PDA

View Full Version : Great stuff!

Peevemor
18-06-2010, 11:17 AM
This link's already been posted elsewhere, but deserves a thread of it's own IMHO.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Awesome-Hibs-boss-John-Hughes.6370597.jp

Flippin' barry! :thumbsup:

'Mon the hibs!!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Ryan91
18-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Plenty of Yams on there, talking about it, why would they comment so much on such an article, if we're such a wee team why do they care, and I do believe I detect a hint of jealousy amongst the Hearts fans commenting on that article. It's gonna look incredible

ronaldo7
18-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Plenty of Yams on there, talking about it, why would they comment so much on such an article, if we're such a wee team why do they care, and I do believe I detect a hint of jealousy amongst the Hearts fans commenting on that article. It's gonna look incredible

It's because they play hoofball at TINY. They also sang about us being gay, and they play in an area of GORGAY.

ALF TUPPER
18-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Looks fantastic.

My n/door neighbour is a roofer and is off to Easties today to start work on the roof panels.

Says they are steaming ahead with the job and the stadium will look brilliant. ( That from a weegie hun is really something)

Glory Glory - happy days ahead ! :bye:

Phil D. Rolls
18-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Your typical Yam is a frustrated person. He subscribes to the notion that there is a natural order in society, and accepts his place on the condition that there will always be someone to look down on below him.

This new stand completely upsets the equilibrium of the Yam mind set. It's rather like a flying saucer has landed in their midst, and they feel compelled to prod and poke at it, to see if it actually exists, or is a product of their collective psychosis.

As reality dawns, they will be in for a lot of pain. Come the start of the new season there are going to be a lot of compliments coming our way for the way we have gone about our business. This will not sit easily with the Yam view of the world.

As I've said before, they will be like the big brother shouting and bawling at their younger siblings birthday party. Screaming that they have done better at school and that the teachers like them a lot better.

As time progresses this frustration will turn in on itself and may lead to self harming behaviour, or a retreat into narcotics wallowing in the past. I expect a few of them will spend the rest of their lives rummaging around in the rubble of their former home, telling anyone who will listen that they really are the best.

The rest will just disappear - possibly to South America - and deny any involvement with, or even the existence of, HOMOFC. They might even make a record with the Sex Pistols.

Hibs will just keep calm and carry on.