PDA

View Full Version : Reserves...

Bad Martini
19-06-2010, 10:47 PM
...used to be free on a season when I last had one (when the earth was flat etc :greengrin)

Does the mighty Season Ticket give one free/cheap entry to the reserves still (as well as UberHibbynessBeyondAllQuestion) - just affore I shell out the £1000+ for the ticket(s) I need :cool2:

Not a deal-brekkkker, ah'd just like to ken, ken :thumbsup:

Hibs Class
19-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Thought the reserve league was done away with a year or two back?

Bad Martini
19-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Thought the reserve league was done away with a year or two back?

Thought we still had games of sorts though? As I say, I openly confess to not knowing (or even caring too much) - just curious as to what the script is with that.....I know we used to have that as a perk of the season ticket....in all honesty, whether it exists or is free will make little odds.

Having a cheeky quiet beer and an argument/debate with someone as to whether or not we still offer other "perks" apart from the "big team" :greengrin game, I was wondering more than anything....

Ach, it makes nae odds either way. Now then, gies that stadium plan and someone else's credit card :greengrin:cool2:

oconnors_strip
19-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Thought we still had games of sorts though? As I say, I openly confess to not knowing (or even caring too much) - just curious as to what the script is with that.....I know we used to have that as a perk of the season ticket....in all honesty, whether it exists or is free will make little odds.

Having a cheeky quiet beer and an argument/debate with someone as to whether or not we still offer other "perks" apart from the "big team" :greengrin game, I was wondering more than anything....

reserve league was scraped last season but there are talks about re-instating it this summer. if it is back then i presume the season ticket will be valid as in previous years.

the "sort of games" you mention were bounce/friendlies played at east mains or at the opponents training centre. only ever a handful of fans there, and they only knew about the games from word of mouth by a player.

Bad Martini
19-06-2010, 11:10 PM
reserve league was scraped last season but there are talks about re-instating it this summer. if it is back then i presume the season ticket will be valid as in previous years.

the "sort of games" you mention were bounce/friendlies played at east mains or at the opponents training centre. only ever a handful of fans there, and they only knew about the games from word of mouth by a player.

:thumbsup: cheers mate.

That answers it nicely.
:thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
19-06-2010, 11:13 PM
:thumbsup: cheers mate.

That answers it nicely.
:thumbsup:

you're welcome:wink: