PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day Sunday....

Leithenhibby
16-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Looking forward to this year as we (the family) are coming up to ER for lunch in the west stand,
(1875 restaurant I think)

Never been in any part of the hospitality areas in the west so should be a good day. :cool2:

Will try and get some decent photos of "ma boys" :greengrin It's hard to get them to smile at the best of times..:wink:

Aubenas
16-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Enjoy your day. The Hospitality areas are a credit to the club - just one item in a long list of things for Hibees to be proud of.
:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
16-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Hope you have a crack'n time. :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
16-06-2010, 12:42 PM
It's my intention to have as much fun as possible!! and it is now looking like I shall be getting the bus up :boo hoo: as we now have 6 going, and I'm NO driving :devil:

Should be a good time had by all :cool2:

Cheers :wink:

hibees74
16-06-2010, 08:50 PM
my dad passed away will be two weeks on fathers day so its going to be really tough , going to try and give the husband a great day hope all you dads out there have a great day .

Leithenhibby
16-06-2010, 09:11 PM
my dad passed away will be two weeks on fathers day so its going to be really tough , going to try and give the husband a great day hope all you dads out there have a great day .

Sorry to hear of your Dads death, it's such a hard thing to cope with when it's so close to a day like fathers day or the like. I hope you all have a cracking day, as that is what your Dad would want..:agree::wink:

dangermouse
17-06-2010, 10:24 AM

First fathers day for me without my Dad. It's true to say you don't know what you've got until its gone.

Happy Fathers Day Dad wherever you may be.

Leithenhibby
20-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Have a good one :cool2: where ever you are...

dangermouse
21-06-2010, 08:15 AM
I had a great day. This however, was mainly due to me being at Knockhill for a shot in a racing car that my wife got me for my 50th.

I am the Stig :thumbsup: