PDA

View Full Version : If we sign Hart, Murphy and O'Connor. What would your starting 11 be next year then ?

FromTheCapital
02-07-2010, 09:08 AM
.................................................. .Smith............................................ ...........

Hart..............................Bamba........... ........Murray (c)..........................Murphy

.......................Zemmama................De Graaf.................Miller...................... ....

...........................Stokes................O 'Connor................Riordan.................... ....

5 Subs : Brown - Thicot - Hanlon - McBride - Galbraith

7 Subs : Brown - Thicot - Hanlon - Rankin - McBride - Stevenson - Galbraith

What a team ! :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
02-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Why stop at these three?

Why not add in Messi , David Villa and Scott Dobie to the fantasy? :greengrin

Steve20
02-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Hart will be the only one to sign out of those 3, IMO.

ionahibby
02-07-2010, 09:20 AM
I don't think even hart will be signing the guy obviously wants far too much money otherwise i think we would have heard something by now!

.Sean.
02-07-2010, 09:25 AM
O'Connor won't be coming, i'd be very surprised to see Murphy return, and Hart can get to **** if he's being greedy money-wise, he's now the other side of 30 and will start loosing his pace. Always maintained i'd rather see Gray from Man United at right back.

Martin
02-07-2010, 09:26 AM
:yawn:

Jim44
02-07-2010, 10:09 AM
I don't think even hart will be signing the guy obviously wants far too much money otherwise i think we would have heard something by now!

You're right. His interview where he talked favourably of joining Hibs was ambiguous and bordering on aggressive. He said 'if they want me, they won't get me on the cheap.' He was sending out all the wrong signals whereas he should have said something along the lines of 'I hope we can sort out and agree on terms.' I think it's a complete 'no,no' as far as he is concerned.

lyonhibs
02-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Indeed, that would be quite a team.

Whilst we are indulging in rampant delusion, why not see if Lahm is available to sort out our RB issue :rolleyes:

Sadly, I'm pretty sure O'Connor and Murphy won't be at ER next season.

Baldy Foghorn
02-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Why stop at these three?

Why not add in Messi , David Villa and Scott Dobie to the fantasy? :greengrin

Brilliant, you forgot about Tevez though:wink:

Hainan Hibs
02-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Casillas can complete Yogi's Goalkeeping school. With his moments of madness at times Smith and Stack will have their chances.

lapsedhibee
02-07-2010, 11:56 AM
.................................................. .Smith............................................ ...........

Hart..............................Bamba........... ........Murray (c)..........................Murphy

.......................Zemmama................De Graaf.................Miller...................... ....

...........................Stokes................O 'Connor................Riordan.................... ....

Who did Spoony sign for? :boo hoo:

MrSmith
02-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Bought the new home strip for the boys birthday, the folk in the shop could not tell us who would have numbers for next season except De-Graaf. Luckily enough it was number 8 the wee man wanted.

So, loads of stuff going on but nothing happening....

Hainan Hibs
02-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Bought the new home strip for the boys birthday, the folk in the shop could not tell us who would have numbers for next season except De-Gaffe. Luckiy enough it was number 8 the wee man wanted.

So, loads of stuff going on but nothing happening....

I hope you didnae get "De-Graffe" on his top:greengrin

MrSmith
02-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I hope you didnae get "De-Graffe" on his top:greengrin

Take it I've spelled it wrong.... :greengrin No got the boys name on it!!

allezsauzee
02-07-2010, 12:30 PM

Are we resigned to losing Hogg to a bigger club then?

vahibbie
02-07-2010, 12:44 PM

and on a message board is the only place the above names will appear on a team sheet:yawn:

ionahibby
02-07-2010, 01:46 PM

Only 3 in midfield very optimstic :confused: