PDA

View Full Version : NHC How do i put a signature in

MWHIBBIES
24-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Sorry if this seems like a silly question but how do i get a sig under my posts.

Saorsa
24-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Sorry if this seems like a silly question but how do i get a sig under my posts.You need tae be a private member :agree:

MWHIBBIES
24-06-2010, 11:39 AM
You need tae be a private member :agree:Thanks.

erin-go-bragh87
24-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Im a private member but have no idea how to do it!!

Saorsa
24-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Im a private member but have no idea how to do it!!From the Forum Actions drop down menu (under the banner at the top of the page) choose General Settings. Down the left hand side you will see a column of options. Under the My Settings heading you will see a link for Edit Signature, click it. You can add an image by either puting in the URL of an image from the web or upload an image from your PC.

xxclairexx
25-06-2010, 01:21 PM
You need tae be a private member :agree:

and......

How do i go about doing that ? kinda new to hibs.net joined ages ago just didny post very much....

That's gonna change though :thumbsup:

Removed
25-06-2010, 01:30 PM
and......

How do i go about doing that ? kinda new to hibs.net joined ages ago just didny post very much....

That's gonna change though :thumbsup:

I can come round and show you :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
25-06-2010, 01:34 PM

Christ Billy, you are scary :wink:

xxclairexx
25-06-2010, 01:34 PM

Haha wouldn't it be easier just telling me though :wink:

Saorsa
25-06-2010, 01:43 PM
and......

That's gonna change though :thumbsup:It'll cost you a tenner :agree:

Go tae the Forums homepage, under the Hibs.net Main Forum heading you will see a Sub-Forums heading, the link tae sign up for Private Membership is there.

(Think it's paid by PayPal)

If you have any probs I'm sure a kindly passing Admin will help appropriate your tenner from you :greengrin

Edit: there may other rules, I'm sure an admin can answer your question best

Removed
25-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Haha wouldn't it be easier just telling me though :wink:

:greengrin

Contact admin.team@hibs.net or http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

Christ Billy, you are scary :wink:

:agree: not all the time though

xxclairexx
25-06-2010, 01:49 PM
It'll cost you a tenner :agree:
Go tae the Forums homepage, under the Hibs.net Main Forum heading you will see a Sub-Forums heading, the link tae sign up for Private Membership is there.
(Think it's paid by PayPal)
If you have any probs I'm sure a kindly passing Admin will help appropriate your tenner from you :greengrin

:greengrin

Contact admin.team@hibs.net or http://www.hibs.net/payments.php
:agree: not all the time though

Thanks boy's :Awright!:

erin-go-bragh87
25-06-2010, 02:38 PM
From the Forum Actions drop down menu (under the banner at the top of the page) choose General Settings. Down the left hand side you will see a column of options. Under the My Settings heading you will see a link for Edit Signature, click it. You can add an image by either puting in the URL of an image from the web or upload an image from your PC.

Cheers mate!!