PDA

View Full Version : Pic on season ticket ?

hibby4ever
05-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to ask if you have to have your pic on the season ticket ?

Hibs Class
05-07-2010, 11:28 AM

Not up until now, and I doubt they would start doing so this season

SouthMoroccoStu
05-07-2010, 12:03 PM
No. They said I was too handsome. :wink:

ArabHibee
05-07-2010, 12:09 PM
:wtf:

Hibs Class
05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Last season they used my Hibs.net avatar on my ST card

ArabHibee
05-07-2010, 12:31 PM
last season they used my hibs.net avatar on my st card

:tee hee:

(((Fergus)))
05-07-2010, 12:42 PM

is that something they have at hearts?

MacBean
05-07-2010, 01:20 PM
:hijack:

Rather than starting a new thread....

Will we be getting new ST cards this season or will we be asked to use last season's cards? if so i am foooooooked

Scouse Hibee
05-07-2010, 01:37 PM

Will we be getting new ST cards this season or will we be asked to use last season's cards? if so i am foooooooked

Same card as last season unless you have moved seat.

MacBean
05-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Same card as last season unless you have moved seat.

ahh!
big joogily sugary bits!!

I'll need to get hunting then

iwasthere1972
05-07-2010, 01:47 PM
ahh!
big joogily sugary bits!!

I'll need to get hunting then

It's probably lying under something you haven't used since last season.

Try under the soap dish. :devil:

MacBean
05-07-2010, 01:55 PM
It's probably lying under something you haven't used since last season.

Try under the soap dish. :devil:

:top marks spot on! How did you know?!

iwasthere1972
05-07-2010, 02:18 PM
:top marks spot on! How did you know?!

Carbollocks. :greengrin

offshorehibby
05-07-2010, 02:29 PM

If you have kept the same seat as last season then i would imagine you would keep last seasons season ticket. If you've moved seats the i would think you'd be getting a new season ticket.

JimmyL
05-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Defo getting new cards, reply below i got a few weeks back.

Thanks for your e-mail. We will not be printing off the new season cards for about a month. When we have completed printing them off, we will publish a note on the web-site saying that we will be posting them or that they are ready for collection.

If you do not see or hear anything about the new season cards by mid July, please do not hesitate to contact us again

.Sean.
05-07-2010, 08:19 PM
I was told when i renewed my season ticket that they would be available for collection mid-July.

ArabHibee
05-07-2010, 08:48 PM

Defo getting new cards, reply below i got a few weeks back.

Thanks for your e-mail. We will not be printing off the new season cards for about a month. When we have completed printing them off, we will publish a note on the web-site saying that we will be posting them or that they are ready for collection.

If you do not see or hear anything about the new season cards by mid July, please do not hesitate to contact us again

I was told when i renewed my season ticket that they would be available for collection mid-July.

FFS! How many times has this been asked? :rolleyes:

You will only get a new card if you are moving seats and/or have changed your name. Otherwise you use the one you got last year.
HFC_1875 - if you cannot find your card then you'll need to inform the ticket office who will furnish you with a replacement at a £5 charge.

JimmyL
05-07-2010, 09:02 PM
I have lost 09/10 card and according to the ticket office everyone will receive a new card with 10/11 season on it , moving seat or not

ArabHibee
05-07-2010, 09:07 PM
I have lost 09/10 card and according to the ticket office everyone will receive a new card with 10/11 season on it , moving seat or not

Conflicting stories from the ticket office then, as I was told there would be no new cards issued unless moving seat or change of name.

Quelle surprise! :rolleyes:

lEXO
05-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Conflicting stories from the ticket office then, as I was told there would be no new cards issued unless moving seat or change of name.

I,m with you on this one.I was told that i was to use the same card as last season.Makes sense, saves getting new cards made every year.I,m gonny check just to make sure mind.:agree:

JimmyL
05-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Not like them to give out conflicting info!!! a wee phone call tomorrow me thinks. They also took the £1 or whatever it was when i renewed online for it to be posted out.

offshorehibby
05-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I,m with you on this one.I was told that i was to use the same card as last season.Makes sense, saves getting new cards made every year.I,m gonny check just to make sure mind.:agree:

I can't see why they would give you a new a new card if you are staying in same seat.

ArabHibee
05-07-2010, 09:24 PM
I can't see why they would give you a new a new card if you are staying in same seat.

Everyone's getting a new card with their photo on it.

Pete70
05-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Everyone's getting a new card with their photo on it.

And how exactly is that supposed to happen when no one was asked to provied the club with a photo?

I was told to continue to use my card from last season.

When I purchased my own seat for the Europa League qualifier, the girl in the ticket office simply activated my existing card for the match.

Ed De Gramo
05-07-2010, 09:57 PM
FFS! How many times has this been asked? :rolleyes:

You will only get a new card if you are moving seats and/or have changed your name. Otherwise you use the one you got last year.
HFC_1875 - if you cannot find your card then you'll need to inform the ticket office who will furnish you with a replacement at a £5 charge.

More sand is it? :wink:

StevieC
05-07-2010, 10:08 PM
I bought the £5 Europa ticket (well my mate did it for me) and they used my existing season ticket to add it on. I suppose it's still possible that a new card could be issued with the game on it, but I didn't get the impression that this would be the case.

:dunno:

blackpoolhibs
05-07-2010, 10:19 PM
There will be no photos on your season card, although i have heard the club will be bringing in cards that work with eye recognition scanners. They will be asking each of us to have the scan done before the season starts.

greenlex
06-07-2010, 12:18 AM
There will be no scans. You have to hand in one of your eyeballs a week before the first home game.

Phil MaGlass
06-07-2010, 07:51 AM
They began the eye recognition scanners at ADO Den Haag a couple of years back at a cost of around 750,000 euros it took hours to get into the stadium and in the end the scanners didnt work and the club were left with a useless system,that the council had forced on them, and now they only scan the barcode and check your picture on your ST before getting in.

Toaods
06-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Unconfirmed story I heard was you simply have to slip your tadger onto the wee area* you handed the card/book through last year. I'd like to apologise in advance to anyone stuck behind me in the queue if there's a wee tasty on gate 19.

* women and kids will have their own separate facilities.

blackpoolhibs
06-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Unconfirmed story I heard was you simply have to slip your tadger onto the wee area* you handed the card/book through last year. I'd like to apologise in advance to anyone stuck behind me in the queue if there's a wee tasty on gate 19.

Oh no, i normally arrive at 2.50pm and that only gives me 10 minutes to put it away, or i will miss the start of the game.

ArabHibee
06-07-2010, 09:18 PM
And how exactly is that supposed to happen when no one was asked to provied the club with a photo?

I was told to continue to use my card from last season.

When I purchased my own seat for the Europa League qualifier, the girl in the ticket office simply activated my existing card for the match.

:fishin:

Jay
06-07-2010, 09:21 PM

Thank the lord!!! I thought I was going to have to do a Bobbit on him :greengrin

ArabHibee
21-07-2010, 06:04 PM
When I phoned the TO today to order my ticket for the Europa game, I asked about the season ticket cards.

The nice australian girl who works in the TO confirmed that you WILL NOT receive a new card for the new season unless you have changed your seat, changed your concession or changed your name.

The tadger scanner will be trialled round about Christmas.

Hope this helps.

Big Frank
22-07-2010, 06:38 AM

:faf::faf:

legends of 73
22-07-2010, 07:51 AM
The tadger scanner will be trialled round about Christmas.

Hope this helps.

A nice early Xmas present for billy then. He's got all of 5 months to find out if he's got one lol