PDA

View Full Version : Yams How many points will they finish above us this time?

Frazerbob
11-06-2010, 10:58 AM
After last year's hilarious poll on noheartsineurope.co.uk I wonder if they'll do another one. So, the question is, how many points will the deluded baffoons think they'll finish above us this season?

I recon they'll go for at least 16. After all, they are going to challenge for the title aren't they?

hibsfan7
11-06-2010, 11:00 AM
well fter their big signings at least 20 points above us
and the might just win the league

hibs0666
11-06-2010, 11:06 AM
They'll win the league this season so the gap will be 30+ points.

Peevemor
11-06-2010, 11:15 AM
I reckon they'll have the league in the bag by Christmas.

That is, until the GFA (as they call them) stick a spanner in the works and start discriminating against them.

Nothing changes eh? :rolleyes:

phoenixfire
11-06-2010, 11:16 AM
I think its unlikely they will have a poll this season they are
to concerned about Kilmarnocks debt getting completely
unmanageable:vladsheep::LOL::LOL:

truehibernian
11-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Once they have had their breakfast of yum yums and chewits, the sugar rush will kick in, and they will realise that after losing Goncalves, Kingston, Stewart and Nade, replacing them with rock like defender that is Darren Barr and the free scoring maverick Kevin Kyle, both from teams who coasted the SPL right up until the last 90 minutes, they will easily be in front of us by around 16-18 points :faf: Anyway, back to my pegs, caravan and combination therapy and all that !

On a more serious note, I predict we will again be above them this coming season.............by 8 points :agree: We will win two derbies, Hearts will win one, and a draw for the last (assuming they make the top 6 :greengrin)

Pedantic_Hibee
11-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Given that the majority correctly predicted they would finish around 18-21 points ahead of us last time, I think they will build solidly on their 7th place finish last season and go at least 25+ points ahead of us.

Us wee-teamers can only cling onto their coat-tails and hope to keep them in sight.

Hibs Class
11-06-2010, 11:49 AM
After last year's hilarious poll on noheartsineurope.co.uk I wonder if they'll do another one. So, the question is, how many points will the deluded baffoons think they'll finish above us this season?

I recon they'll go for at least 16. After all, they are going to challenge for the title aren't they?

Is my prediction supposed to be before or after the effect of deducted points for going into administration :confused:

WindyMiller
11-06-2010, 01:06 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/74238-do-you-think-this-team-is-good-enough-to-challenge-for-the-title/

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Without the distractions of the Champions League, or the Wee European Cup, I can see them having the title in the bag by the first week in February.

The question is will they then ease off, or go all out for total domination. If they take the second option their points total will exceed 100. I wonder if any stattos can tell me what the closest we have come to 100 SPL points is.

By subtracting our best ever total, from 100 we arrive at the gap between us and the big team. I'm just glad we get to play in the same league as them.

Hibercelona
11-06-2010, 01:15 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/74238-do-you-think-this-team-is-good-enough-to-challenge-for-the-title/

Wait for it......

Ok, here we go....

:faf::tee hee::hahaha::LOL::rotflmao::hilarious

HibbyAndy
13-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Really cant see Hearts finishing above Hibs TBH.

hibees59
13-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Once they have had their breakfast of yum yums and chewits, the sugar rush will kick in, and they will realise that after losing Goncalves, Kingston, Stewart and Nade, replacing them with rock like defender that is Darren Barr and the free scoring maverick Kevin Kyle, both from teams who coasted the SPL right up until the last 90 minutes, they will easily be in front of us by around 16-18 points :faf: Anyway, back to my pegs, caravan and combination therapy and all that !

On a more serious note, I predict we will again be above them this coming season.............by 8 points :agree: We will win two derbies, Hearts will win one, and a draw for the last (assuming they make the top 6 :greengrin)

Now you're just being silly:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
13-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Now you're just being silly:rolleyes:

Howzat?

hibees59
13-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Howzat?

Didn't you know we're the wee team and last year was a fluke. No way will we ever finish above the big team again, especially as they've now signed a proven stiker who's gonna bag them at least 20+ per year.:greengrin

HibbyAndy
13-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Didn't you know we're the wee team and last year was a fluke. No way will we ever finish above the big team again, especially as they've now signed a proven stiker who's gonna bag them at least 20+ per year.:greengrin

:greengrin

Did you read about Kyle saying he had to leave Killie because the chairmen is a flange and interfere's with everything? :hilarious..

Does he know who Romanov is? :cool2:

Phil D. Rolls
13-06-2010, 04:03 PM

If only we had strikers that could score 20+ goals a year, we'd be in a position to compete. That's the problem with us Hobos - no ambition.

hibees59
13-06-2010, 04:38 PM
If only we had strikers that could score 20+ goals a year, we'd be in a position to compete. That's the problem with us Hobos - no ambition.

Get it sorted Petrie :grr:

Alfred E Newman
13-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Seriously, I can see them winning the league next season and with the addition of another couple of top class players like Kyle, they have an excellent chance of winning the Champions league the following season. :agree:

HibbyAndy
13-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Seriously, I can see them winning the league next season and with the addition of another couple of top class players like Kyle, they have an excellent chance of winning the Champions league the following season. :agree:

Agreed.

Also wait till the 51 Million pound main stand gets built, Am bricking it like :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
14-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I think they should be good be for their usual 20 points above us, unless World War 3 breaks out and they're called on to do their Ghostbusters act, in which case the distraction could cut the margin to 10-15.

Is it so wrong for me to hope for global conflict just to shave a few points of the big team in the big asbo stadium's tally? Am I taking football rivalry to new extremes?

hibee92
14-06-2010, 01:13 AM
I think they should be good be for their usual 20 points above us, unless World War 3 breaks out and they're called on to do their Ghostbusters act, in which case the distraction could cut the margin to 10-15.

Is it so wrong for me to hope for global conflict just to shave a few points of the big team in the big asbo stadium's tally? Am I taking football rivalry to new extremes?

You're forgetting they have the best youth system in Scotland, so if all the first team players go out and win the war (by 20 points by the way :greengrin) then their youth players will just come and dominate the league just as easily.

We should consider ourselves lucky we have the honour of being in the same country/league/city as a name as illustrious as Heart of Midlothian of Football of Club of. They will continue to develop players to make the national team a worldwide force as well as bringing up the reputation of the SPL with the back-to-back Champions League titles.

As for my prediction, on the back of this Summer's World Cup win in South Africa, the spirit at Heriot Watt's multi-million complex will be so high in morale and talent, they should have already won the league by now and it's only a matter of days before they do.

Long shall we live in their shadows :boo hoo:

Hibercelona
14-06-2010, 01:29 AM
I think they will finish quite a healthy margin above us on points if i'm being totally honest.

Once you add up all those points from speeding tickets & the amount of discount points they'll be charged on their loans, It could get quite embarrassing for us jealous hobos. :boo hoo:

southern hibby
14-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Gents,
I really do believe they will get more points than us next season.
If you add up yellow and red cards they'll be well above us. Well they have always been dirty. :wink:

Frazerbob
14-06-2010, 07:52 AM

Not again! I'm still trying get over their last Champions League win. It's murder being the wee team!

Oscar Lomax
14-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Em who really care's what that lot think ???? I, for one couldn't give a monkey's what they spout.....Let's concentrate on all thing's Hibee.

Frazerbob
14-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Em who really care's what that lot think ???? I, for one couldn't give a monkey's what they spout.....Let's concentrate on all thing's Hibee.

That's no fun. I'd much rather rip them at every opportunity. :greengrin

Owain_1987
14-06-2010, 09:56 AM

Wait.....

We have two :greengrin:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
14-06-2010, 10:58 AM

Yeah, like what position we'll be in the league vis a vis our greatest rivals. :wink:

Wait.....

We have two :greengrin:greengrin

Keep schtum, it's a matter of time till they come waving their cheque book under Petries greedy nose. You know what us Pikeys are like, we'd sell our own mother.

allezsauzee
14-06-2010, 11:35 AM

TBH, i was assuming that Jamiej29 was meaning that that team was capable of finishing top of the bottom 6....surely he was ???? :confused:

blackpoolhibs
14-06-2010, 11:39 AM
I think they might struggle this season, especially with them fighting on 3 fronts. The league their bread and butter, Europe, where they are due a win. And lastly in Afghanistan, where that surely will take too much out of them, and that's why i confidently predict we will finish above them.

Dashing Bob S
14-06-2010, 11:52 AM
I think I'm dreaming when I say I'm hoping for a third world war to erupt and cut their points lead over us.

After their dominance in the first two global conflict fixtures, surely nobody would relish having a pop again.

I know technology has changed but the Asbo Stand has withstood the blitz and the fury of Hitler's Lfftewaffe, so a few high tech smart bombs and asbestos-seeking missiles should be a piece of Gregg's cake.

Phil D. Rolls
14-06-2010, 06:34 PM
The Alternative Voice - by Dave Hearts
http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/che-guevara1232976553.jpg

Shame on you all for disrespecting those brave men of Heart of Midlothian. Is it too much to ask for us to show them respect, instead of trivialising their deeds for mere, petty, inter club rivallry. Er, the yams would never stoop to that and neither should we.

They have never claimed a special mention for their men's efforts - and, er, have been very solemn and dignified in the way that they remember all the dead of all wars. Er, particularly through the sale of tasteful Hearts scarves with poppies on them, and the way even the young remember people from a conflict they had never heard of up till five years ago, is touching in the extreme.

Let us not go back to the days when the only people at the Haymarket Yammorial were a tram driver waiting to start his shift, and a young George Foulkes collecting empty McEwans Export bottles, in the hope that some of them still had beer in them instead of rancid p*sh. (Are you sure this is right - ed)

Er, we must maintain our dignity in the face of such onslaughts from the forces of the reaction, er, who are not true Hearts fans at all. It is time that more respect was given in light of the boorish howls of criticism from the Hobo lickspittle running dogs of the Welshist-Farmerist-Lochendite claque, who for too long have spoke not for the true Hibernian supporter but for, er (continued p 94)

Dashing Bob S
15-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Having already won two World Wars and countless big cups and finished a massive points tally ahead of us before the season has even started, I get the sneaking suspicion that Hearts next major opposition might be extra-terrestrial.

The club have alway shown ambition and I'm sure a major east European financier and industrialist like Mr Romanov could get the Soviet space program reactivated. Costs in the jambo space race would be irrelevant as they would only owe any debts incurred to themselves. As an afterthought, they might also want to replace the Asbo stand in case it's fire certificate runs out, oh, and change that lightbulb.