PDA

View Full Version : NHC Gazza

Dunbar Hibee
14-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Been taken to hospital after a car crash with serious injuries. Woman has been arrested for drink driving.. It just keeps getting worse for the guy, no matter what you think about him.:bitchy:

Riordans Boots
14-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Been taken to hospital after a car crash with serious injuries. Woman has been arrested for drink driving.. It just keeps getting worse for the guy, no matter what you think about him.:bitchy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7826698/Paul-Gascoigne-in-hospital-after-crash.html

Sylar
14-06-2010, 03:13 PM

How ironic that he's in hospital because of someone ELSE'S drink problem.

He's a "tragedy" waiting to happen.

Woody1985
14-06-2010, 03:30 PM

The article states he's not badly hurt. Where did you get the seriously injured from?

He was taken to Newcastle General hospital with the female driver and a male passenger, where his condition was described as “comfortable”. Gascoigne was not believed to have been badly hurt and none of the injuries suffered by others are thought to be life threatening.

Edit; the SSN says serious but not life threatening.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_6205792,00.html

IWasThere2016
14-06-2010, 03:53 PM

:agree: It will be a miracle if the guy sees 50!

EskbankHibby
14-06-2010, 04:23 PM

:agree:, i read his autobiography and it made for some uncomfortable reading.

Dunbar Hibee
14-06-2010, 04:48 PM
The article states he's not badly hurt. Where did you get the seriously injured from?

He was taken to Newcastle General hospital with the female driver and a male passenger, where his condition was described as “comfortable”. Gascoigne was not believed to have been badly hurt and none of the injuries suffered by others are thought to be life threatening.

Edit; the SSN says serious but not life threatening.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_6205792,00.html

Said serious injuries on BBC.

Carheenlea
14-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Hard to feel any sympathy for the guy when you read he is facing charges for drink-driving whilst 4 times the limit next month.

The guy is a complete waste of space.

Chuckie
14-06-2010, 06:00 PM
I hear she's blaming Fog On The Tyne.
:cool2:

Chuckie
14-06-2010, 06:04 PM
I want to send flowers, grapes and Lucozade to Paul Gascoigne now he's in hospital after his car crash. But how? The Israelies are blocking aid to Gazza.

Phil D. Rolls
14-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Hard to feel any sympathy for the guy when you read he is facing charges for drink-driving whilst 4 times the limit next month.

I'm sure he has his good points, but it has been a tragedy watching this story over the years. It was only ever going one way.

I want to send flowers, grapes and Lucozade to Paul Gascoigne now he's in hospital after his car crash. But how? The Israelies are blocking aid to Gazza.

:faf::top marks

poolman
14-06-2010, 07:16 PM

Whay aye man :agree:

Sas_The_Hibby
14-06-2010, 07:20 PM

Mind you, it's a bit unfair charging him already for something he's not going to do until next month! :wink::greengrin

LancashireHibby
14-06-2010, 07:24 PM
A flawed genius. George Best-like, in fact (only without turning out for Hibs)

blackpoolhibs
14-06-2010, 07:38 PM
He used to make me laugh, mostly at him, but sometimes with him. Now he's just another tosser who used to play football well.

AndyM_1875
15-06-2010, 07:01 AM
He used to make me laugh, mostly at him, but sometimes with him. Now he's just another tosser who used to play football well.

All true.
His autobiography is really funny in parts but when I finished it I had a sense that the years ahead of him would not be kind.

And that's certainly been the case, he does himself no favours a lot of the time and he's obviously a chronic alcoholic but there are a number of people including his ex manager and ex wife who need to take a long hard look at themselves.