PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Nick Anelka

Ants
19-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Breaking news: A French Football Federation official says Nicolas Anelka has been expelled from their World Cup squad.

France striker Nicolas Anelka has been sent home from the World Cup after reports of a bust-up with coach Raymond Domenech during the Mexico game.

Anelka missed training on Saturday after reports of a row with the France coach during their 2-0 defeat.

Anelka, who started both France's World Cup games, insulted Domenech at half-time, according to L'Equipe.

He was replaced at the break, but France's hope of qualifying from Group A is out of their own hands.

PISTOL1875
19-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Breaking news: A French Football Federation official says Nicolas Anelka has been expelled from their World Cup squad.

France striker Nicolas Anelka has been sent home from the World Cup after reports of a bust-up with coach Raymond Domenech during the Mexico game.

Anelka missed training on Saturday after reports of a row with the France coach during their 2-0 defeat.

Anelka, who started both France's World Cup games, insulted Domenech at half-time, according to L'Equipe.

He was replaced at the break, but France's hope of qualifying from Group A is out of their own hands.

Do you blame Anelka ???

That clown Domenech couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery... He has no tactical knowledge in the slightest and France has been brutal due tho his set-up and tactics... Anelka has just said what the whole French team have been thinking...

seanraff07
19-06-2010, 04:26 PM
What France are reminding me of a bit is what we were like near the end of last season, except our manager isn't as much of a prick as Domenech.:wink:

hibsbollah
19-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Domenech apparently consults astrologers on football matters:rolleyes:
A plum.

Peevemor
19-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Do you blame Anelka ???

That clown Domenech couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery... He has no tactical knowledge in the slightest and France has been brutal due tho his set-up and tactics... Anelka has just said what the whole French team have been thinking...

I'm no fan of Domenech, but he's in the right on this one.

Apparently during half time, he told Anelka that if he continued to deliberately disregard his instructions (for the 2nd game running) on formation/tactics, etc., he would sub him.

Anelka responded, "va te faire enculer, sale fils de pute" (go and f*** yourself you dirty son of a whore). With the French language you really can't get any worse.

The French squad is split into 2 "clans" who can't stand the sight of each other, with the dominant clan including Ribery, Anelka, Abidal, Evra and Gallas among others. It was obviously one of the other lot which leaked this story (which hasn't been denied) to the press.

As I said, I don't rate Domenech, but he's not had it easy.

Laurent Blanc's got a huge job ahead of him when he takes over.

CropleyWasGod
19-06-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm no fan of Domenech, but he's in the right on this one.

Apparently during half time, he told Anelka that if he continued to deliberately disregard his instructions (for the 2nd game running) on formation/tactics, etc., he would sub him.

Anelka responded, "va te faire enculer, sale fils de pute" (go and f*** yourself you dirty son of a whore). With the French language you really can't get any worse.

The French squad is split into 2 "clans" who can't stand the sight of each other, with the dominant clan including Ribery, Anelka, Abidal, Evra and Gallas among others. It was obviously one of the other lot which leaked this story (which hasn't been denied) to the press.

As I said, I don't rate Domenech, but he's not had it easy.

Laurent Blanc's got a huge job ahead of him when he takes over.

It's an old cliche, but in a spat between manager and player, the manager is always right.

Unless your name is le Guen, of course. :rolleyes:

hibsbollah
19-06-2010, 06:54 PM
It's an old cliche, but in a spat between manager and player, the manager is always right.

Unless your name is le Guen, of course. :rolleyes:

..or John Collins.:duck:

HibeeMcGinn1
20-06-2010, 01:43 AM
..or John Collins.:duck:

or George Burley :greengrin

Matty_Jack04
20-06-2010, 12:19 PM
domensch never had a hope in the world cup, he's been getting pelters for years and the FFF decide to name blanc as new manager before the tourny even kicks off, the players whose respect he never had have now got worse as they need prove nothing to him or even listen to him (anelka), FFF should have waited untill they were knocked out before naming blanc.

fishybeaver
20-06-2010, 01:45 PM
After the Henry handball incident agianst the ROI its a bit of rough justice for our French friends.