PDA

View Full Version : Check out the nick of the starting 11 for France..............

lyonhibs
22-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Bloody hell, that's what happens when you combine a tactically inept and weak coach with a squad turmoil.

The captain and Malouda dropped, with Henry - somehow - still not starting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/matches/match_34

Pains me to see France make such an absolute arse of this world cup - AGAIN - but hopefully they can restore a bit of pride today............... :rolleyes:

Future17
22-06-2010, 01:54 PM
I think it's a good French line-up and I think they'll win, albeit not qualify.

seanraff07
22-06-2010, 01:59 PM
0-0 for me.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-06-2010, 02:38 PM
What a mess!

Borders Hibby
22-06-2010, 02:40 PM
What a mess!

What would you describe it as now!:wink:

MrHibs1982
22-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Looks like france are costing me a night out...i didnt think the team looked that bad and i even got the draw in my bet. Was not expecting this!!

scott7_0(Prague)
22-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I think it's a good French line-up and I think they'll win, albeit not qualify.

<hic>:greengrin

Hibs On Tour
22-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Good riddance. The very definition of prima-donna, up-themselves, can't-be-arsed-trying, overpaid tits IMHO. If I were one of the French fans who have shelled out big time to follow that shower to SA I'd be waiting at CDG with the guillotine ready to be brought out of cold storage.

And what about their twat of a manager refusing to shake hands at the end? Bunch of ungracious, WC-better-off-without-them ********s.

:bye:

lyonhibs
22-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Good riddance. The very definition of prima-donna, up-themselves, can't-be-arsed-trying, overpaid tits IMHO. If I were one of the French fans who have shelled out big time to follow that shower to SA I'd be waiting at CDG with the guillotine ready to be brought out of cold storage.

And what about their twat of a manager refusing to shake hands at the end? Bunch of ungracious, WC-better-off-without-them ********s.

:bye:

England or France?? :greengrin

Nah, but you're right. Domenech is an absolute spacker, and France need a complete clear out and change of mentality. Some "big names" may well have played their last game for France.

Anelka for a start :pray:

heretoday
22-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Domenech looks like a puppet from one of those old SF shows!

You expect his eyes to start swivelling from side to side and perspiration to break out on his brow!

Hibs On Tour
22-06-2010, 10:14 PM
England or France?? :greengrin

Nah, but you're right. Domenech is an absolute spacker, and France need a complete clear out and change of mentality. Some "big names" may well have played their last game for France.

Anelka for a start :pray:

Ironically, in the two games he started for them for me he looked one of their better players. Cannae have the tail wagging the dog though - weird thing is the coach agreed with the team that he shouldn't have been sent home [apparently] which is why he [alledgedly] took Evra's side in the training bust up. All very very weird...

Prof. Shaggy
22-06-2010, 11:36 PM
It's a strange tendency to self-destruct the French team have, eh?
There they were 4 years ago ready to score the extra-time winner in the final, when...

This year it's almost as though they knew the means by which they had got to the final were foul.

cockneymike
23-06-2010, 08:25 AM
It'll be interesting to see how laurent blanc does, obviously he'll be close to a lot of the senior players - hope for their's and football's sake that he can get them sorted out.