PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds

007 Mickey Weir
30-06-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm think we should attempt a move for Reynolds -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/8774072.stm

£400k?

Young, can play RB or CB. Exactly type of player we need!

Thoughts?

Aldo
30-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Would like to see this happen however cannot see it. They will be looking for a bit more than that IMHO...probably nearer the £1 million mark. Outwith what we can afford unless a very good deal could be struck.

Cocaine&Caviar
30-06-2010, 11:50 AM
They turned down 750k a year ago from Rangers, think hes destined for bigger things than us with Forest, Wigan and others being mentioned. Also, he's left footed, not ideal for a RB, and not the dominant CB we will need if Bamba leaves.

ChrissyG1875
30-06-2010, 12:16 PM
They turned down 750k a year ago from Rangers, think hes destined for bigger things than us with Forest, Wigan and others being mentioned. Also, he's left footed, not ideal for a RB, and not the dominant CB we will need if Bamba leaves.

I wouldn't call Forest bigger things.

Edinburgh Green
30-06-2010, 12:59 PM
One of the very few defenders that I've seen bein bullied by nish, no thanks.

Cocaine&Caviar
30-06-2010, 03:39 PM

I would without a doubt. Very big fan base, bigger stadium, would get a lot more wages than we could afford, working under a proven and succesful manager and probably be competing for the premiership place in the years to come.

jiggerman
30-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I agree R89.

There is no doubt Forrest are bigger than us. That goes for a majority of Championship sides.

It always amazes me how many people think Hibs are a 'big' club.

I have a season ticket, and would never give it up, but am not deluded enough to think players would rather play with us before moving to Championship teams. The same goes for the rest of the SPL clubs. Even the eventual Champions League winners:greengrin Burnley will probably prove that in their pursuit of Driver!

J

CropleyWasGod
30-06-2010, 05:36 PM

Twice European champions, and just a couple of games away from the Premiership last season?