart imho can see him getting the ''wage theif'' tag by the end of the season if he does sign! Might be wrong though so won't slate him until iv'e seen him peform.

SmokieJoe
07-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Just a thought if Michael Hart does not sign or the move stalls Andreas Hinkel has been quoted to have said, 'he thinks his playing days are over at Celtic, with the arrival of Char Du Ri'.
I think he is a decent RB and has plenty of experience,would he be out of our wage structure?
It would certainly save him from upping stick back to Germany.

MSK
07-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Would be staying away from hart imho can see him getting the ''wage theif'' tag by the end of the season if he does sign! Might be wrong though so won't slate him until iv'e seen him peform.Eh ..why ? ...:confused:

Jack
07-07-2010, 08:48 AM

:hmmm::greengrin

TBH I didn’t check / dont know, it was on an open forum over on the Bounce so I spread what could maybe be good news over here.

There are so many threads on so many players on so many forums even I am having trouble keeping up. :confused:

On a wee point of web design. Would it be possible to somehow make the PM board a little different in layout or colour. I almost always use the ‘Last Post’ click to see what's happening on the forums so I don’t always readily pick up which forum I’m on. :thick: smilie :greengrin

I always check when cross posting information that the originating post is not on the PM board – I learned a valuable lesson a couple of years ago!

MSK
07-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Just a thought if Michael Hart does not sign or the move stalls Andreas Hinkel has been quoted to have said, 'he thinks his playing days are over at Celtic, with the arrival of Char Du Ri'.
I think he is a decent RB and has plenty of experience,would he be out of our wage structure?
It would certainly save him from upping stick back to Germany.Aye ..

matty_f
07-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Would be staying away from hart imho can see him getting the ''wage theif'' tag by the end of the season if he does sign! Might be wrong though so won't slate him until iv'e seen him peform.

IMHO, the wage thief or greedy claims made about Hart are unfair, I think a good number of people misinterpreted what he said and took it to mean he wanted more money from Hibs.

What he said, IIRC, was that he wouldn't walk away from his contract unless he got what he felt it was worth - from PNE. I think he's well within his rights to do that, as is any footballer who is expected to move on to somewhere where he will be paid less. A contract is there to give the club and the player security. Hart may well have a lifestyle in keeping with his earnings at PNE, and if he was assured of that (through his contract) for another year, then he should be considered as reasonable to expect PNE to honour it, or at least to come to an agreement to end it.

marinello59
07-07-2010, 08:54 AM

Let's see him paraded before we start slating him. Then we can really go for it. If he has signed I am going to start booing him from the car park at Dunfermline on Saturday.:agree:

matty_f
07-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Let's see him paraded before we start slating him. Then we can really go for it. If he has signed I am going to start booing him from the car park at Dunfermline on Saturday.:agree:

I'll start booing as soon as I leave the house. Maybe even before.

MSK
07-07-2010, 08:58 AM
I'll start booing as soon as I leave the house. Maybe even before.Im going down to East mains today...im gonna stand at the corner & shout boo..i might do it at least 3 times :agree:

--------
07-07-2010, 09:00 AM

I'm booing him right now.

BOO! BOO! BOO! :grr:

marinello59
07-07-2010, 09:01 AM

Im going down to East mains today...im gonna stand at the corner & shout boo..i might do it at least 3 times :agree:

Uber-fans.:bitchy:

matty_f
07-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Uber-fans.:bitchy:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

Judas Iscariot
07-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Fuuuuckinggg Boooooooooooooooo

Hibbyradge
07-07-2010, 09:09 AM
"I'm not going to slate him until.."

My good god.

MSK
07-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Ive to give a boo for my Wife ...n dug ...boo..boo...hang the wage thief ...im getting angry now, i feel like shaking my fist in the air ...:agree:

--------
07-07-2010, 09:14 AM
"I'm not going to slate him until.."

My good god.

Well, he won't feel he's really a Hibs player unless at least half the fans are yelling abuse at him.... :rolleyes:

It's aye been the way at ER as long as I've been going. :wink:

GordonHFC
07-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Who has been watching Mock the Week then ?

jdships
07-07-2010, 09:20 AM

For what it's worth :greengrin
Had a visit, on Saturday, from a friend who is a PNE shareholder/season ticket holder and his take was "It's now all down to agreeing financial terms ...... good solid defender although a wee bit injury prone "

:flag:

ionahibby
07-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Eh ..why ? ...:confused:

Not slating the guy but i suspect he will be on good money so if he does'nt live up to expectations the he will get abuse from the stands. i want the guy to do well if he does sign for us!

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Boo Boo and Yogi on the same thread. Is this football related or the cartoon network channel?

MSK
07-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Not slating the guy but i suspect he will be on good money so if he does'nt live up to expectations the he will get abuse from the stands. i want the guy to do well if he does sign for us!Nae worries, i was just wondering why he would be slated but someone posted further up ...likewise though..we really need a right back so i hope the lad does the business ..:agree:

Expecting Rain
07-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Could be worse, we could be trying to sign Tam McManus.

7heaven
07-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Just asked a Dons fan in my work what he thought of Michael Hart when he played for them.
He said ''BRILLIANT''.
This is from a normally very negative guy.

blackpoolhibs
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM
I have heard he's at preston now, clearing his locker. Well i'm not far from deepdale, so i'm on my way down there, to boo him out the ground. If someone can get to the M6 and the M74, and perhaps maybe west linton, and not forgetting the Edinburgh bypass. We can make this a boo all the way up the road, right to the front of the west stand.

Ritchie
07-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Could be worse, we could be trying to sign Tam McManus.

:faf: WTF is that all about by the way??

cant believe one SPL team is tracking him never mind 2!!! :dizzy:

Hainan Hibs
07-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I'll get to the sign "Welcome to Scotland" so he knows exactly what welcome he is deserving of

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:grr:

Expecting Rain
07-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I have heard he's at preston now, clearing his locker. Well i'm not far from deepdale, so i'm on my way down there, to boo him out the ground. If someone can get to the M6 and the M74, and perhaps maybe west linton, and not forgetting the Edinburgh bypass. We can make this a boo all the way up the road, right to the front of the west stand.

BH, when you`ve finished reading the Zen book " Seeking The Heart Of Wisdom" please pass it on.

BonnieFitbaTeam
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM
should be considered as reasonable to expect PNE to honour it, or at least to come to an agreement to end it.[/QUOTE]

Which I'm reliably informed has indeed been done.

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I'll get to the sign "Welcome to Scotland" so he knows exactly what welcome he is deserving of

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:grr:

Stuff that.

Get the spray paint out and add to the bottom of the sign.... "except YOU, Michael Hart. You wage-thieving, injury-prone, Ramadan-observing, unseen-working, bet-welching, sheep-sh*gging, YouTube dancing, club-banning, low life YAM!!"

That should just about cover it...

BonnieFitbaTeam
07-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Stuff that.

Get the spray paint out and add to the bottom of the sign.... "except YOU, Michael Hart. You wage-thieving, injury-prone, Ramadan-observing, unseen-working, bet-welching, sheep-sh*gging, YouTube dancing, club-banning, low life YAM!!"

That should just about cover it...

You've taken that too far !

Sandy
07-07-2010, 11:45 AM

G can you also give him a boooo from me as I have tried and I don't think he heard me :boo hoo:

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
You've taken that too far !

Disagree strongly.

Just look at his surname FFS!!! :bitchy:

Dibben
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
I have car and I am willing to travel some distance to get an early Boo in!!!

Useless **** that he is...

:agree:

oconnors_strip
07-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Not slating the guy but i suspect he will be on good money so if he does'nt live up to expectations the he will get abuse from the stands. i want the guy to do well if he does sign for us!

take it that the players who are currently on good money and dont perform to the standards that some hibs fans expect get abuse from the stands:bitchy::rolleyes:

i dont think hart will be getting much more than some top earners at the club, might even be less from what ive heard, and before people ask for source, its from a family member:wink:

CraigHibee
07-07-2010, 12:55 PM

i boo'd in my sleep in anticipation of him signing :wink:

blackpoolhibs
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
If organised correctly, we could have a mexican boo on saturday at east end park.

IWasThere2016
07-07-2010, 01:21 PM
How will the new signings know if its an individual boo or a collective boo?

BTW, I have just patented the BooBoozela and will be issuing the protoypes on Saturday :greengrin

MyJo
07-07-2010, 01:30 PM

BTW, I have just patented the BooBoozela and will be issuing the protoypes on Saturday :greengrin

:faf: brilliant

FifeHibby
07-07-2010, 01:34 PM

:top marks:faf::faf:

Baldy Foghorn
07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
The lad has not even signed yet, and is getting the "not good enough" treatment.....

FFS can we not just wait and see what transpires, and if he signs, then maybe watch him play for us
before writing him off:grr:

bighairyfaeleith
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
The lad has not even signed yet, and is getting the "not good enough" treatment.....

FFS can we not just wait and see what transpires, and if he signs, then maybe watch him play for us

booooooooooooooooooooo

Diclonius
07-07-2010, 01:48 PM

That's not Hibs class if I ever saw it. :wink:

Boooooooooo.

Personally though, I think this guy is exactly what we need. A big, physical defender who'll cover the right flank and maybe get forward a bit too. And he's a living, breathing right back, something we haven't had in years (van Zanten doesn't count).

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 01:50 PM

Irony?

It's in the corner, next to the washy... :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
07-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Irony?

It's in the corner, next to the washy... :wink:

Gonna tell ma Mrs that:wink:

ionahibby
07-07-2010, 02:31 PM
take it that the players who are currently on good money and dont perform to the standards that some hibs fans expect get abuse from the stands:bitchy::rolleyes:

i dont think hart will be getting much more than some top earners at the club, might even be less from what ive heard, and before people ask for source, its from a family member:wink:

Of course they do maybe not me (all the time anyway:wink:) but it does happen go to easter road every saturday and you hear players getting abuse!

And anyway i take its ok for players to get paid a decent wage and stand with their finger up there arse for 90 mins :rolleyes:

silverhibee
07-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Of course they do maybe not me (all the time anyway:wink:) but it does happen go to easter road every saturday and you hear players getting abuse!

And anyway i take its ok for players to get paid a decent wage and stand with their finger up there arse for 90 mins :rolleyes:

Never seen that myself and i am there every game.

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 02:43 PM

Ball watcher.

ChrissyG1875
07-07-2010, 02:45 PM
That's not Hibs class if I ever saw it. :wink:

Boooooooooo.

Personally though, I think this guy is exactly what we need. A big, physical defender who'll cover the right flank and maybe get forward a bit too. And he's a living, breathing right back, something we haven't had in years (van Zanten doesn't count).

Another name springs to mind.

Pretty Boy
07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
How tall is he?
Does he have his own website and is it up to scratch?
Has he ever starred in a rap video?
Who did he support as a kid?
Does he sign autographs for fans during the warm up?
Does he drink? If so what clubs is he likely to frequent?

Someone has to ask the important questions.

Andy74
07-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Another name springs to mind.

Derek Collins?

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 02:50 PM
How tall is he?
Does he have his own website and is it up to scratch?
Has he ever starred in a rap video?
Who did he support as a kid?
Does he sign autographs for fans during the warm up?
Does he drink? If so what clubs is he likely to frequent?

Someone has to ask the important questions.

Yup... he was lead dancer in a video by the well known Aiberdonian rapper, ****gy Ewe.

RickyS
07-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Derek Collins?

Rab Shannon?

persevere1875
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM
So do we know if he's signing or what :grr::dunno::brickwall

Andy74
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Rab Shannon?

Michael Renwick?

Woody1985
07-07-2010, 03:22 PM
It would certainly save him from upping stick back to Germany.

SmokieCrack more like!

Mibbes Aye
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM
I booed Steven Crawford, must have been a good ten years ago. I would now like to change the intended recipient of that boo to Michael Hart.

Bygones Crawford, bygones...

Diclonius
07-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Have we signed him yet?

RigRoars
07-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Just finished fitting a PA system to the car.

Going to record a loud BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and play it on a loop (so i dont get a sore throat)and drive down to Easter road on the off chance he's there.

CapitalHibs
07-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Michael Renwick?

Thierry Gathuessi?

ChrissyG1875
07-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Thierry Gathuessi?

Who else.

oconnors_strip
07-07-2010, 04:43 PM

neither have i, would be interesting to see what hand they use:greengrin

Ball watcher.

aye some of us are:greengrin

Hibs90
07-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Who else.

Would love to see the man back in a Hibs top.

Eaststand
07-07-2010, 04:52 PM
I always knew he'd end up playing for us, so I got in really early and boooooo'd him loudly for the whole 90mins the last time he played for the sheep against us :wink:

GGTTH

HibbyKeith
07-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Anyone actually know anything then? :confused: or is this another he'll be announced tomorrow (never comes) threads?

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
neither have i, would be interesting to see what hand they use:greengrin

The Moslems would use their left hand, of course.

Sprouleflyer
07-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Anyone actually know anything then? :confused: or is this another he'll be announced tomorrow (never comes) threads?

:agree: That's what i'm thinking :bitchy:

You know what, i'm gonna boo this thread

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

CropleyWasGod
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
I always knew he'd end up playing for us, so I got in really early and boooooo'd him loudly for the whole 90mins the last time he played for the sheep against us :wink:

GGTTH

That's nothing.

I knew his mother. I booed him when he was in the womb.

(I hate to think where this going).

.Sean.
07-07-2010, 07:58 PM
The signing of Hart will be anounced tomorrow, this is a raging certainty.

FACT.

ENDOF.

Baldy Foghorn
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM

FACT.

ENDOF.

Are you claiming this as your scoop then??:wink:

.Sean.
07-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Are you claiming this as your scoop then??:wink:
Well this saga's been running for months now and dozens of posters have proclaimed it's a 'done deal' and that he'll be unveiled tomorrow' etc so I figure it's my shot to scoop it :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
07-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Well this saga's been running for months now and dozens of posters have proclaimed it's a 'done deal' and that he'll be unveiled tomorrow' etc so I figure it's my shot to scoop it :wink:

Quite right, I think your scoop may come true in the morning.......

.Sean.
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
quite right, i think your scoop may come true in the morning.......
fact?

EskbankHibby
07-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure of the exact terminology but could someone not just "take him out" before he signs for us?

Would save all the energy involved in actually waiting to see how he performs.

SmokieJoe
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure of the exact terminology but could someone not just "take him out" before he signs for us?

Would save all the energy involved in actually waiting to see how he performs.

just a thought, he has not signed yet, if he does and he is a revelation for us, how many hats are you going to eat?:wink:

EskbankHibby
07-07-2010, 11:21 PM
just a thought, he has not signed yet, if he does and he is a revelation for us, how many hats are you going to eat?:wink:

I think he will be a player for us buddy, would be delighted if he signed.

Was just playing.:greengrin

Sandy
08-07-2010, 06:31 AM

Your not a relative of Oscar Lomax perchance are you ? anyway Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Speedway
08-07-2010, 09:44 AM
*cough*

http://www.pnefc.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10362~2087022,00.html

Stevie Reid
08-07-2010, 09:49 AM
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hart-set-for-Hibs-move.6408432.jp

Hibs90
08-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Looks like it's a done deal then.

RickyS
08-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Looks like it's a done deal then.

no fee involved then, good news. hope its confirmed today and stop all the speculation.:greengrin

Speedway
08-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Confirmed.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100707/hart-joins-hibernian_2262950_2086770

Dibben
08-07-2010, 10:26 AM
It's nice to be able to officially welcome him to Hibs!

Does that mean we can officially boo now?

.Sean.
08-07-2010, 10:28 AM

FACT.

ENDOF.
God, I love it when i'm right! :greengrin

Stevie Reid
09-07-2010, 11:07 AM

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hart-not-in-it-for.6410646.jp

ionahibby
09-07-2010, 07:53 PM

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Hart-not-in-it-for.6410646.jp

Fair play to the guy i take it all back! Will hold judgement of new signings in future(well for 5 mins at least):greengrin

basehibby
09-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the Hibees Mike :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
10-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Glorious Harts! Michael, Tom, Alan, Stephanie Powers, Rock Hudson...beware of imitators.

Dashing Bob S
10-07-2010, 02:28 AM
Glorious Harts! Michael, Tom, Alan, Stephanie Powers, Rock Hudson...beware of imitators.

Mikey! The only decent Hart, the only decent Hart, the only decent Hart (rept)