PDA

View Full Version : Kevin (Streetfighter) Kyle

hibernator
14-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Now that them over at Tinpotcastle have a another convicted thug on their books do you think the deluded will continue to pompously take a moral high or desist fabricating their underhand, unfounded, dirt raking besmirching of our great club and its employees ? http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/images/smilies/SM113.gif

Kyle given community service for street fight | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-446463/Kyle-given-community-service-street-fight.html)

poolman
15-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Now that them over at Tinpotcastle have a another convicted thug on their books do you think the deluded will continue to pompously take a moral high or desist fabricating their underhand, unfounded, dirt raking besmirching of our great club and its employees ? http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/images/smilies/SM113.gif

Kyle given community service for street fight | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-446463/Kyle-given-community-service-street-fight.html)

I'm fed up looking at the papers in the morning and reading about this Yam fud spoutin pash about what the Yams are gonna do next season and Bryson come and join me and how his last chairman was a twat and a one man band who ruled the roost at Killie (OH THE IRONY )

****in big mouthed barsteward and he's only signed a couple of weeks ago :grr:

lyonhibs
15-06-2010, 07:13 AM
That link is over THREE years old ffs!

Let sleeping dogs lie - doubtless he's served his community service, and - AFAIK - hasn't been in trouble since.

He's still a big lump of pish, but will probably be quite effective for the Yams in the SPL.

Jim44
15-06-2010, 07:46 AM

Let sleeping dogs lie - doubtless he's served his community service, and - AFAIK - hasn't been in trouble since.

He's still a big lump of pish, but will probably be quite effective for the Yams in the SPL.

:agree: Let's not lower ourselves to their level by dragging up history. They're more than capable of imploding off their own bat.

Phil D. Rolls
15-06-2010, 09:03 AM
This is just another example of the conspiracy that has been in place against the Yams for many years. Corrupt officials have framed Kyle for something he didn't do, three years before he joined Hearts.

If I was them I'd be getting sick of being picked on.

hibernator
15-06-2010, 05:58 PM

You can talk, what about you avatar, old news you what !!!! :wink:

fair enough, but I don't think you will be as magnanimous when he comes to ER and starts knocking lumps out whoever :cool2:

He's still a big lump of pish, but will probably be quite effective for the Yams in the SPL

this we can agree on :greengrin

hibernator
15-06-2010, 06:13 PM
This is just another example of the conspiracy that has been in place against the Yams for many years. Corrupt officials have framed Kyle for something he didn't do, three years before he joined Hearts.

If I was them I'd be getting sick of being picked on.

Aye it's never been his fault, it was the bookie, the police, the judge, the Coventry fans, the chairman.... then the erse goes and signs up for the circus, do you think he will ever learn ? :rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
15-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Aye it's never been his fault, it was the bookie, the police, the judge, the Coventry fans, the chairman.... then the erse goes and signs up for the circus, do you think he will ever learn ? :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to have my doubts. He signed for Hearts - has to have dodgy judgement IMO.

The Harp
15-06-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm beginning to have my doubts. He signed for Hearts - has to have dodgy judgement IMO.

I'm just so thankful that we didn't follow up our interest in Kyle and sign the numpty. Certainly not the type of played I'd want to see turning out for the Hibees. The Yams are welcome to him. If he had 'issues' wi' his previous chairman, God help him when he gets involved wi' Mad Vlad!!! :rolleyes:

nonshinyfinish
15-06-2010, 09:22 PM
They're more than capable of imploding off their own bat.

That sounds bloody spectacular. I look forward to it. :agree: