PDA

View Full Version : The Open - Travel

Godsahibby
05-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Heading up to the Open next week with work but not sure whats the recommendation for travel, I've got a parking space if I need it but worried car travel might be a bit of a nightmare especially on the Sunday night.

Whats peoples thoughts on this? Car or train?

H18sry
05-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Heading up to the Open next week with work but not sure whats the recommendation for travel, I've got a parking space if I need it but worried car travel might be a bit of a nightmare especially on the Sunday night.

Whats peoples thoughts on this? Car or train?

Train mate, leaving ST Andrews can be a nightmare, and on the plus side you can have a beer or 6 :wink:

Godsahibby
05-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Train mate, leaving ST Andrews can be a nightmare, and on the plus side you can have a beer or 6 :wink:

I think that might be the best option, especially for the return trip on the Sunday night. Unfortunately / fortunataley Im up there with work so no beers for me.

sg7nil
06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
I think that might be the best option, especially for the return trip on the Sunday night. Unfortunately / fortunataley Im up there with work so no beers for me.

Chris, will keep my eye out for you on the Thursday, although I may not leave the corporate hospitality tent that we have! :wink: