PDA

View Full Version : Dim Bulbs Brighten - Or Not?

Phil D. Rolls
18-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Posted Today, 10:36 by YamTrumpet:

James Corden said:
I firmly believe had it not been for Mr. Romanov, we would not exist as a proffesional football club today.

Complete and utter nonsense IMO.

I have no idea where we would have been but I doubt we would be competing for Europe very often and in all likelihood spend most of our time in the bottom 6.

Thank you Mr. Trumpet, and your point is?

They just don't get it do they? They really can't see what's been happening.

Posted Today, 10:53
If it wasn't for our Dear Leader, we'd be in big, big trouble right now. Probably in division 1 and looking over our shoulder with fear.

Posted by Dee Luded Today 10:53
The history books will show Mr Romanov as one of our greatest and most important ever owners. All the clowns on here will be forgotten about and probably say they supported him all the way.

Hands up- which one of you was this? It's not big and it's nor clever

Posted Today, 11:20

Posted by R.O.Gant

View PostChad Sexington, on 18 June 2010 - 11:42 AM, said:
Hibernian would be the big team.
too far. Even if we were playing in the east of scotland league , we would still be the big team

And that my friends is the crux of the problem.

Ryan91
18-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Still can't quite believe that some supporters still trust him with the running of their club. They'll always be the big team, but surely if your club is a big team, then they should be winning the SPL no problem, and should have won the Champions League by now. They're blinkered because they refuse to see the bigger picture and they always will be like that.