PDA

View Full Version : Michael Hart

HIBERNIAN 1875
22-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Anyone with a bit of inside knowledge know what the latest on the Hart deal is?

bingo70
22-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Thought Preston couldn't buy or sell players until they'd been investigated by the tax man :dunno:

Spike Mandela
22-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Preston transfer dealings should recommence tomorrow.

http://www.prestonnorthend-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hmrc_debt_paid_533277/index.shtml

Brooster
22-06-2010, 09:37 PM
The tache has been talking to PNE, once he gets his way Hart will be on his way to Hibs.

Sprouleflyer
22-06-2010, 09:41 PM
The tache has been talking to PNE, once he gets his way Hart will be on his way to Hibs.

And what is the tache way?

Brooster
22-06-2010, 09:45 PM
And what is the tache way?

The best possible deal for Hibs of course. PNE start back training next Monday so expect a decision by the end of next week if not before.

Sprouleflyer
22-06-2010, 09:49 PM
The best possible deal for Hibs of course. PNE start back training next Monday so expect a decision by the end of next week if not before.

Thats almost a TQM quote!!! :greengrin

Expect a few getting on your back if nothing is announced!!!

Brooster
22-06-2010, 09:56 PM

Why would folk get on my back? Petrie is talking to PNE, Hart wants to come to Hibs but if PNE dont pay up the remaining year of his contract in part then he wont be coming.

RickyS
22-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Why would folk get on my back? Petrie is talking to PNE, Hart wants to come to Hibs but if PNE dont pay up the remaining year of his contract in part then he wont be coming.

so he is pushing to be freed? so he can join a club waiting in the wings? he is lucky The Tache is not in charge down there! he should think about his career and which club would be waiting in the wings should he sit in the reserves for another year.

bighairyfaeleith
23-06-2010, 06:38 AM

I think he was just having a bit of a laugh, I have a feeling this one will fall through, no inside info it just seems to be dragging now and I reckon hibs are already looking at other targets on the quiet.

Brooster
23-06-2010, 06:47 AM
so he is pushing to be freed? so he can join a club waiting in the wings? he is lucky The Tache is not in charge down there! he should think about his career and which club would be waiting in the wings should he sit in the reserves for another year.

No he is not pushing to be freed, he is willing and able to start pre season with PNE next week and is prepared to fight for a first team place. In no way is he pushing to leave and is leaving any potential future employer to talk things through with PNE - which is exactly what is happening with Hibs and PNE at the moment.

Jim44
23-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Did Hart not play hardball when he said he wouldn't come cheap and that Hibs would have to equal or better the wages he was getting at PNE? If that's true and he sticks by his guns, I doubt if he'll be coming to ER.

HibeeB
23-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Did Hart not play hardball when he said he wouldn't come cheap and that Hibs would have to equal or better the wages he was getting at PNE? If that's true and he sticks by his guns, I doubt if he'll be coming to ER.

This was what I though was the case.

The Godfather
23-06-2010, 08:02 AM
The deal is not dead, I have it on good authority that it is wages that is the only stumbling block and we are probably only talking about a couple of grand between parties.

PNE are happy to let him go and it is up to Hibs to agree terms with Hart, NO TRANSFER FEE but Hart want a golden handshake if he is taking a drop to go to Hibs. Deal is on the table but PNE have just sorted out TAX issues so starting to sort out transfer issues at the moment. I would expect Hart deal to be raising its head again in the coming week or two.

I appreciatte I do not post on the Net very often but I do on the Bounce under the same name, so I am not a Yam or someone that trys to stir ****. I am not saying he is coming just at these are the facts as I was told the at the weekend whilst at a golf event in Manchester (Hence the source).

HibeeB
23-06-2010, 08:52 AM
The deal is not dead, I have it on good authority that it is wages that is the only stumbling block and we are probably only talking about a couple of grand between parties.

PNE are happy to let him go and it is up to Hibs to agree terms with Hart, NO TRANSFER FEE but Hart want a golden handshake if he is taking a drop to go to Hibs. Deal is on the table but PNE have just sorted out TAX issues so starting to sort out transfer issues at the moment. I would expect Hart deal to be raising its head again in the coming week or two.

I appreciatte I do not post on the Net very often but I do on the Bounce under the same name, so I am not a Yam or someone that trys to stir ****. I am not saying he is coming just at these are the facts as I was told the at the weekend whilst at a golf event in Manchester (Hence the source).

If it's a matter of bawbees then I have faith that the tache will, to use a phrase you coined, make him an offer he can't refuse and Hart will be a Hibee soon.

I certainly hope so. I think he is exactly the type of player we should be signing.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-06-2010, 10:29 AM
He is certainly a good player and one that i would welcome at easter road but I would apply a bit of perspective and move the emphasis away from what is best for him and more to what is best for us. He is not the only player available in that position.

millarco
23-06-2010, 10:52 AM
He is certainly a good player and one that i would welcome at easter road but I would apply a bit of perspective and move the emphasis away from what is best for him and more to what is best for us. He is not the only player available in that position.

:agree:

Wouldn't want to spend a lot on a 30 year old who's had his fair share of injuries in the past couple of years. There's no doubt the right-back position needs addressing, but I'm sure we'll have alternatives should Hart price himself out of a move.

IWasThere2016
23-06-2010, 11:24 AM

:grr: :wink: :greengrin

:agree: and I expect him at ER - even if we have to 'top-up' his pay-off

J-C
23-06-2010, 11:54 AM
I've heard it's a done deal, probably only a matter of how much signing on fee he's getting, which makes up for the lower wages we offer players. It seems to be Petrie's method, give a fare wedge in signing fee and lower weekly wage, the player is then happy.