PDA

View Full Version : Hibs sign McManus and Clarke (NHC)

davemcbain
02-07-2010, 10:44 AM
The following headline from google alerts almost give me a heart attack until I read which paper "Hibs sign british pair"
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100702/sport/hibs-to-sign-british-duo

brog
02-07-2010, 12:30 PM
We were of course linked with Paul McManus a few years back. Think he's Tam's nephew?

Bostonhibby
02-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Not Hibs class, I think we should go for McManus's uncle, Mick. We are a bit light in midfield and he could probably do a job for us at full back as well.

SmokieJoe
02-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Hello all, i'm new to this, but i'm sure Hibernians is a Maltese club side, hense the lower league signings?

Bostonhibby
03-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Hello all, i'm new to this, but i'm sure Hibernians is a Maltese club side, hense the lower league signings?

Yep, you're right, its in the Times of Malta, any excuse for a laugh though, crrazier things have happened at the real Hibs though, we paid money to Kerr and O'Brien :wink:

Welcome aboard.................

IWasThere2016
03-07-2010, 07:44 AM
We were of course linked with Paul McManus a few years back. Think he's Tam's nephew?

Paul's fae Glenrothes - IIRC he is related to Tam the Bam.

LaMotta
03-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Not Hibs class, I think we should go for McManus's uncle, Mick. We are a bit light in midfield and he could probably do a job for us at full back as well.

Not a bad shout, but surely we'd be much better off signing his cousin Michelle.

She may not be quite the imposing figure she once was, but if we could get her in the kind of shape close to anything like her Pop Idol best, then our goalkeeping troubles could be over.

Bostonhibby
03-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Not a bad shout, but surely we'd be much better off signing his cousin Michelle.

She may not be quite the imposing figure she once was, but if we could get her in the kind of shape close to anything like her Pop Idol best, then our goalkeeping troubles could be over.

would she be able to fill the Matty Jack role?:greengrin