PDA

View Full Version : Long threads and changing opinions

hstn747
27-06-2010, 07:28 PM
I appreciate that this may be unrealistic for admins to do as well as moderate the site but I think it could be quite interesting. These ideas may well have been mentioned before.

I was thinking that when a thread exceeds a certain length, a summary could be made at the start of the thread just as a run down of who said what and what the key points were. i.e. a list of all the facts about the east stand. It could even be a wiki thing so as not to over burden the admins.

I was also thinking that in people's profiles, there could be bit so that people could nail their colours to the mast. i.e. when a new player is signed (hibs' class or not?); single tier or not?; whether a particular striker is pish or if a keeper is too much of a risk to be played.

It would be interesting to see how people's opinions change over a season and would be great for the classic 'I told you so!'. It would also be great to see who has predicted transfers with their anonymous sources and who's just making up rubbish.