PDA

View Full Version : What capacity for the Euro game?

Hibbyradge
19-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Assuming the East isn't open for business at the end of July, how many tickets will be available for the Europa Cup game?

At £5.00 a pop, they're almost certainly going to sell out.

I ask partly because of a genuine interest, partly to brag that I'm guaranteed one because I renewed my season ticket and partly to pre-empt the inevitable, "Ticket Office is a Joke" threads.

bighairyfaeleith
19-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Assuming the East isn't open for business at the end of July, how many tickets will be available for the Europa Cup game?

I ask partly because of a genuine interest, partly to brag that I'm guaranteed one because I renewed my season ticket and partly to pre-empt the inevitable, "Ticket Office is a Joke" threads.

It's a good question, as I don't have a season ticket I am a little concerned that getting a ticket might be tricky. Having said that it will still be holiday time and that may help a bit.

I reckon it must be around 13k without the east open?

TRC
19-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Was it not reported that they thought they might have Half of the seats done in the east by the euro games:confused:

Bob Box Fish
19-06-2010, 01:07 PM
For the North / South sure one is 3900 and other 3800. West is 6600 ish. So 14300 give or take mibbe 300 either side.

brydekirk
19-06-2010, 01:14 PM
take 6,400 from 20,250. thats your answer.

jgl07
19-06-2010, 01:28 PM
What did Hibs draw for the matches against Odense, Elfbourg and Dinaburg?

A lot less than the current capacity.

The big attendance will come in the next round if Hibs can make it through.

Billy
19-06-2010, 01:38 PM

I would hope that we get a big attendance for the first Euro game. Our season starts THEN!! :thumbsup:

Bob Box Fish
19-06-2010, 03:47 PM

Odense was the biggest crowd at around 11k-12k.

blueisthecolour
19-06-2010, 03:51 PM

Im surprised by this comment, now that hibs deal with rangers fans regarding tickets, I can honestly say the hibs ticket office has been superb, It's always the same lady we deal with Judith Ireland.

Hibbyradge
19-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Im surprised by this comment, now that hibs deal with rangers fans regarding tickets, I can honestly say the hibs ticket office has been superb, It's always the same lady we deal with Judith Ireland.

Read my post again.

Bad Martini
19-06-2010, 10:57 PM

Aye...we'll be happy to take your cash in August.

...then promptly pump ye's and send ye's back along the M8 with a giro in one hand and the thought of "whatthe****happenedtherewithenicehibbysgieingusado in" in the other.
:bye: