PDA

View Full Version : Yams Had to rub my eyes after reading this beauty

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-06-2010, 06:55 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/74238-do-you-think-this-team-is-good-enough-to-challenge-for-the-title/

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

bighairyfaeleith
11-06-2010, 07:00 AM
apparently them and utd are going to battle it out for second spot:tee hee:

LancsHibs
11-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Does that guy really believe that?????? or is it somebody on the wind up or on drugs:jamboclow

bighairyfaeleith
11-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Can't believe so many of them think that because of the average place in the league over the last 12 years has been fourth that they will automatically finish fourth or higher this season :bye:

Stats mean **** all if your squad is depleted, your chairman is madder than a mad thing on a very mad day and your manager is a fat spineless jambo cant.

I ****ing luv these chumps, comedy gold every one of them:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
11-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Yet more comedy gold, this time from Kevin Kyle;

"The problem that Kilmarnock have is that the chairman is a one-man band and there is no committee and his decision is final. Who is there to argue? I just hope that they get some stability."

Frying pan into the fire.......much? He's picked up a few injuries throughout his career but I'm sure before he retires he can add another ailment to his medical history. VladFlu.

Removed
11-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Yet more comedy gold, this time from Kevin Kyle;

"The problem that Kilmarnock have is that the chairman is a one-man band and there is no committee and his decision is final. Who is there to argue? I just hope that they get some stability."

Frying pan into the fire.......much? He's picked up a few injuries throughout his career but I'm sure before he retires he can add another ailment to his medical history. VladFlu.

:faf: What a complete :trumpet: he sounds saying that.

Spike Mandela
11-06-2010, 08:17 AM
Absolutely love how these threads on Kickback never ever consider their perilous financial state:confused:

They reckon they should be consistently finishing 3rd but fail to acknowledge they have declared to break even in 2 years. That means savings of at least 8 million a year. They will have to feel the pain sometime.

If they actually acheive this(they won't) this would be a feat greater than winning the league.

Pedantic_Hibee
11-06-2010, 09:15 AM
In some ways, you've got to admire their faith.

But when you actually scratch beneath the surface of their situation, you realise it's not faith at all, it's just sheer stupidity, negligence of their perils and downright delusion.

Bless the little lambs.

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm convinced that site is just full of Hobos on the wind up. Nobody in their right mind could possibly believe that Hearts are anywhere near challenging for the league.

Peevemor
11-06-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm convinced that site is just full of Hobos on the wind up. Nobody in their right mind could possibly believe that Hearts are anywhere near challenging for the league.

You seem au fait with the jargon... :cool2:

Hainan Hibs
11-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Off the top of my head a Hibs Select of;

Caig

Van Zanten
Murdock
Rudge
Stevenson

Dalglish
Chisholm
Wiss
Power

Konte
The tank

would be capable of stopping that :trumpet: 's 2010/11 champions XI from reaching it's holy land of Champion's League football.

Trumpet. :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 09:46 AM
You seem au fait with the jargon... :cool2:

:whistle:

It's a fair cop, I am Boabster.

mjhibby
11-06-2010, 09:50 AM
I think we need a new word to desribe their delusional level.So a team loses four players including their best midfielder and best defender and replace them with a player from the relegation battle at the bottom of div 1,a defender who played in a relegation battle all season and whose team got relegated and a striker who team escaped on the last day of the season and whose lack of goals nearly cost them their spl place.
The defender is signed from a team their new manager used to manage and the striker played for the last team that manager managed and supposedly he is trying to get a midfielder from the team that just avoided relegation(that he took to the said brink of relegation before jumping before he was pushed).That desribes the situation at hertz and had it been us we would have been screaming at yogi.The forget how bad jeffries was doing at killie,they forget that they took 1 point in their last 3 home games and also when yogi goes back to his club to sign players we arent happy bunnies and the jambos ridicule us.To think they will even just improve on last season with the addition of stevenson,barr and kyle beggars belief.For gordon waddell in the sunday mail to desribe the hunger of barr and stevenson and the drive of kyle will make hertz much better shows this delusional disease is catchable.Thank god we are more level headed and treat the situation as it is.Thank god i dont support those muppets.Still will make their gnashing of teeth and wiling more enjoyable when they struggle again to get into the top six.Rant over.

Stevie Reid
11-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I absolutely LOVE how every single one of them just assumes that they will finish above us next season.

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 10:05 AM
I absolutely LOVE how every single one of them just assumes that they will finish above us next season.

It's amazing isn't it? They just can't bring themselves to admit we exist.

Trying to be objective here, if the Yams are serious about getting their finances in order, they are going to have to accept that they will have a few mediocre seasons. Like we did under the likes of Williamson, or Miller after the club was bankrupt.

At some point, Hearts are going to have to bite the bullet and accept the pain that spending beyond your means brings you. It seems to me that the majority of people in Kickbackestan are too stupid, or too brainwashed to face up to reality.

Stevie Reid
11-06-2010, 10:26 AM
It's amazing isn't it? They just can't bring themselves to admit we exist.

Trying to be objective here, if the Yams are serious about getting their finances in order, they are going to have to accept that they will have a few mediocre seasons. Like we did under the likes of Williamson, or Miller after the club was bankrupt.

At some point, Hearts are going to have to bite the bullet and accept the pain that spending beyond your means brings you. It seems to me that the majority of people in Kickbackestan are too stupid, or too brainwashed to face up to reality.

Truly unbelievable.

Whislt I can understand a certain amount of optimism to a point due to Romanov still paying daft wages despite the debt, and the fact that our hideous derby record points to us them taking more points from the derby games than we will, to completely dismiss us is stupid/arrogant/deludued/fill in the blanks.

Since Romanov appeared on the scene we have finished above them 3 times, despite them spending how much more on wages than us - £25M? Of course it is perfectly possible that they could finish above next season depending on who we both bring in, but I am very hopeful that the players that we bring in will be of a higher calibre than theirs.

Phil D. Rolls
11-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Since Romanov appeared on the scene we have finished above them 3 times, despite them spending how much more on wages than us - £25M? Of course it is perfectly possible that they could finish above next season depending on who we both bring in, but I am very hopeful that the players that we bring in will be of a higher calibre than theirs.

Despite all their high spending, they haven't done any better than we have. That would suggest that there is not much between the two clubs - yet they insist on continuing to big themselves up.

In a sense I am glad of their loud mouthed arrogance. It allows us to continue quietly going about our business.

Once again, they have had all the advantages and failed to capitalise on them. They really are silly people.

Sprouleflyer
11-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Truly unbelievable.

Whislt I can understand a certain amount of optimism to a point due to Romanov still paying daft wages despite the debt, and the fact that our hideous derby record points to us them taking more points from the derby games than we will, to completely dismiss us is stupid/arrogant/deludued/fill in the blanks.

Can't read kickback at work, however going the posts, they are convinced 3rd or 2nd spot is theirs.

They were saying the very same this time last season with the vast majority of them thinking they will finish more than 15 points ahead of Hibs.

Just let them have their little chubbies, we all know it will end in tears for them come May 2011.

Stevie Reid
11-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Despite all their high spending, they haven't done any better than we have. That would suggest that there is not much between the two clubs - yet they insist on continuing to big themselves up.

In a sense I am glad of their loud mouthed arrogance. It allows us to continue quietly going about our business.

Once again, they have had all the advantages and failed to capitalise on them. They really are silly people.

Can't read kickback at work, however going the posts, they are convinced 3rd or 2nd spot is theirs.

They were saying the very same this time last season with the vast majority of them thinking they will finish more than 15 points ahead of Hibs.

Just let them have their little chubbies, we all know it will end in tears for them come May 2011.

Exactly chaps - we can both just carry on doing what we do and see what happens.

Kaiser1962
11-06-2010, 06:57 PM

It is. It's almost abuse of vulnerable people to be honest. Yam's are probably protected in law.

seanraff07
11-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Ah yes Hearts are bound to be challenging for the title now that they've signed a guy from a relegated club now in Scottish Division 1 and a big huddy from an SPL team who were a goal away from being relegated.

hibees4life89
11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
My eyes are so sore from rubbing them. It just goes to show you how gullable these yams are. They sign 2 playes and all of sudden they have a team worthy of challenging for the title......................... eh i dont think so.

Gotta laugh tho. It makes my day sometimes.

poolman
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM

pointing finger and a wee chubby thumb :bye:

Oscar Lomax
12-06-2010, 05:49 AM
Was up town last night with a few mates who are yams and was listening to them witter on about the chance they have this season on winning the league....I joked and said oh aye you have a chance, thinking they were kidding but they were deadly serious. I could not believe it. Seemingly the the signing of Kyle and Barr have got them all hot and bothered enough to come up with this beauty !!!

bighairyfaeleith
12-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Was up town last night with a few mates who are yams and was listening to them witter on about the chance they have this season on winning the league....I joked and said oh aye you have a chance, thinking they were kidding but they were deadly serious. I could not believe it. Seemingly the the signing of Kyle and Barr have got them all hot and bothered enough to come up with this beauty !!!

Thats what you get for going out with yams, I had to start ignoring yam friends requests for a bevy cos it's just too much to handle. Deluded fuds every one!!

Aldo
12-06-2010, 07:14 AM
TBH.....and I am being deadly serious...if we had the likes of Wallace and Zaliukus in our team..... especailly Zaliukus (superb right upper cut) a guy who can defend...then we would of had a better season IMHO.

They will be up for it next season and have a bit of bite ie boys with a bit of a physical presence all over the park. That for me is important for us next season. Well a balanced side for me is important.

You may think that I am out ma face or still steamboats but you know its true.

We have goalscorers that can score so I now want defenders who can defend.

bighairyfaeleith
12-06-2010, 07:49 AM
TBH.....and I am being deadly serious...if we had the likes of Wallace and Zaliukus in our team..... especailly Zaliukus (superb right upper cut) a guy who can defend...then we would of had a better season IMHO.

They will be up for it next season and have a bit of bite ie boys with a bit of a physical presence all over the park. That for me is important for us next season. Well a balanced side for me is important.

You may think that I am out ma face or still steamboats but you know its true.

We have goalscorers that can score so I now want defenders who can defend.

They will definitely have more about them than last season, but they aint gonna challenge for the league:greengrin

Beefster
12-06-2010, 08:43 AM
We should be encouraging their unrealistic expectations. It makes the reality much tougher to deal with when it comes.

Hibs90
12-06-2010, 08:51 AM
What a a bunch of deluded ******s.

Matty_Jack04
12-06-2010, 09:11 AM
What a a bunch of deluded ******s.

got to love these guys!! its like watching england in major tournaments listen to the drivel for a few months then laugh like youve never laughed before when the blame game starts and its gone belly up :faf:

the question is will the hearts midfeild ever touch the ball now kyles up front??

HOOOOOOOOOOF

Owain_1987
12-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Not being funny that Hearts team is pish!! Barr played for a team who went down last year Kyle team nearly went down and Griffiths is playing for a team in the 1st division. Some very silly yams about that team would not get top 6 again :greengrin

McKenzie
12-06-2010, 10:08 AM
I think after signing that quality striker kyle, they shall definitely be up there:confused:

AK86
13-06-2010, 10:56 AM
The mad one must surely put something in the bovril down gorgie farm.
Absoloute rockets the lot of them

Lofarl
13-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Im tagging this thread to bring it up a few months from now :wink:

we are hibs
13-06-2010, 11:09 AM
The mad one must surely put something in the bovril down gorgie farm.
Absoloute rockets the lot of them

:agree::top marks