PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline

Baldy Foghorn
29-06-2010, 10:33 AM
I cant wait for the Dunfermline game to arrive and the subsequent friendlies therafter......

Totally bored with World Cup, I want to see some real fitba played:greengrin

Glory Glory

maturehibby
29-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Totally spoils it for me and several other "Hibs" fans as Givescotlandfreedom is getting married that day and unfortunately will have to attend .Well the father of the groom has to hasnt he?.
If anyone knows good reason -short of murder can they let me know how to fit both in:wink:

CallumHibs07
29-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Totally spoils it for me and several other "Hibs" fans as Givescotlandfreedom is getting married that day and unfortunately will have to attend .Well the father of the groom has to hasnt he?.
If anyone knows good reason -short of murder can they let me know how to fit both in:wink:

Get the wedding at East End Park. :devil:

blackpoolhibs
29-06-2010, 11:49 AM
I cant wait for the Dunfermline game to arrive and the subsequent friendlies therafter......

Glory Glory

I was bored with the world cup too, but strangely enough i have suddenly warmed to it since Sunday.

frazeHFC
29-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Dundee UTD is the only pre-season game i can get to i think :boo hoo:

The only friendlies i can remember off the top of my head are Dunfermline, Dutch tour and Blackpool. Not going to Holland and i am holiday when we play Blackpool. :boo hoo: What other friendlies do we have?

Removed
29-06-2010, 01:25 PM

Have I missed something :confused: When is that?

Cameron1875
29-06-2010, 01:44 PM

The only friendlies i can remember off the top of my head are Dunfermline, Dutch tour and Blackpool. Not going to Holland and i am holiday when we play Blackpool. :boo hoo: What other friendlies do we have?

:confused::drunk::drunk:?

givescotlandfreedom
29-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Let me know if you can come up with anything, maybe I could pretend to "
rush you to hospital" for a few hours?

matty_f
29-06-2010, 07:25 PM

Glory Glory

:agree: The World Cup is fairly dull, and I'm sick of reading all the England stuff on here as well (well, sick of ignoring it, rather than reading it!) .

Can't wait to see the Hibs in the flesh again. Roll on the 10th.

frazeHFC
29-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Have I missed something :confused: When is that?

I meant Dunfermline :cool2:

seanraff07
30-06-2010, 10:45 AM
I meant Dunfermline :cool2:

Another two are Carlisle and QOS away.

Steve20
30-06-2010, 11:44 AM
I am enjoying the world cup, but am really looking forward to seeing the Hibees back in action again.