PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Emile Heskey

Toaods
04-07-2010, 10:38 AM
To have had such a terrible time at the 2010 World Cup Finals with England but come home, put a frock on and win the Ladies Final so convincingly was just just awesome.

:faf:

Hibbyradge
04-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Fantastic! Even my English wife pished herself laughing when I read her that!

:faf: :faf: :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
04-07-2010, 11:19 AM
:thumbsup::faf:

Luna_Asylum
04-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Fantastic! Even my English wife pished herself laughing when I read her that!

:faf: :faf: :thumbsup:

your kidding right

Hibbyradge
04-07-2010, 01:02 PM
your kidding right

I'm trying to work out what you mean.

"your kidding right" :hmmm:

I'm kidding correctly?

I have a kidding bias against the left?

Nope, I can't work it out.

However, to clarify, my wife burst out laughing when I read her Toaods' post.

I think Toaods was kidding though.

seanraff07
04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
:faf::thumbsup:

Luna_Asylum
04-07-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm trying to work out what you mean.

"your kidding right" :hmmm:

I'm kidding correctly?

I have a kidding bias against the left?

Nope, I can't work it out.

However, to clarify, my wife burst out laughing when I read her Toaods' post.

I think Toaods was kidding though.

I take it she's not black then

cabbageandribs1875
04-07-2010, 01:23 PM
and here we go

Hibee-Bongo
04-07-2010, 01:24 PM

Awwww nawwwww

Chuckie
04-07-2010, 02:18 PM

My wife is black, and she laughed at the joke.

Now what ?

Luna_Asylum
04-07-2010, 02:31 PM

Now what ?

dunno - introduce her to mrs hibbyradge?

bingo70
04-07-2010, 02:40 PM

Now what ?

Your wife is a racist :agree:

You need to bin her and get a better human being, someone like Luna_Asylum

Chuckie
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Your wife is a racist :agree:

You need to bin her and get a better human being, someone like Luna_Asylum

I don't have a wife.

Made ye look, tomatty soup.

Woody1985
04-07-2010, 02:52 PM

I read this earlier and had a wee chuckle. A short second later I thought that some ******** would be on here trying to imply that it's racist. **** off.

AgentDaleCooper
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
http://media.tzaam.com/images/full/fd.gif

Kaiser_Sauzee
04-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Is the joke that Heskey looks like Serena?

Toaods
04-07-2010, 03:15 PM
I was going to say Geoff Capes to appease the 'politically correct afficionados' but he wasn't selected....bloody Capello. :cool2:

Toaods
04-07-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't have a wife.

Made ye look, http://digitallydelicious.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/10069awtomato-soup-posters.jpg

MGmick
04-07-2010, 03:26 PM

If a long haired blonde had won it and someone had cracked "Ah! that's where the real Fernando Torres has been" would that be racist too? Or maybe sexist? Or maybe some other sort of ist that I'm sure you'll be well genned up on?

Leicester Fan
04-07-2010, 03:32 PM
i always knew he would be good at tennis as he never hits the net

As someone who is also from Leicester I found that joke racist.But very funny.

Chuckie
04-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Nice to see Carol McGiffin winning the Mens Singles too.

hibee4life1983
04-07-2010, 03:48 PM
The worlds to p.c now, its just a laugh!

Keith_M
04-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Congratulations to Geoff Capes on winning the Wimbledon Ladies Singles.

:thumbsup:

I'm_cabbaged
04-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Congratulations to Geoff Capes on winning the Wimbledon Ladies Singles.

:thumbsup:

That's just stupid, Capes has a beard.

Woody1985
04-07-2010, 04:26 PM

:tee hee:

lapsedhibee
04-07-2010, 04:52 PM

Wasn't she at the centre of a whole load of Hitchcock movie plots? :dunno:

Woody1985
04-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Wasn't she at the centre of a whole load of Hitchcock movie plots? :dunno:

No, it was centre court she was at. :greengrin

seanraff07
04-07-2010, 08:04 PM

I read this earlier and had a wee chuckle. A short second later I thought that some ******** would be on here trying to imply that it's racist. **** off.

I'm surprised Stuart Dutton hasn't yet done that.

sleeping giant
04-07-2010, 08:14 PM
PC Brigade 1
TOAODS 0

:-)

Gala Foxes
04-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Leicester City legend, like Scott Brown , Whittaker etc gave a % of his fee to Leicester City when he moved to Liverpool. And put hard cash in when Leicester went bust. Foxes Legend - don't "diss" him. England's 5-1 win in Munich was partly down to him. As we used to chant - Bruno - Bruno - Bruno - LCFC boy done good

Toaods
04-07-2010, 08:26 PM
PC Brigade 1
TOAODS 0

:-)

realistic similarities 1 :thumbsup:

PC obtuse-ness 0 :bye:

Gala Foxes
04-07-2010, 08:42 PM
I watched Heskey when he came in to the Leicester team at 16. I saw him make a goal at Palace away in 96 that got us in to the Play Offs. I saw him score an equaliser at Wembley against "big spending Boro" , ravenelli etc when City won the cup. He gave part of his signing fee when he moved to the hub-cap stealers (Liverpool) to Leicester and put money in as a "lost" investment when City went bust. Vastly under-rated - don't diss him.

LCFC LEGEND

Toaods
04-07-2010, 08:58 PM
I watched Heskey when he came in to the Leicester team at 16. I saw him make a goal at Palace away in 96 that got us in to the Play Offs. I saw him score an equaliser at Wembley against "big spending Boro" , ravenelli etc when City won the cup. He gave part of his signing fee when he moved to the hub-cap stealers (Liverpool) to Leicester and put money in as a "lost" investment when City went bust. Vastly under-rated - don't diss him.

LCFC LEGEND

I've watched hm too since he first appeared on the scene..very muscular, had pace at one point, can head the ball reasonable well.

Totally over-rated and IMHO wouldn't last 5 mins in any top level league other than his own country.

Doubt Capello will have anything else to do with him now he can make changes without disrupting an already competing pool.

mim
04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Anyone who thinks that a joke comparing Emile Heskey to Serena Williams is racist needs a reality check.

It's just a pity that the Ladies singles wasn't won by some 6' 7" white, female, Peter Crouch lookalike, then we would have been allowed to just enjoy the joke.

What a load of p.c. bollox.

Jonnyboy
04-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Anyone who thinks that a joke comparing Emile Heskey to Serena Williams is racist needs a reality check.

It's just a pity that the Ladies singles wasn't won by some 6' 7" white, female, Peter Crouch lookalike, then we would have been allowed to just enjoy the joke.

:top marks

Saorsa
04-07-2010, 09:31 PM

What a load of p.c. bollox.:top marks :thumbsup:

craig1875
04-07-2010, 10:43 PM

:top marks Exactly!

Hibs On Tour
04-07-2010, 10:50 PM

LCFC LEGEND

As a financial investor? One of the best!
As a striker? I'd rather play Geoff Capes!

:greengrin

greenlex
05-07-2010, 05:23 AM
I think it's all bollox. Heskey looks more like Venus than her sister.

Hibbyradge
05-07-2010, 06:47 AM

I disagree, Mike.

It's not PC at all.

It's just bollox.

cheltenhamhibee
05-07-2010, 07:08 AM

:top markswell said that man

seanraff07
05-07-2010, 11:30 AM

Very true.:top marks

hibsmeansbeans
05-07-2010, 11:32 AM
I am glad i got my account authorized to tell you what a bunch of twats you are.

This "joke" aside from not being particularly funny at all ,is almost certainly racist.

the main connecting factor between the two individuals is their shared colour, the relative physique of the individuals is not enough to sustain the comparison.

it is precisely this pernicious type of "humour" ? that continues to perpetuate racist mentalities, i cringe when any black player of selection becomes the subject of a "fat eddie murphy" chant i have seen this leveled at Nade,DaMarcus Beasley and others-do they all look like Eddie Murphy? -do they f*&K. but morons think its funny to chant it -why-because they are BLACK, so i look forward to shouting "you are just a thin taller Tom Cruise" at Kyle Lafferty next season eh, all you P.C non P.C. crusaders, its nothing to do with being P.C. its about recognizing the stinking putrid backward racist mentalities that are clearly alive and well both in our support and in our strained asshole of scottish culture ,over and out you twats.

Peevemor
05-07-2010, 11:36 AM
I am glad i got my account authorized to tell you what a bunch of twats you are.

This "joke" aside from not being particularly funny at all ,is almost certainly racist.

the main connecting factor between the two individuals is their shared colour, the relative physique of the individuals is not enough to sustain the comparison.

it is precisely this pernicious type of "humour" ? that continues to perpetuate racist mentalities, i cringe when any black player of selection becomes the subject of a "fat eddie murphy" chant i have seen this leveled at Nade,DaMarcus Beasley and others-do they all look like Eddie Murphy? -do they f*&K. but morons think its funny to chant it -why-because they are BLACK, so i look forward to shouting "you are just a thin taller Tom Cruise" at Kyle Lafferty next season eh, all you P.C non P.C. crusaders, its nothing to do with being P.C. its about recognizing the stinking putrid backward racist mentalities that are clearly alive and well both in our support and in our strained asshole of scottish culture ,over and out you twats.

Em, welcome to the board. :sofa:

rubber mal
05-07-2010, 11:38 AM

You, my friend, clearly don't understand what racist is, or more importantly, what it isn't.

Gatecrasher
05-07-2010, 11:39 AM

cabbageandribs1875
05-07-2010, 11:41 AM

over and out you twats.

hopefully u get your account de-authorized twatheed:bye::yawn:

Ritchie

EWWWW hark at her!!! :dancer:

you can call Kyle lafferty whatever you like... he's a big twat! :agree:

Keith_M

Twatist!

:grr:

Raymond
05-07-2010, 11:42 AM

Oh Dear!:rolleyes:

Steve20
05-07-2010, 11:42 AM

seanraff07
05-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Hiya.:aok:

rubber mal
05-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Dear oh dear. If I were you I would be very careful. Throwing out ignorant, misplaced accusations of racism can land innocent people in a lot of trouble.

And for the record, I believe the first 'fat Eddie Murphy' chant was directed at Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who accepted it as good banter.

hibsmeansbeans
05-07-2010, 11:47 AM
hopefully u get your account de-authorized twatheed:bye::yawn:

aye cause then your little inbred ideas won't be challenged eh

Barney McGrew
05-07-2010, 11:49 AM
aye cause then your little inbred ideas won't be challenged eh

Not by you anyway :cool2:

cheltenhamhibee
05-07-2010, 11:50 AM

can see you're goin tae be a bundle of laughs on here, let me be the first to say it GTF

Peevemor
05-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Well, that was nice.

Luna_Asylum
05-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Not by you anyway :cool2:

not by anyone as it seems to have been disallowed

Barney McGrew
05-07-2010, 11:53 AM
not by anyone as it seems to have been disallowed

Not at all, discuss away.

But anyone joining up with the sole purpose of having a go at other users ain't going to last long :wink:

Luna_Asylum
05-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Not at all, discuss away.

But anyone joining up with the sole purpose of having a go at other users ain't going to last long :wink:

as that why you have hidden the thread?

Barney McGrew
05-07-2010, 12:24 PM
as that why you have hidden the thread?

It's not hidden anywhere, it's been moved to a forum more suited for the content where it can continue to be discussed, and there's a link from the forum where it was originally posted.

It would have been moved earlier if I'd spotted it, but some of the Admins do have jobs they need to do which means we can't be on here 24 hours a day :cool2:

Luna_Asylum
05-07-2010, 12:36 PM
It's not hidden anywhere, it's been moved to a forum more suited for the content where it can continue to be discussed, and there's a link from the forum where it was originally posted.

It would have been moved earlier if I'd spotted it, but some of the Admins do have jobs they need to do which means we can't be on here 24 hours a day :cool2:

you moved it (after 24 hours) as soon as it had any relevence to hibs (murphy/nade song) and the racist element in the support

Diclonius
05-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Someone claiming the joke is racist :yawn: = check.

Someone gleefully using the lazy, umbrella term that is "PC Brigade" :yawn::yawn::yawn: = check.

Lovely.

RigRoars
05-07-2010, 02:14 PM
My girlfriend is black,i'm white.We've been going out,on and off, for the last 4years.
We have encountered racism throughout our relationship,though not much.

We had a wee chuckle at the joke.

She pointed out to me that Heskey and Williams skin colour did not enter her head until i showed her some of the comments on this thread.

She also pointed out that through her life often the people who see the colour of someones skin immediately, and then bring that up,have been the ones with issues and also do no good whatsoever.

This was a joke ffs,not the best i must admit,but a joke none the less.

Any way take the racist test :greengrin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWWFU7r2K0

Hibs On Tour
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM

Hiya Emile, Hiya Pal! :thumbsup:

Is that you on your period hen? Aye, tennis can dae that ti a burd. Wee Jocky gets terrible periods ken? Awfy pain in the erse when he's flying his jetpack - ye dinnae want ti be sunbathing below him on they days I can tell ye! ****ing teckle tan ye get though! Braw!