PDA

View Full Version : Yogi Back from Hols....

down-the-slope
14-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Friend got pic with him at Leith Gala on the Links saturday.....this means more chance of some activity on the signing front:rolleyes:

Heres hoping :greengrin

JoeTortolanoFanClub
14-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Friend got pic with him at Leith Gala on the Links saturday.....this means more chance of some activity on the signing front:rolleyes:

I see Raul may be available on a free transfer from Real Madrid. A free would be pushing it I think...how about a swap for Benji ? :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
14-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I see Raul may be available on a free transfer from Real Madrid. A free would be pushing it I think...how about a swap for Benji ? :thumbsup:

The Tache is a legend...but it would be stretching even him to do a swap for a player whose registration we don't have :wink:

blairwallace
14-06-2010, 09:28 PM
a picture of evidence?
i will not and CANNOT believe that he is back before i have photographic proof :confused:

Calvin
14-06-2010, 09:30 PM
a picture of evidence?
i will not and CANNOT believe that he is back before i have photographic proof :confused:

Well he was at HOH last Wednesday so has been back a while.

Riordans Boots
14-06-2010, 09:35 PM
He came back last Sunday but I reckon he must still be on holiday :agree:

steviecarnie
14-06-2010, 09:53 PM
a picture of evidence?

i can confirm. he was wearing ridiculous brown hat and brown tshirt combo. we have photographic evidence. will have up this week

MountcastleHibs
14-06-2010, 10:09 PM
He was in Cameo bar on Saturday night for the England game. Even started a few USA chants.

RickyS
14-06-2010, 11:47 PM
He was in Cameo bar on Saturday night for the England game. Even started a few USA chants.

you can take the boy out of Leith......... all hail King Yogi:greengrin

YehButNoBut
15-06-2010, 06:01 AM
i can confirm. he was wearing ridiculous brown hat and brown tshirt combo. we have photographic evidence. will have up this week

He walked past me in Leith at the Shore on Sat night wearing said hat, was during the England USA game.

Obviously he was not interested in watching the game, so no English or USA internationals are expected to sign for us. :wink:

hibsbollah
15-06-2010, 06:22 AM
He walked past me in Leith at the Shore on Sat night wearing said hat, was during the England USA game.

Obviously he was not interested in watching the game, so no English or USA internationals are expected to sign for us. :wink:

I saw him in the Central Bar VIP Lounge wearing that hat.

bobbyhibs1983
15-06-2010, 09:56 AM
very intresting about this brown hat, do you think he is making a fashion statement?

Or did he lose a bet?

sunshine1875
15-06-2010, 10:04 AM

I am led to believe that he was considring a move for Robert Green, but has now decided that he is not Hibs class.:agree:

Ell_Chrisso
15-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I am led to believe that he was considring a move for Robert Green, but has now decided that he is not Hibs class.:agree:

A keeper that makes a mistake in a big game?

Surely has to be with a shout

Phil D. Rolls
15-06-2010, 12:25 PM
A keeper that makes a mistake in a big game?

Surely has to be with a shout

I'm surprised he wasn't on our radar before. Petrie!!!! :grr:

down-the-slope
15-06-2010, 09:47 PM

:whistle:

HibeeMG
15-06-2010, 09:57 PM
I've got to say that I'm a little disappointed that he's not in South Africa looking over potential signings.

Petrie, get it sorted!!

:wink:

Jack
15-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Yogi I'm off to get a Dutch player.
Rod thought he was going halfers.
EdWIN is now a Hibby.
I think there's going to be trouble tomorrow!

Ritchie
16-06-2010, 06:56 AM

That photograph was expertly taken if I don't say so myself :whistle: