PDA

View Full Version : Front of West Stand

shades
05-07-2010, 02:30 PM
was down having a wee look today, noticed that the wall that was knocked down along front of West Stand to allow removal of first two rows of seats, has been replaced by a pretty open structured green railing/fence......it looks No too bad:thumbsup:I have some photos but I dont know how to upload them!!

Groathillgrump
05-07-2010, 02:42 PM
It's been like that for a while, shades. Think they recycled the fencing that was in front of the old East Stand.

shades
05-07-2010, 02:48 PM
It's been like that for a while, shades. Think they recycled the fencing that was in front of the old East Stand. ....

Ah right, didnt know that.....Looks good:agree:

incidentally, they've started putting up the white cladding along the back of the stand.:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
05-07-2010, 03:39 PM

Ah right, didnt know that.....Looks good:agree:

incidentally, they've started putting up the white cladding along the back of the stand.:thumbsup:

Did you take any piccies?

H18sry
05-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Did you take any piccies?

was down having a wee look today, noticed that the wall that was knocked down along front of West Stand to allow removal of first two rows of seats, has been replaced by a pretty open structured green railing/fence......it looks No too bad:thumbsup:I have some photos but I dont know how to upload them!!

:wink:

iwasthere1972
05-07-2010, 03:49 PM
:wink:

I knew he'd taken some of the railing/fence but wasn't sure if he'd "snapped" the cladding. :wink:

God it must be a boring day if the highlight is a piccie of some cladding. :greengrin