PDA

View Full Version : Saturday bets

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-06-2010, 10:06 AM
£22 Double - AUS-10 v ENG & Holland -1

sammy7
19-06-2010, 10:26 AM
£22 Double - AUS-10 v ENG & Holland -1

i just cant believe how this world cup has gone.. teams you fully expect to win, and win easily are just not doing the business... so undecided on today. if you take the teams that are EXPECTED to win today

holland
ghana
denmark

it's 7/1... but who knows!

sammy7
19-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Robben not starting!

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 10:38 AM
i just cant believe how this world cup has gone.. teams you fully expect to win, and win easily are just not doing the business... so undecided on today. if you take the teams that are EXPECTED to win today

holland
ghana
denmark

it's 7/1... but who knows!

Thats what im on :agree:

Had a mare with this World Cup betting lark :bitchy::bitchy:

sammy7
19-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Thats what im on :agree:

Had a mare with this World Cup betting lark :bitchy::bitchy:

:agree:thats the teams we expect to win, but who bloody knows.. maybe the knockout stages is where the money can be made as the teams should be really going for the win, where as with some of the games so far half the idiots seem to be settling for the draw... muppets!:agree:

H18sry
19-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Football - World Cup
Ghana - Australia
Match Result :Ghana (Odds : 1/1 )
Football - World Cup
Holland - Japan
Match Result :Holland (Odds : 2/5 )
Football - World Cup
Cameroon - Denmark
Match Result :Draw (Odds : 11/5 )
:pray:

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 10:45 AM
:agree:thats the teams we expect to win, but who bloody knows.. maybe the knockout stages is where the money can be made as the teams should be really going for the win, where as with some of the games so far half the idiots seem to be settling for the draw... muppets!:agree:

Im confident Holland and Denmark will win, Ghana im not 100% convinced they will beat Australia tho, Could easily be a draw, But fek it ill go with the Ghanians.

sammy7
19-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Im confident Holland and Denmark will win, Ghana im not 100% convinced they will beat Australia tho, Could easily be a draw, But fek it ill go with the Ghanians.

australia were rubbish against germany, albeit germany were outstanding... however cahill is out and he is a big threat

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 10:48 AM
australia were rubbish against germany, albeit germany were outstanding... however cahill is out and he is a big threat

Very true.

Think Ghana know a win will take them through to the knock out stages, So aye ill take them :agree:

sammy7
19-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Very true.

Think Ghana know a win will take them through to the knock out stages, So aye ill take them :agree:

what wa denmarks result in the last game? cant remember! and were they good? :confused:

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 10:53 AM
what wa denmarks result in the last game? cant remember! and were they good? :confused:

Beat 2-0 by Holland, But played not to bad, and thats nae shame..Pretty sure they will take care of Cameroon.

sammy7
19-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Beat 2-0 by Holland, But played not to bad, and thats nae shame..Pretty sure they will take care of Cameroon.

thats right i remember now..

kuyt is 15/8 anyytime scorer... almost 2/1 looks a good price

sammy7
19-06-2010, 05:30 PM
oh well eh :grr:

Wembley67
19-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Has ANYONE won any money worth talking of at the WC so far?? The bookies must be making an absolute killing :grr:

sammy7
19-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Has ANYONE won any money worth talking of at the WC so far?? The bookies must be making an absolute killing :grr:

absolutely flippin typical, was talking about doing two singles... eto'o and bendtner to score at anytime tonight then thought... nah im best to just leave it as not won for a while ... flippin typical :grr::grr::grr:

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 08:41 PM

I had 5 different combinations tonight and still won fek all.

Im giving it up till the knockout stages.

sammy7
19-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I had 5 different combinations tonight and still won fek all.

Im giving it up till the knockout stages.

bloody ghana, canny beat a poor australia team down to 10 men, bunch of idiots.. hope they go out for effing up my bet!! :agree:

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 09:01 PM
bloody ghana, canny beat a poor australia team down to 10 men, bunch of idiots.. hope they go out for effing up my bet!! :agree:

If anything Australia looked far more likely to score:agree:

sammy7
19-06-2010, 09:03 PM
If anything Australia looked far more likely to score:agree:

i know, ghana kept shooting from stupidly far out when they had far better options ahead of them... at 1-1 with oz down to 10 men i thought our 7/1 treble was in :grr:

so when i pick 2 any time goalscorers, then decide to leave it, they flippin well score :grr:

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 09:07 PM
i know, ghana kept shooting from stupidly far out when they had far better options ahead of them... at 1-1 with oz down to 10 men i thought our 7/1 treble was in :grr:

so when i pick 2 any time goalscorers, then decide to leave it, they flippin well score :grr:

:agree:

A was screamin at the telly :greengrin

Just seems at the minute no matter what team i pick the ***** opposite happens :grr::grr:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-06-2010, 11:06 AM
I had a silly amount of bets over the whole day, cannae be bothered listing them all! Drink and betting isnae a good mix. ended up being 40 quid down. All I can say is the Danes saved me from a very bad day! Oh aye, Carlisle is a good place for a bevvy too!

sammy7
20-06-2010, 11:09 AM
I had a silly amount of bets over the whole day, cannae be bothered listing them all! Drink and betting isnae a good mix. ended up being 40 quid down. All I can say is the Danes saved me from a very bad day! Oh aye, Carlisle is a good place for a bevvy too!

i was about to back denmark to win @ 10/3 when it was 1-1, as the bet was processing they scored to make it 2-1 so the betting was suspended :boo hoo:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Nightmare Sammy! one of these days one of the punting threads will make cheery reading hopefully!

sammy7
20-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Nightmare Sammy! one of these days one of the punting threads will make cheery reading hopefully!

one day hopefully! :agree: