PDA

View Full Version : Gow

Last Minute
04-07-2010, 07:18 PM
What is the story with Gow? after his loan deal had ended i heard people saying he will be back on a permanent deal? do we want him:dunno:

Thoughts please

Thomson1875
04-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Im not the biggest fan of what ive seen of him, Cant fully judge him on his ability due to not being fully match fit & not much game time for us. But i never seen him being up to much. Apart from his goal in the cup never seen much else that looked like he would be good for us, Mind you i said that about stokes:rolleyes: after he wasnt really producing, how wrong was i.

i wouldnt take him.

Aldo
04-07-2010, 07:37 PM
No thanks

I would rather Galbraith got a chance to show what he has....a bit more of the Parkhead pace would do me.

Leith Green
04-07-2010, 07:37 PM
No thanks, would rather see Galbraith given a wee chance or signed a different left sided attacker with a bit pace

hibeeleicester
04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
If he was to be used as cover then why not? We need strength in depth.

marinello59
04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
What is the story with Gow? after his loan deal had ended i heard people saying he will be back on a permanent deal? do we want him:dunno:

Thoughts please

Who said he would be back? i got the impression that his departure was permanent.

Jim44
04-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Peter Reid says that Gow has an opportunity to get his place back in the PA team. I think he'll be staying there, thank God. I think the goal he scored against Montrose (?) was about all he contributed here. I know he didn't get many 'picks' but that says something about his potential.

SmokieJoe
04-07-2010, 07:59 PM

Thoughts please

When he left Falkirk he seemed a decent enough goal getter, not sure what position he played at right enough, but in the years before he came to us on his 6 month loan, i didn't hear his name get many mentions on soccer saturday, in fact he got marginally more before he came to us than he did when he was at us.

Unless he could vastly improve, no thanks

seanraff07
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
No thanks, too lightweight.

Gala Foxes
04-07-2010, 08:21 PM
did nothing in his short injury ridden stay to merit a contract

M11BMO
04-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Not for me. I echo the thoughts on Galbraith being given a chance.:agree:

snooky
04-07-2010, 08:42 PM
When he left Falkirk he seemed a decent enough goal getter, not sure what position he played at right enough, but in the years before he came to us on his 6 month loan, i didn't hear his name get many mentions on soccer saturday, in fact he got marginally more before he came to us than he did when he was at us.

Unless he could vastly improve, no thanks

Just a wee observation for all you crossword solvers out there.......
When he chose the Huns over us, why did we not spot the cryptic clue in his name?
"Go W" :doh:

Bostonhibby
04-07-2010, 08:46 PM
No thanks

I would rather Galbraith got a chance to show what he has....a bit more of the Parkhead pace would do me.

Me too, absolutely fed up re Galbraith, he seems to have something, I think we are lacking that bit of pace and supply from the wing, we need to give him a crack to see if he works out and if not move on, but unless there is something we dont know I cant see why he has basically disappeared since Parkhead.

Woody1985
04-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I was really looking forward to Gow signing but if we're honest, he was ****!

Purehibee_MYB
05-07-2010, 02:33 AM
He was awful every time i saw him in a hibs shirt...No Thanks...plenty of better players

Jack
05-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Well he definitely had something when he left Falkirk. There's loads of huns reckon he was a good player and cant believe he wasn't played more often.
If he had come to us at that time who knows what would have happened but not unusually we were outbid by a bigotfest who had no intention of playing him, instead bought him to prevent another club from improving.
I suppose to the rest of us its less of a surprise that another promising career has been snuffed out by the OF.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Gow was just a waste of wages IMO. Surely a wee bit of homework would have made his lack of fitness obvious. I wondered at the time, if Hughes was trying to sell the club to him. No doubt that JH knows what this boy is capable of, but it would appear that he is miles away from the player that left Falkirk. Perhaps it is time that we looked for players that can come to ER and take their career forward and show a real appetite to make it.