PDA

View Full Version : Car hire with points on your licence ?

MSK
27-06-2010, 03:35 PM
If you have points on your licence can you still hire a car ..?

Jay
27-06-2010, 03:51 PM
I think it depends on what the points are for. Hubby hired a car with speeding points on his licence.

MSK
27-06-2010, 04:03 PM
I think it depends on what the points are for. Hubby hired a car with speeding points on his licence.Eh ...going through a red light & driving without insurance, not at the same time though ...silly billy ...:rolleyes:

fordie2
27-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Eh ...going through a red light & driving without insurance, not at the same time though ...silly billy ...:rolleyes:

Probably best to phone them? I hired a car from Enterprise a fortnight ago with 3 points for speeding and they never mentioned it?

May I also add the service from Enterprise at Corstorphine was absolutely spot on! Cheap aswell:top marks

MSK
27-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Probably best to phone them? I hired a car from Enterprise a fortnight ago with 3 points for speeding and they never mentioned it?

May I also add the service from Enterprise at Corstorphine was absolutely spot on! Cheap aswell:top marksCheers Fordie ..we are looking at them ..the points she has are silly but i wouldnt expect them to turn her down ..but knowing our luck ..:greengrin