PDA

View Full Version : England - Jersey tuggers.

Jim44
18-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Maybe I'm just scrutunizing England more than other teams but did anyone else think that the English players were guily of an enormous amount of jersey pulling. They were forever complaining about Algeria doing it 'tho.

ronaldo7
18-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Ashley cole nearly had some Algerians pants off.

Things never change eh:greengrin

marinello59
18-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Ashley cole nearly had some Algerians pants off.

Things never change eh:greengrin

Saw that. One of the few occasions an England player got close to getting in to the tackle.:greengrin

ronaldo7
18-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Saw that. One of the few occasions an England player got close to getting in to the tackle.:greengrin

It's ok though, he's playing away from home.:greengrin

On the other hand is he now Homeless:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
19-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Glad others saw this, as the silence from the commentary team had me wondering if I was seeing things. :agree:

clerriehibs
19-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Glad others saw this, as the silence from the commentary team had me wondering if I was seeing things. :agree:

First game, the commentator wasn't silent when Rooney got another foul and turned round with his arms open to the ref. Obviously looking for further action to be taken, i.e. a booking for the USA player. The commentator's opinion was that it was ok to look for a booking in this way, because he was being fouled often ... but said the way Johnny Foreigner (he didn't say that bit) does it by waving an imaginary card is unacceptable.

Jack
20-06-2010, 12:33 AM
All the teams are at it. The first couple of bookings in the opening games were for it.
Lets hope SPL refs take the same action, our yam pals would get even more folk sent off.