PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Season training! for season 2010/2011

Mister P
29-06-2010, 05:59 PM
this will begin on monday 5th july.

holyrood park,
Arthur seat, just up from the duck pond/car park
be there for 7:15 prompt.
it's on grass so have your boots with you.

Ritchie
29-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Excellent

http://mhpbooks.com/mobylives/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/mr-burns-picture.jpg

Mister P
30-06-2010, 06:03 PM
a wee heads up.

We really need all players to attend this first session as some info will be given with regards to the season ahead, players being signed etc.

Gus
30-06-2010, 06:08 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:p6jAq8m6IXqOwM:http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Bring-It-On-In-It-To-Win-It-teen-movies-960092_1024_768.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Bring-It-On-In-It-To-Win-It-teen-movies-960092_1024_768.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/teen-movies/images/960092/title/bring-on-win&usg=__xvt-aBDCg8DHzDWc2FTfvU2LgvI=&h=768&w=1024&sz=454&hl=en&start=7&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=p6jAq8m6IXqOwM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbring%2Bit%2Bon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26 sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1)

Mister P
30-06-2010, 06:10 PM

Conditions of signing for Hibeernian AFC

Any player who signs does so with the understanding that no guarantee is given to how much pitch time they will get.
Any team selection is entirely down to the squad selection committee

A fee of £20 is required from any player who signs for season 2010/2011.
This fee will supply the player with:
- training socks
- training shorts
- training t shirt
- upgraded ‘Scotguard Insurance’

all signed players are expected to make themselves familiar with the “CONSTITUTION AND RULES” of E.A.D.S.A.F.A and the SAFA.
This can be found at www.eadsafa.tripod.com

the £20 fee can be taken over a few sessions rather than taking all yer dosh at once:greengrin

Gus
30-06-2010, 06:28 PM

the £20 fee can be taken over a few sessions rather than taking all yer dosh at once:greengrin

the training socks / shorts - are these the fat b*****d ones you have from the charity mob? & bunging a white t-shirt

might want to suss out who YOU are wanting to sign so on & so forth before you start extracting the cash from folk for the sake of it.........:agree:

cocopops1875
30-06-2010, 06:34 PM
the training socks / shorts - are these the fat b*****d ones you have from the charity mob? & bunging a white t-shirt

might want to suss out who YOU are wanting to sign so on & so forth before you start extracting the cash from folk for the sake of it.........:agree:

:agree: as per the training jackets that some paid for before :wink: did however pay for my horses :thumbsup:

Mister P
30-06-2010, 06:41 PM
nzh its no hibs gear. just want everyone to have the same training gear is all. everyone will be well informed if they are getting signed :wink:

Gus
30-06-2010, 06:44 PM
nzh its no hibs gear. just want everyone to have the same training gear is all. everyone will be well informed if they are getting signed :wink:

your f****d then :wink:

thats fair enough about the training gear tho

lyonhibs
30-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I know - sadly - I can't be signed for the upcoming season as I'm offski, so do you want me to "stay away" from this training session, so as not to complicate matters/numbers?

As the location is a 5 minute stroll from my house, unless it'll be a problem, I'd like to come along, for fitness purposes, and family commitments have kept me out of the last couple of weeks training.

What happened to the £20 (or was it £25) a few of us paid for training tops and bags a few months back. I know the sponsor we had lined up bailed, so if no products are forthcoming, what's happening re: reimbursement?

Oh, and Gus, have you still so spectacularly spat the dummy after the England horsing that I got purged from your Fbook friends list?? :dummytit::greengrin

Gus
30-06-2010, 08:44 PM
i lost 24 friends on sunday evening, ha ha, i will add you again mate as you are desperate for friends. and because i feel sorry for you moving down to oxford.....

Ritchie
01-07-2010, 09:03 AM

if its no quality designer gear then you can ram it!!! :agree:

sauzee=legend
01-07-2010, 09:20 AM
I'll be there, BUT just to let you know now incase the days change.
I cant make training on a Tuesday night and a Thursday Night due to work until 10pm, But i am free Monday & Wednesday.

MacBean
01-07-2010, 09:21 AM
sounds ace!

will this new "gear" be 'Beers branded? If you require any printing / stitching done my cousin (Ell_chrisso) is a partner of a printing firm in Perth. He could do us a good deal getting stuff done.
Badge will be easy to print onto tops as its one colour and wouldn't be costly. If we get a sponsor he can easily do that too.

He did the Royal United Strips for us. Full printing of Sponsor and numbers, and embroidered badge on 16 strips for £120.00 - trust me you will not find anywhere that will go within a sniff of that!!

Ritchie
01-07-2010, 09:51 AM
sounds ace!

will this new "gear" be 'Beers branded? If you require any printing / stitching done my cousin (Ell_chrisso) is a partner of a printing firm in Perth. He could do us a good deal getting stuff done.
Badge will be easy to print onto tops as its one colour and wouldn't be costly. If we get a sponsor he can easily do that too.

He did the Royal United Strips for us. Full printing of Sponsor and numbers, and embroidered badge on 16 strips for £120.00 - trust me you will not find anywhere that will go within a sniff of that!!

JOHN! GET IT SORTED!! :agree:

Judas Iscariot
01-07-2010, 10:18 AM
JOHN! GET IT SORTED!! :agree:

Ahem...

MacBean
01-07-2010, 10:26 AM
What is happening with traning stuff are we using the stuff that was ordered ages ago or??

I didnt order one so would need to get my finger out and get that done

Ritchie
01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Ahem...

FENTON! GET IT SORTED!! :agree:

MacBean
01-07-2010, 02:30 PM
FENTON! GET IT SORTED!! :agree:

:deal:

MacBean
05-07-2010, 08:44 AM
presuming this is still on tonight?

And when you say just "Up" from the duck pond, do you mean vertically or just "along"!?

Judas Iscariot
05-07-2010, 08:57 AM
This is ON tonight 100% :agree:

We'll be training across the road from the duck pond!

Deek and myself will be there from 7 so we'll be looking to get started asap!

There will be a game this weekend so folk who turn up tonight will have the best shout of being started on Sunday..

Let me or John know if you can't make it and why!

GGTTBeers :notworthy:

Ritchie
05-07-2010, 10:53 AM
This is ON tonight 100% :agree:

We'll be training across the road from the duck pond!

Deek and myself will be there from 7 so we'll be looking to get started asap!

There will be a game this weekend so folk who turn up tonight will have the best shout of being started on Sunday..

Let me or John know if you can't make it and why!

GGTTBeers :notworthy:

Boh Boh Boh Beh Beh Beh Biddley Boh De Bee :agree:

MacBean
05-07-2010, 11:52 AM
:grr::grr::grr::grr:

Ritchie
05-07-2010, 12:01 PM
:grr::grr::grr::grr:

whats your problem now pauline??

Judas Iscariot
05-07-2010, 12:08 PM
:doh:

MacBean
05-07-2010, 01:08 PM
whats your problem now pauline??
Royal United - team i set up - have a game tonight that i said i would not play in as i had pre season training. Unfortunately 3 players have pulled out and they are down to 10. Trying to get players to fill in but doesnt look likely at the moment. I will have to play for them which i am p*d off at! i wanted to come to training tonight :grr:

lyonhibs
05-07-2010, 02:15 PM
I'll be there, unless otherwise advised :agree:

Judas Iscariot
05-07-2010, 02:32 PM
I'll be there, unless otherwise advised :agree:

Why :confused:

Mister P
05-07-2010, 09:10 PM
that wiz guid:agree:

cheers Del:top marks

Ritchie
05-07-2010, 09:12 PM

:agree:

Judas Iscariot
05-07-2010, 10:11 PM

Aye, Defo :agree:

Great turnout, 15 boys, as far as I know that's a record training attendence for the Beers is it not?!

That said, the majority of the guys were "New Recruits"..

Just goes to show how important the recruitment drives we've done have been..

With all the guys we have in place now next season is looking promising :thumbsup:

Cheers again Deek and well done all the lads that were there :notworthy:

Scooter
05-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Aye, Defo :agree:

Great turnout, 15 boys, as far as I know that's a record training attendence for the Beers is it not?!

That said, the majority of the guys were "New Recruits"..

Just goes to show how important the recruitment drives we've done have been..

With all the guys we have in place now next season is looking promising :thumbsup:

Cheers again Deek and well done all the lads that were there :notworthy:

Well done lads sorry I couldn't be there. But I made sure I done an hour and a half in the gym before I went to work so I don't fall behind

Mister P
06-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Well done lads sorry I couldn't be there. But I made sure I done an hour and a half in the gym before I went to work so I don't fall behind

can ye practice kickin a ba' in the gym like

:offski:

Ritchie
06-07-2010, 06:54 AM

Did you actually kick a ba' last night like :panic:

MacBean
06-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Again lads, can only applogise i wasnt there, was p*d off at having to play as i was really looking forward to training tonight. will definitely be there next week regardles if i contract Aids or what!

looking forward to it:thumbsup:

Ritchie
06-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Again lads, can only applogise i wasnt there, was p*d off at having to play as i was really looking forward to training tonight. will definitely be there next week regardles if i contract Aids or what!

looking forward to it:thumbsup:

what do you mean 'if'.... sorry to tell you this pauline, but you can only catch it once! :whistle:

Scooter
06-07-2010, 10:12 AM

naw but it will get me fit and stronger

MacBean
06-07-2010, 10:43 AM
what do you mean 'if'.... sorry to tell you this pauline, but you can only catch it once! :whistle:

sh*t
thought i was off the hook tae! :grr: