PDA

View Full Version : New season...cant wait !!

MSK
13-06-2010, 05:42 PM
I know most of us were glad to see the back of last season, i know i was...however in looking at the pics of the new stand & the new pitch i just wanna get started again, i can handle a bit o tennis..bowls ..formula 1 & of course the world cup but now i just want to see my beloved hibs back on that pitch ...a decent signing or two..the ground bouncing..European football..etc etc etc ...

Bring it on !!!! :flag::flag::flag:

HibbyAndy
13-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Mon the happy clappers K :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
13-06-2010, 05:46 PM
:thumbsup:

Sumner
13-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Got to be better than the World Cup, that's fo' sure,
even if Europe only lasts 2 matches, better than
watching the Slovenias & Slovakias on the World Cup :yawn:

MSK
13-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Mon the happy clappers K :thumbsup:No happy clapping Andy ..just miss watching hibs ..i need my hibs fix !! :thumbsup:

madabouthibs
13-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Same, especially after being at the Usher Hall the other night.
I came out and said to me mate I wished the season started tomorrow! :agree:

matty_f
13-06-2010, 10:26 PM
I know most of us were glad to see the back of last season, i know i was...however in looking at the pics of the new stand & the new pitch i just wanna get started again, i can handle a bit o tennis..bowls ..formula 1 & of course the world cup but now i just want to see my beloved hibs back on that pitch ...a decent signing or two..the ground bouncing..European football..etc etc etc ...

Bring it on !!!! :flag::flag::flag:

:top marks

Cannae wait for some decent Hibs chat and for the real football to be back on again.:agree:

Dashing Bob S
14-06-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm rather enjoying the break tbh. When the new season comes I'll be very excited as usual though.

erin-go-bragh87
14-06-2010, 08:58 PM
No happy clapping Andy ..just miss watching hibs ..i need my hibs fix !! :thumbsup:

:top marks

Ed De Gramo
14-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Really can't wait :thumbsup::thumbsup:

New Season, New Stand, New Pitch, New Players, Europa Cup fitba :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thankfully the World Cup and F1 are on at the moment though

SPL fixtures on wednesday :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: