PDA

View Full Version : Free no lose £20.00 bet

H18sry
18-06-2010, 12:25 PM
https://en.betclic.com/register_a.aspx?p=GAB5

Just lumped on Germany at 11/2 to win the game, if I lose they give me my twenty back :wink: if I win chi ching :greengrin

just_joe
18-06-2010, 01:20 PM
When it comes to betting the world cup is the biggest con in football.

dangermouse
18-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Well at least you get your £20 back

Speedy
18-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Just stuck £20 on Mexico to beat Uruguay @ 11/4. I know they both only need a draw but Mexico are sitting second at the moment so I think they'll be less content with a draw than Uruguay.

CropleyWasGod
18-06-2010, 01:48 PM
When it comes to betting the world cup is the biggest con in football.

How so?

Bobby's Cinema
18-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Nice one. £20 on Glenn Johnson to score first :aok:. £440 would go down nicely :greengrin

KingFranck
18-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Lampard to score first 5-1 cheers for the tip :thumbsup:

JoeT
18-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Lampard to score first 5-1 cheers for the tip :thumbsup:

Gone for the same

Frazerbob
19-06-2010, 12:35 AM
I opened a Betclic account today and my first £20 bet lost. As promised they credited my account with £20, which I have just tried to withdraw. I've just received an e-mail from them asking for a copy of my passport or drivers licence before crediting my card. I've never heard of this before with any other online bookie and I'm not very comfortable about sending them a copy of my ID.

Steve-O
19-06-2010, 06:26 AM
I opened a Betclic account today and my first £20 bet lost. As promised they credited my account with £20, which I have just tried to withdraw. I've just received an e-mail from them asking for a copy of my passport or drivers licence before crediting my card. I've never heard of this before with any other online bookie and I'm not very comfortable about sending them a copy of my ID.

Ladbrokes did this to me as well so it's probably legit. Bloody annoying though.

Hibbyradge
19-06-2010, 09:47 AM

Ladbrokes did this to me as well so it's probably legit. Bloody annoying though.

:agree:

I think it's something to do with money laundering laws.

Sending them a scanned copy of your driver's license should be perfectly safe.

CropleyWasGod
19-06-2010, 10:19 AM

I think it's something to do with money laundering laws.

Sending them a scanned copy of your driver's license should be perfectly safe.

.. also to prove your age.

sammy7
19-06-2010, 10:21 AM

there was a thread about this before dont know if it was the same bookies though. the guy spoke to them and they needed certain details like dob to prove he was over 18 or something. so he covered up certain details and photocopied the id and sent it over, and got his money back. i know some bookies ask for your passport number to verify your identity

shagpile
19-06-2010, 12:23 PM

I think it's something to do with money laundering laws.Sending them a scanned copy of your driver's license should be perfectly safe.

Tell them you work for UBIG

scottish_sleepy
19-06-2010, 07:19 PM
If you're planning on either using a mates pc or a shared ip address don't bother with this offer.
They will NOT refund two bets at the same ip address.
I registered this afternoon and my mate straight after me from my house.
Mine got refunded and my mates never, even after emailing them explaining what had happened.
The email replies looked like they were written by a half wit so if possible I would recommend using offers from other sites.

:grr:

scottish_sleepy
19-06-2010, 08:41 PM
another update for you.

If you win and try to withdraw funds from the account they charge you £4 each time.

Thats on top of the fee to actually credit the bloody account in the first place.

Avoid avoid avoid at all costs

sammy7
19-06-2010, 09:01 PM
another update for you.

If you win and try to withdraw funds from the account they charge you £4 each time.

Thats on top of the fee to actually credit the bloody account in the first place.

Avoid avoid avoid at all costs

i shall.. i stick with bet365.. they match your initial deposit when you fist sign up.. anything up to £200... they have probably the best odds, they have some good offers (refund losing bets on 1st, last and anytime goalscorer, scorecast, correct score and ht/ft bets on games that finish 0-0, aslo if you back a team to win the world cup and they go out on pens, they refund your stake) and they also send you loyalty bonuses (£25 sometimes).... one of the best online bookies by a mile :agree:

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 09:04 PM
i shall.. i stick with bet365.. they match your initial deposit when you fist sign up.. anything up to £200... they have probably the best odds, they have some good offers (refund losing bets on 1st, last and anytime goalscorer, scorecast, correct score and ht/ft bets on games that finish 0-0, aslo if you back a team to win the world cup and they go out on pens, they refund your stake) and they also send you loyalty bonuses (£25 sometimes).... one of the best online bookies by a mile :agree:

Spot on Sammy..Im with bet365 and have NO intention changing to any other cowboy online bookies.

365 IS the bees knees.

sammy7
19-06-2010, 09:07 PM

Spot on Sammy..Im with bet365 and have NO intention changing to any other cowboy online bookies.

365 IS the bees knees.

id defo recommend them, to get up to £200 free bets is unbelievable, depending on what you want to deposit

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 09:08 PM
id defo recommend them, to get up to £200 free bets is unbelievable, depending on what you want to deposit

Infact, Was it no me that recommended you :greengrin

sammy7
19-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Infact, Was it no me that recommended you :greengrin

probably :greengrin

HibbyAndy
19-06-2010, 09:31 PM
probably :greengrin

:aok:

Remember if you win,,You gotta share with the person that recommended you :wink:

sammy7
19-06-2010, 09:51 PM
:aok:

Remember if you win,,You gotta share with the person that recommended you :wink:

no chance of that, since i take your flippin tips! :greengrin

Sergey
19-06-2010, 09:55 PM
no chance of that, since i take your flippin tips! :greengrin

Give Andy some kudos. He did tip a 1/2 chance a couple of days ago :agree:

Don't ask him what the probability factor is :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
20-06-2010, 08:55 AM
I joined and put the bet an an england holland double. :boo hoo: Got the £20 back and transfered it to the poker, and won 73 euroes last night:thumbsup: . I will withdraw it all today. :greengrin

H18sry
20-06-2010, 09:27 AM
I joined and put the bet an an england holland double. :boo hoo: Got the £20 back and transfered it to the poker, and won 73 euroes last night:thumbsup: . I will withdraw it all today. :greengrin

Mines a pint then G :wink:

blackpoolhibs
20-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Mines a pint then G :wink:

Me too, a free beer weekend. :thumbsup:

sammy7
21-06-2010, 09:51 AM

at least someone won out of that offer :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
21-06-2010, 09:58 AM
at least someone won out of that offer :thumbsup:

Wthdrawn and deleted from laptop. :greengrin £4 to withdraw your money, scandalous. :grr:

sammy7
21-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Wthdrawn and deleted from laptop. :greengrin £4 to withdraw your money, scandalous. :grr:

i heard that from a poster above.. sounds like some ridiculous cowboy bookies anyway, glad i stayed away, as i woulda lost my bet - garunteed, then tried to get my £20 back and only woulda got £16 :greengrin