PDA

View Full Version : Edin & Livi AGM Tomorrow at the Oak Pub Corstorphine at 7.30pm

Lmc2105
14-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Hi everyone

Edinburgh & Livingston have there first AGM tomorrow and if you would like to come along and find out a bit about us or just come to listen in please do.

we will aslo be watching the Brazil game as well

people that have travelled with us before please give us your comments of how you found traveling with us ( St Mirren trip not included):wink:

Admin hope this is okay

Thanks Guys see you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

:notworthy:

.Sean.
14-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi everyone

Edinburgh & Livingston have there first AGM tomorrow and if you would like to come along and find out a bit about us or just come to listen in please do.

we will aslo be watching the Brazil game as well

people that have travelled with us before please give us your comments of how you found traveling with us ( St Mirren trip not included):wink:

Admin hope this is okay

Thanks Guys see you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

:notworthy:

I'll not be attending the meeting, however me and my mates travelled on your bus a few times last year when our regular bus wasn't running, we went to Dundee, Ibrox and Aberdeen, maybe a few more too. Cracking bus you've got, especially when you consider you've only been running it about a year. All the best for next season guys!! :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
14-06-2010, 09:16 PM
I'll not be attending the meeting, however me and my mates travelled on your bus a few times last year when our regular bus wasn't running, we went to Dundee, Ibrox and Aberdeen, maybe a few more too. Cracking bus you've got, especially when you consider you've only been running it about a year. All the best for next season guys!! :thumbsup:

thanks very much for your comments mate and you are more than welcome to come back next year if your branch doesn't run you guys bring a lot of laughs to the bus especially last game vs utd that was class!!

also i heard my dad say you were all a joy at aberdeen to one i missed :boo hoo::wink:

but yeah next year guys :notworthy:

jakki
14-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm hoping to be there if hubby isnay oot o the world. He's got a fortnight holiday tae watch the WC. I'm already pulling oot my haIr! I'll check wi the disabled bus tomorrow but I think it might be too late, but Dave has said he'ii pay for the taxi unless theres others who can pick me up at Livi

Lmc2105
14-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm hoping to be there if hubby isnay oot o the world. He's got a fortnight holiday tae watch the WC. I'm already pulling oot my haIr! I'll check wi the disabled bus tomorrow but I think it might be too late, but Dave has said he'ii pay for the taxi unless theres others who can pick me up at Livi

it's fantastic you are making the effort to come to this jakki means alot to us all :thumbsup::top marks

let me know how you get on :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
15-06-2010, 04:28 PM
just to remind you all 7.30 at the Oak if you fancy it :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
16-06-2010, 12:07 PM
after last night's meeting any one interested in having a look at the meetings minutes joted down please send me a pm and a will send these on to you
a lot discussed and a lof of good positive changes :thumbsup:

Thanks