PDA

View Full Version : Bonnyrigg

martin63
04-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to get in touch with someone from Bonnyrigg supporters club as I need to join a new one as I have moved.
Thanks

:flag:

Tiocfaidh Ar La
04-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Try sending a PM to James Connolly. Fairly certain he's involved with the Bonnyrigg and Dalkeith branch. :scarf::scarf::scarf:

BigKev
04-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Try sending a PM to James Connolly. Fairly certain he's involved with the Bonnyrigg and Dalkeith branch. :scarf::scarf::scarf:

:agree: Or Andy McGeechan

thebakerboy
04-07-2010, 09:50 AM
:agree: Or Andy McGeechan

pm floridahibby also 2 phone numbers if you go to travel to games , then bus convenors

James Connolly
04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to get in touch with someone from Bonnyrigg supporters club as I need to join a new one as I have moved.
Thanks

Dalkeith & Bonnyrigg S.C. will be holding it's AGM soon, probably Tuesday 20th July.

I'll drop you a PM with further details nearer the time.

Cheers,

Gary

Viva_Palmeiras
04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks

which one of the hibs keepers are you?

martin63
04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
which one of the hibs keepers are you?

I'm the one who doesn't control his box, is a bit iffy at crosses and can be injury prone.

martin63
04-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Dalkeith & Bonnyrigg S.C. will be holding it's AGM soon, probably Tuesday 20th July.

I'll drop you a PM with further details nearer the time.

Cheers,

Gary

Thanks for that will await your pm.
Also a big thanks to everyone who has replied very much appreciated.

:notworthy:

Phil D. Rolls
04-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks

I would imagine the answer would be "with great difficulty". Try using pictures, or crude sign language, if all else fails a pie supper often stimulates them into rudimentary signs of life. Good luck. :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
04-07-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm the one who doesn't control his box, is a bit iffy at crosses and can be injury prone.

Crystal :)

Keith_M
05-07-2010, 11:32 AM

Yeh, but could you narrow it down a bit more?