PDA

View Full Version : Hibs strip

hibby4ever
04-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Bought the home top on Thursday got home took it out bag to find a big pull in the side of it and when i checked the rest of the top the I in hibernian on the badge was coming out and the rest of the stitching was very poor. The overall quality of the top was poor Took it back to the shop today to get a refund and was told by the girl in the shop that There has been a lot of returns and complaints and Hibs had told puma and all the faulty strips were going back she said she was sorry and stated again that Hibs are dealing with the matter and puma are trying to sort it don't know what they can do ?

This is by far the worst quality Hibs top i have seen in my life

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Bought the home top on Thursday got home took it out bag to find a big pull in the side of it and when i checked the rest of the top the I in hibernian on the badge was coming out and the rest of the stitching was very poor. The overall quality of the top was poor Took it back to the shop today to get a refund and was told by the girl in the shop that There has been a lot of returns and complaints and Hibs had told puma and all the faulty strips were going back she said she was sorry and stated again that Hibs are dealing with the matter and puma are trying to sort it don't know what they can do ?

Never mind, I bought a pair of home shorts for ma 5's and they're top notch :agree::thumbsup:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-07-2010, 12:37 AM
The Puma badge embroidery is exquisite, and the tie cord is superbly sumptuous. It retains a luxurious quality that affords you a carefree bond whereby the natural friction inherent in the fabric of the tie affords an effortless security.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-07-2010, 12:42 AM
I am wearing them now......

SaulGoodman
04-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Im actually pretty happy with my Hibs top, Looks top notch Imo

zlatan
04-07-2010, 01:14 AM

Take them off.....slowly

bighairyfaeleith
04-07-2010, 01:14 AM

what you smoking mate:greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Take them off.....slowly

That would ruin the asthetic....... :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
04-07-2010, 07:52 AM

Fair enough really. You should change the smiley from "angry" to a :thumbsup: as this is good customer service by the club/shop, as they are clearly replacing without question and contacting the supplier to resolve.

Well done Hibs :thumbsup:

Toaods
04-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Surprised at the OP as teh strip I saw a friend with was superb quality and I haven;t spoken to anyone lese who has received a duffer.

Anyone else on here (that we know) who has received a faulty top?

Saorsa
04-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Surprised at the OP as teh strip I saw a friend with was superb quality and I haven;t spoken to anyone lese who has received a duffer.

Anyone else on here (that we know) who has received a faulty top?I've got both tops and they seem like very good quality tae me, sewing on the badges as well as the rest of the tops is perfect.

hibee4life1983
04-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Rod!!!

to be fair i got the long sleeve home top yesterday and mines imaculate, well, it was, peev and a new top is a bad combo.

ArabHibee
04-07-2010, 08:37 PM

Did you buy it originally from the shop or did it fall off the back of a lorry? :cool2:

Toaods
04-07-2010, 09:03 PM
so who has bought one that has turned out to be faulty?

I have my doubts as it would be massively unprofessional of Puma to turn out **** in their first attempt to get the support onside. Smells of Yam guff.

Peevemor
04-07-2010, 09:09 PM
so who has bought one that has turned out to be faulty?

I have my doubts as it would be massively unprofessional of Puma to turn out **** in their first attempt to get the support onside. Smells of Yam guff.

:agree:

MrRobot
05-07-2010, 10:30 AM

If it's been sorted on your behalf and they are looking for a solution, whats the big deal ? :confused:

hibby4ever
05-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Let's get something straight I am not a dirty smelly yam and there is no big deal I was only saying what had happened *** sake this board will never change if you write something people don't agree with or don't like you are a yam and your talking pish some of you really need to get a grip you act like you know everything this is a forum and people should be able to post what they like

Toaods
05-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Let's get something straight I am not a dirty smelly yam and there is no big deal I was only saying what had happened *** sake this board will never change if you write something people don't agree with or don't like you are a yam and your talking pish some of you really need to get a grip you act like you know everything this is a forum and people should be able to post what they like

...who suggested you were a yam....:paranoid:

Beefster
05-07-2010, 12:29 PM

Unless it's to call you a Yam or tell you that you're talking pish?

Man up.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-07-2010, 02:13 PM
what next, Puma shipping out tops with hot-rocks ???

:faf:

Wilson
05-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I've got both tops and they seem like very good quality tae me, sewing on the badges as well as the rest of the tops is perfect.

Don't spill any grease from your cow pie on them - could be a ******* to get out.

WeAreHibs
05-07-2010, 02:22 PM

Any chance you could use some punctuation? This may have led other posters to sniff out Yamentality (C) DE-V8

Gala Foxes
06-07-2010, 06:14 PM
take a look at www.football-shirts.co.uk at the AEK Athens Away shirt & the Sporting Lisbon away shirt - both by Puma

Design is IMHO a lot better than our Mint effort

Hibs07p
07-07-2010, 05:48 AM

Are you PMT then?