PDA

View Full Version : Kickback is it an disease?

Gerard
15-06-2010, 08:31 PM
What is the problem with people who post on this website as they seem to enjoy posting about our team as being the; the wee team, team that signs rubbish players. Hearts are so much better and bigger than Hibs............
I agree with one thing about their team they have a massive debt and are much bigger than us in that respect.
Gerard

matty_f
15-06-2010, 08:34 PM
What is the problem with people who post on this website as they seem to enjoy posting about our team as being the; the wee team, team that signs rubbish players. Hearts are so much better and bigger than Hibs............
I agree with one thing about their team they have a massive debt and are much bigger than us in that respect.
Gerard

To be fair, they don't like Hibs so you'd expect them to come out with pish like that.

Back in the days before they became a joke club, I used to hate them like they hate us. Now I simply cannot give a flying one about them, other than to rip the pish out of them now and again.

HibbyAndy
15-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Jelousy mate.

Pure and simple..They cant handle the fact we sign qaulity players whilst they chase players like Bryson from the worst ever Kilmarnock team in history..Hibs (as we have shown last season) Are already miles better than Hearts..So throw in the players we will sign this season compared to there new assets and i think you will find Hibernian will finish above them again.

Barney McGrew
15-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Jelousy mate

:agree:

This time last year it was all threads about how many points they were going to finish ahead of us, and slagging us off for signing players from a team that nearly got relegated.

Fast forward twelve months and they're still a shambles, they're signing players from teams that DID get relegated as well as tattooed ladyboys from Ayr beach and getting chubbies because some daft wee lassie put a strip under our new stand.

They'll always and forever be a classless bunch of welts.

HibbyAndy
15-06-2010, 08:52 PM
:agree:

This time last year it was all threads about how many points they were going to finish ahead of us, and slagging us off for signing players from a team that nearly got relegated.

Fast forward twelve months and they're still a shambles, they're signing players from teams that DID get relegated as well as tattooed ladyboys from Ayr beach and getting chubbies because some daft wee lassie put a strip under our new stand.

They'll always and forever be a classless bunch of welts.

Ian Black ..am so jelous they got him :rolleyes:

TBF I do think they are now realising Hibs are that wee bit better than Hearts, Ill wager our signings this summer will be far classier than that lot, Throw in the fact we are already better then them ,I just dont see Hearts as our main rivals for 3rd,Only IMO ofcourse.

Dashing Bob S
15-06-2010, 09:06 PM
To be fair, they don't like Hibs so you'd expect them to come out with pish like that.

Back in the days before they became a joke club, I used to hate them like they hate us. Now I simply cannot give a flying one about them, other than to rip the pish out of them now and again.

You have a much better memory than me, Matty. When was this then?

matty_f
15-06-2010, 09:07 PM
You have a much better memory than me, Matty. When was this then?

My mistake Bob. Your memory is better.:agree: