PDA

View Full Version : Yams North Korea

Chuckie
11-06-2010, 12:58 PM
STV just showed footage of the North Korea squad training in a public gym, to the bemusement of the other gym users. They're actually doing running drills in tiny spaces in the gym, banging in to folk as they go.

Apparently they can't afford their own training ground.

Sound like a team we know?

M11BMO
11-06-2010, 01:11 PM
STV just showed footage of the North Korea squad training in a public gym, to the bemusement of the other gym users. They're actually doing running drills in tiny spaces in the gym, banging in to folk as they go.

I just seen that as well :greengrin

Removed
11-06-2010, 01:17 PM
:agree:.............and the badminton team are booked in at half two :bye:

Mibbes Aye
11-06-2010, 05:48 PM

In fairness I think they're doing their best, given they're not really run by their coach but answerable to a mad, tinpot dictator

And bear in mind that in every corner of the globe they are seen as pariahs, or as a bit of a joke - a 'renegade state' if you will :agree:, funding a football team but unable to pay for the basics of day-to-day living.

But as for the North Koreans though, I hadn't seen that story....

Liam89
11-06-2010, 07:08 PM
In fairness I think they're doing their best, given they're not really run by their coach but answerable to a mad, tinpot dictator

And bear in mind that in every corner of the globe they are seen as pariahs, or as a bit of a joke - a 'renegade state' if you will :agree:, funding a football team but unable to pay for the basics of day-to-day living.

But as for the North Koreans though, I hadn't seen that story....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I get it. :greengrin