PDA

View Full Version : Hands off Hibs official pictures

H18sry
18-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Some crackers, can you see yourself :wink: http://www.proclaimers.co.uk/handsoffhibs/index.html

Jonnyboy
18-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Fabulous and I spotted 65bd showing his good side (the back o' his heid :greengrin)

Lofarl
18-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Some belters there. Great to see so many good photos

This ones the pick of the bunch for me

Pete
18-06-2010, 10:32 PM
That looked awesome!:thumbsup:

How many tops did Grant Stott wear on the one night?

I can imagine what the singalong at the end would have been like!:flag:

Riordans Boots
18-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Fantastic Photos and thanks for sharing :agree:

This one steals it for me :thumbsup:

http://www.proclaimers.co.uk/handsoffhibs/content/IMG_9420_large.html

Peevemor
18-06-2010, 11:20 PM
They're fab! :thumbsup:

There are a few contenders for caption competitions too, eg.

Greentinted
19-06-2010, 12:28 AM

"Good Stuff Rod, you've got three yeses'

hibee4life1983
19-06-2010, 06:22 AM
Great pic of rod, my new screen saver

Sprouleflyer
19-06-2010, 06:31 AM

"How much will you give me for this mic?"

Peevemor
19-06-2010, 06:42 AM

:singing: Cheerobeeeeee, seerahaaaaooooow,
I love you,
Seerahaaaaaoooow, cheerobeeeeeeeeee,
Love me too...

Removed
19-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Fabulous and I spotted 65bd showing his good side (the back o' his heid :greengrin)

:greengrin

Too busy getting some decent vids for all you chaps who couldn't make it :scarf:

Great pics - that is one hell of a camera that boy has given it was really dark :cool2:

Jonnyboy
19-06-2010, 09:18 PM

"I'd like to state categorically that the new stand is indeed the same height as the other ones"

Iggy Pope
19-06-2010, 09:44 PM
That's one frae the left field!! - that would be Tam Dean Burn, the man with connections to Edinburgh's finest post-punkers the Fire Engines and did a very good stage presentation of Irvine Welsh's 'Filth' at the Festival Theatre a (good) few years back....:cool2:
Never made the show cos I was on holiday but I was at the first one and it's nice to see a punk rock Hibby alternative. I mean, Fish is a soldier and all but we had Jim Diamond as well in 1990 wherever the bollox we got him from......

BTW - Where was Keith Keith Keith? Not in the photies and surely sent his apologies?

Davy Mac
19-06-2010, 10:11 PM
That's one frae the left field!! - that would be Tam Dean Burn, the man with connections to Edinburgh's finest post-punkers the Fire Engines and did a very good stage presentation of Irvine Welsh's 'Filth' at the Festival Theatre a (good) few years back....:cool2:
Never made the show cos I was on holiday but I was at the first one and it's nice to see a punk rock Hibby alternative. I mean, Fish is a soldier and all but we had Jim Diamond as well in 1990 wherever the bollox we got him from......

BTW - Where was Keith Keith Keith? Not in the photies and surely sent his apologies?

IIRC Jim did the concert as a favour and I remember him being a bit embarrased about it all, in fact did he no cringeworthly shout to the audience at one point for any requests?

Fair play to him but shirley we could have got at least the Questions (remember Tuesday Sunshine, from Weller's label)..........:greengrin Good Hibbies

Removed
19-06-2010, 10:19 PM

:agree: He recorded a video message. Canny mind where he said he was though - that's auld age creeping in.

Berwickhibby
20-06-2010, 02:40 AM
What a great night, I also managed to creep into Pic 65 :agree:

Hibs90
20-06-2010, 07:06 AM
http://www.proclaimers.co.uk/handsoffhibs/content/bin/images/large/IMG_8572.jpg

:faf:

blackpoolhibs
20-06-2010, 08:50 AM
It was a fantastic night, one i was certainly glad i made the effort to make. Here's to the 25th anniversary. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
20-06-2010, 10:14 AM
IIRC Jim did the concert as a favour and I remember him being a bit embarrased about it all, in fact did he no cringeworthly shout to the audience at one point for any requests?

Fair play to him but shirley we could have got at least the Questions (remember Tuesday Sunshine, from Weller's label)..........:greengrin Good Hibbies

I could be going well out on a limb here, but I reckon Hibbyradge's brother might have had a hand in them? Just something that sticks in my mind from the back of a Hawkhill bus a quarter of a century ago

Wing Half
20-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I could be going well out on a limb here, but I reckon Hibbyradge's brother might have had a hand in them? Just something that sticks in my mind from the back of a Hawkhill bus a quarter of a century ago

He did indeed. He left when we left school though. The Hibbies were Derek the Road Manager, and yours truly.
Our 5s team wore the colours of course!

.Sean.
20-06-2010, 12:03 PM
I feature prominently in photos 4 and 8. Grey polo shirt.

What an cracking night!! :greengrin

Derek Dougan
21-06-2010, 12:34 AM
He did indeed. He left when we left school though. The Hibbies were Derek the Road Manager, and yours truly.
Our 5s team wore the colours of course!

John Robinson?? Was at school with Vincent whose brother was in The Questions. All good Hibbies if I recall :greengrin

StokePogesHibs
21-06-2010, 01:03 AM
John Robinson?? Was at school with Vincent whose brother was in The Questions. All good Hibbies if I recall :greengrin

Derek, you just made an old rock star smile!