PDA

View Full Version : toronto based hibbies

big gogs
18-06-2010, 07:54 PM
hi guys,the good lady and myself are heading to las vegas, toronto and niagara falls in early september,and hoped to meet up fellow hibbies in toronto.years ago a number of us got to know tommy ,edinburgh born but moved to toronto,and worked in the duke of wellington bar in yonge street.we never knew tommy's surname,or maybe ive forgotten.maybe some hibbies could get in touch.thanks in advance

CapitalHibs
18-06-2010, 11:35 PM
That'll be Tom Hendry- (cousin of Stephen:lolyam:) -better known as Scottie (good Hibby!). Lost touch with him a few years ago. Last I heard he was working with his dad in Philadelphia. Hope someone else can help you. GOOD LUCK!

plhibs
19-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Last time i spoke to him he was working in the Bow And Arrow pub in Toronto but it closed down last year.:dunno:

big gogs
20-06-2010, 07:49 AM
capital hibs and plhibs,thanks for the update guys:thumbsup:

monteddie
20-06-2010, 01:43 PM
capital hibs and plhibs,thanks for the update guys:thumbsup:

you can still find him at the bow it is now called tilted kilt if he is not there try local 4 at younge and wellesley.

if you message me closer to the time i will call him for you and let you know where you can get hold of him

Sprouleflyer
21-06-2010, 07:59 AM
That'll be Tom Hendry- (cousin of Stephen:lolyam:) -better known as Scottie (good Hibby!). Lost touch with him a few years ago. Last I heard he was working with his dad in Philadelphia. Hope someone else can help you. GOOD LUCK!

I knew Tommy very well, but like you lost touch with him.

Does he view or post on this board?

big gogs
21-06-2010, 07:05 PM
monteddie, thanks for your help,:thumbsup:

Torontohibee
21-06-2010, 07:48 PM
monteddie, thanks for your help,:thumbsup:

Wow this is the weirdest thing I've ever read on here, I come on to see who were signing and there is a thread looking for me!

Anyway, I'm now at Local 4 wich is my friends bar at 4 Dundonald, you can call me at 905 430-2422 or email me at scotty@hibs.net feel welcome to just drop by but if you give me warning I'll arrange to go for a few pints!!!!

Tommy (Scotty)

homielang
22-06-2010, 06:10 PM
I am a Toronto based Hibby through and through. Not too many of us although there was a time when Hibs played in Toronto as Toronto City on the 1960s.

I'd be more than happy to meet for a pint.

big gogs
22-06-2010, 06:38 PM
we will be in toronto around the tenth of september,hopefully we can meet up.thanks for getting in touch,will make more arrangements nearer the time.:thumbsup:

Torontohibee
23-06-2010, 05:03 AM
I am a Toronto based Hibby through and through. Not too many of us although there was a time when Hibs played in Toronto as Toronto City on the 1960s.

I'd be more than happy to meet for a pint.

No probs, just give us a call!!!!!

Torontohibee
23-06-2010, 05:04 AM
we will be in toronto around the tenth of september,hopefully we can meet up.thanks for getting in touch,will make more arrangements nearer the time.:thumbsup:

no probs, just give us a call

big gogs
10-09-2010, 03:59 PM
:agree:
Wow this is the weirdest thing I've ever read on here, I come on to see who were signing and there is a thread looking for me!

Anyway, I'm now at Local 4 wich is my friends bar at 4 Dundonald, you can call me at 905 430-2422 or email me at scotty@hibs.net feel welcome to just drop by but if you give me warning I'll arrange to go for a few pints!!!!

Tommy (Scotty)

big gogs
10-09-2010, 04:01 PM
We have arrived at the Sheraton Hotel at Queens West, will you be in the bar Friday or Saturday night ? We move onto Niagra Falls Sunday night. :agree:

Torontohibee
10-09-2010, 05:23 PM
We have arrived at the Sheraton Hotel at Queens West, will you be in the bar Friday or Saturday night ? We move onto Niagra Falls Sunday night. :agree:

Sorry, I'm away in Colingwood, Friday and Saturday and work, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of next week

Scotty

hibbiedon
11-09-2010, 08:53 AM

Poor excuse for missing the game big G will see you when you come back, tell pat to enjoy herself :bye:

Torontohibee
13-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Thanks, I received the shirt and put on the wall, hopefully you'll have a chance to drop in again before you head back!!!!

Tommy