PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
03-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Anyone got any idea how many we've sold? Not been much from the club at all on this other than the usual 'sales are going well'.

Just curious, particularly with the new stand going up.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-07-2010, 09:52 PM
I suspect that if they genuinely were going well we would have heard more about it.

jabis
03-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Anyone got any idea how many we've sold? Not been much from the club at all on this other than the usual 'sales are going well'.

how are the hartz ones going ?

hibeedonald
03-07-2010, 10:25 PM

:agree:

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
03-07-2010, 10:25 PM

Who cares!

Pete
03-07-2010, 10:29 PM

I've heard they've sold 25,000 already!

iwasthere1972
03-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Who cares!

Mr Romanov does. :agree:

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
03-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Who gives a toss about hearts sales, other than Vlad as previously pointed out.

Simple enough question, has anyone any idea how many we (Hibs) have sold?

Joe Baker II
05-07-2010, 03:30 PM
I suspect that if they genuinely were going well we would have heard more about it.

Think you can take that as probable although there was an upbeat statement in Scotsman a few weeks ago.

And very little incentive (other than giving the club money in advance, an argument which has worked for me in past, but not at moment as I do not feel Hibs deserve the money after the stewarding in the South Stand at the end of last season) to pay more/the same for what is likely to be inferior atmosphere.

Plus minimal risk of not getting tickets for the bigger games, many of which will be far from sell outs anyway, particularly if insidious trend toward 1230 type kick offs continues.

marinello59
05-07-2010, 03:36 PM

I can't remember the club releasing actual figures for season ticket sales for about 3 years now. I know of several people who have struggled to get seats together in the West so that may indicate that sales are going well.

cwilliamson85
05-07-2010, 03:46 PM
I can't remember the club releasing actual figures for season ticket sales for about 3 years now. I know of several people who have struggled to get seats together in the West so that may indicate that sales are going well.

Or that nobody wants to sit next to each other and there will be a spare seat between each person.

:scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat)

marinello59
05-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Or that nobody wants to sit next to each other and there will be a spare seat between each person.

:scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat):scarf:(empty seat)

Handy for resting the Pie and coffee on though.:greengrin

iwasthere1972
05-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Handy for resting the Pie and coffee on though.:greengrin

Or for standing on while keeping your seat clean and pristine. :greengrin

Aldo
05-07-2010, 04:03 PM
I've heard they've sold 25,000 already!

Where did you get that bull from. I was told they had sold nearer to 250,000. Cmon where have you been in recent. They have a following of nearly 400,000 every week.

:greengrin

Ps. NO offence meant matey:greengrin.