PDA

View Full Version : Question Corners

Kevin@green
30-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Sorry if i am going over a point already raised, just looking at the photos of the new stand and hoping someone who has seen it personaly can confirm if i am right or wrong.

If you are sitting hard up against the side wall of the away end or either end of the new stand will you be able to see the corner flags?

It may be me looking at the photos wrong but as the pitch is 4 meters wider i am not sure how this wil effect those seats,

Am i right or am i talking a load of hearts ! :confused:

Woody1985
30-06-2010, 03:40 PM
I think I'm correct in saying that the stand is being moved back on the East side to allow more pitch / runway to be added and therefore won't impact on the corner flag at the west side, which presumably is the side you mean.

I think if the corner flag moved closer to the West as it stands it may not be possible to see it. I'm not really sure though!

Keith_M
30-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Sorry if i am going over a point already raised, just looking at the photos of the new stand and hoping someone who has seen it personaly can confirm if i am right or wrong.

If you are sitting hard up against the side wall of the away end or either end of the new stand will you be able to see the corner flags?

It may be me looking at the photos wrong but as the pitch is 4 meters wider i am not sure how this wil effect those seats,

Am i right or am i talking a load of hearts ! :confused:

I'll provide all the answers you need on one condition. Give me the URL of the photo in your avatar :wink:

Kevin@green
30-06-2010, 10:06 PM
I'll provide all the answers you need on one condition. Give me the URL of the photo in your avatar :wink:

no problem , but you will have to tel me what a URL is, sorry not very good with computer :agree:

Removed
30-06-2010, 10:20 PM

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/jboy10/LilytheHibee.jpg

no problem , but you will have to tel me what a URL is, sorry not very good with computer :agree:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Locator