PDA

View Full Version : Graham Off Coronation Street

Phil D. Rolls
27-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Anybody see him on the ITV News. I'd heard from someone who knows him well that he wasn't acting on Corrie, that's just how he is. No doubt about it now. Sheer class radgeness.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Anybody see him on the ITV News. I'd heard from someone who knows him well that he wasn't acting on Corrie, that's just how he is. No doubt about it now. Sheer class radgeness.

Explain please?

Riordans Boots
27-06-2010, 09:46 PM

:confused:

Toaods
27-06-2010, 09:53 PM
appears to be the wrong thread and I don't watch the show anymore but is that the young, dark haired guy who is totally nuts?

If so, can recall the other pair in this household watching last years Soap Awards and he was totally away with the goalie.

Removed
27-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Explain please?

:confused:

You need to watch corrie to understand. He is class :faf:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-06-2010, 09:56 PM

Have a word! :grr: :greengrin

surreyhibbie
27-06-2010, 10:01 PM
The man is either comedy genius or a raving nutjob! best thing about the programme, very funny.

The news clip showed him getting a wee but stressed, same as many others though.

Looking forward to going to work tomorrow now .:greengrin

Toaods
27-06-2010, 10:03 PM

is he the radge guy that 'volunteered' to work in the butcher's shop to prove his worth?

Removed
27-06-2010, 10:09 PM
is he the radge guy that 'volunteered' to work in the butcher's shop to prove his worth?

:agree:

lucky
27-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Saw it on the news and daughter said that was him corrie. Whilst he was going mental not much difference to many footie fans when there team have been cheated out of a goal. Least shows he cares.

Toaods
28-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Saw it on the news and daughter said that was him corrie. Whilst he was going mental not much difference to many footie fans when there team have been cheated out of a goal. Least shows he cares.

so whilst the English Media were puttingit around that the fans supporting North Korea were Chinese actors hired to do a job, the fact is that they all along had some radge frae' Corrie leading the hype...:bitchy: