PDA

View Full Version : Blue Brasil-----change of coulors?

monktonharp
25-06-2010, 10:32 PM
am I correct, as I just caught the end of STV news tonight, and I'm sure they said that Cowdenbeath fc now have a new manger in the shape of Tango man,and an even more Orangy man in the form of Donald Findlay as their chairman. the red white and blue Brasil disnae have the same ring tae it somehow.,or the orange brasil either.

hibeenicol
25-06-2010, 11:42 PM
am I correct, as I just caught the end of STV news tonight, and I'm sure they said that Cowdenbeath fc now have a new manger in the shape of Tango man,and an even more Orangy man in the form of Donald Findlay as their chairman. the red white and blue Brasil disnae have the same ring tae it somehow.,or the orange brasil either.

Jimmy Nicholls there new manager willie. Good move for them I think, don't know if Donald Findlays there though?:confused:

Greentinted
25-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Jimmy Nic as manager and the honourable QC (and sectarion karaoke impresario) Donald appointed as chairman.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cowdenbeath/8759639.stm

Aubenas
25-06-2010, 11:57 PM
The bewhiskered advocate is now Chairman at Central Park and Jimmy Nick is manager.
I'm sure they'll soon be ahem on song.............:cool2:

Phil D. Rolls
26-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Yahoorsur they Blue Brazil are gaun fer the toap ye cain?

The Harp
26-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Can remember the previous long-term chairman of Cowdenbeath, Gordon McDougall, travelling wi' us on the St Giles branch bus in the 60's. Seemed a good guy from what I can remember - unlike the bewhiskered auld bigot they've got in place now. :bitchy:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-06-2010, 12:12 PM
The bewhiskered advocate is now Chairman at Central Park and Jimmy Nick is manager.
I'm sure they'll soon be ahem on song.............:cool2:

"and the cry was no more Samba!" :singing:

Dashing Bob S
26-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Shame. Always had a soft spot for this club. But with that poisonous bigot in charge I'll have to find another wee team. East Fife for me now.

givescotlandfreedom
26-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Shame. Always had a soft spot for this club. But with that poisonous bigot in charge I'll have to find another wee team. East Fife for me now.

:agree: Likewise, I'd hate the have that kind of poison associated with our club.

Phil D. Rolls
26-06-2010, 02:51 PM
:agree: Likewise, I'd hate the have that kind of poison associated with our club.

I dont think it will cause much of a stir in Cowdenbeath though. It is DF's home town after all.

givescotlandfreedom
26-06-2010, 03:23 PM
I dont think it will cause much of a stir in Cowdenbeath though. It is DF's home town after all.

Probaly not, I went to the weekly market there once and there was a lot of crap to do with the orange order for sale.

Phil D. Rolls
26-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Probaly not, I went to the weekly market there once and there was a lot of crap to do with the orange order for sale.

I've said this before, but the sectarianism I have encountered in fife has shocked me. What's more there appears to be ghettos similair to what you'll see in Lanarkshire.

monktonharp
26-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Jimmy Nicholls there new manager willie. Good move for them I think, don't know if Donald Findlays there though?:confused: that is a surprise,cos Tango left Killie,did he not cos he was told that Nichol was surplus to requirement. his words were similar to.........we are a team,he goes,ah go, iirc.

heretoday
26-06-2010, 05:42 PM
They are the wee Rangers now. There'll be plenty in that part of the country who will welcome it too.

Houchy
26-06-2010, 05:51 PM

That's my club Bob. Livi v East fife later this year and i'll be there.:thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
26-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Filled Rolls - I've said this before, but the sectarianism I have encountered in fife has shocked me. What's more there appears to be ghettos similair to what you'll see in Lanarkshire.

:agree: Central Fife area is rife with it! Some real knuckle draggers therein!

Bishop Hibee
26-06-2010, 11:10 PM
It'll be "hullo, hullo" to any new signings. I feel sorry for Cowden fans. Who'd want their team to be associated with that sort of bigot. Oh, hold on a minute......cue blueisthecolour :dunno: