PDA

View Full Version : Yams Fatty foulkes, your hypocracy knows no bounds

poolman
10-06-2010, 07:42 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/74119-blog-entry-8-762010-the-agm-and-all-that/

Slaverin :asshole:

lyonhibs
10-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Loved this bit:

What he says:

"His colleague, Vitalijus Vasiliauskas, was also frank about the dilemma facing the Board in deciding on the appropriate development of the main ground and finding the funds for it"

What he should have said:

"the whole thing has been an elaborate lie from the start, and our comic approach to paying *****e players extortionate wages has left us totally rooked"

Enjoy the Asbestos, you fat ****.

Also:

"Incidentally, it is now also great that all that needs to be done in renewing for the same seats is to reactivate the plastic card for the new season"

That is brilliant, absolutely spiffy, a real step in the right direction, part of the long term business plan etc etc etc.

Now, let's see if Romanov gets all 12 pay packets through on time and maybe makes an iota of progress on the new stand.

:faf::faf::ostrich:

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-06-2010, 08:07 AM
He's just a penny a dozen two faced deluded yam, one minute they hate mad vlad the next minute they love him, oh dear, how sad, never mind.

:bye:

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 08:45 AM
He's just a penny a dozen two faced deluded yam, one minute they hate mad vlad the next minute they love him, oh dear, how sad, never mind.

:bye:

Is there any other kind?

What is the average age of a KB poster? I don't think it can be very high when they are cracking jokes about Hibs living in "Pestalrig". Oh well, if we live in Pestalrig, they live in Porgy (SNORK) - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it you big prumps!!!!

The other thing I've noticed is that they aren't laughing at us anymore. Snarling yes, but they are starting to find it very hard to patronise "the wee team". There's a fair bit of venom swirling about in that neck of the woods.

Still, we can only enjoy it for a while. Surely this is the year when they build the Jambodome, sign top players, split the OF (or better) and begin their assault on Helmand Province.

Funkydunc
10-06-2010, 09:24 AM
"and begin their assault on Helmand Province."
:top marks

Jack
10-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Now I wonder why they felt the need to “Copyright hmfckickback.co.uk and the author, 2010”?

I wonder if that is directed at us? :faf:

So lets forget the cutting a pasting, instead we will have to put what is said in our own words.

In a parallel universe about 6 years ago the Hearts support had a bit of fight about it, we cared passionately about our club and we were prepared to maybe be a bit too forceful on some occasions.

We are one of the most in debt clubs, with absolutely no chance of trading out of it, in the world.

I know I brought him to the club, but hey, no one can be right all the time, I have however made a whole career of being wrong all the time.

We are now a subservient and quite docile support and ready to laugh off as jokes the continual promises that have never been fulfilled.

This is really fortunate for our absent owner, who continues to rape every last trace of honor from our once great institution, while bleeding us fans dry on the hopes of more false dawns.

As we look forward to the season ahead, without the players who may have made a difference, Stewart, Concalves, for example, who have now been replaced with much inferior replacements, Kyle and Barr, we can sit in our rotting stand dreading another season languishing in the bottom half on the league – who knows we might just be lucky enough to scrape into the top 6 again.

Anyway, I don’t have the balls to challenge all the lies we have been fed over the years so I have timidly bent over once more to subsidize our great leaders lifestyle. Indeed we should do more this season as there have been no transfer fees or registration fees to supplement his business empire as he sneers at us from afar.

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 09:51 AM
"and begin their assault on Helmand Province."

Welcome to the board, as you'll find we spend quite a lot of time laughing at Hearts distorted view of their importance in the world.

Now I wonder why they felt the need to “......

....Anyway, I don’t have the balls to challenge all the lies we have been fed over the years so I have timidly bent over once more to subsidize our great leaders lifestyle. Indeed we should do more this season as there have been no transfer fees or registration fees to supplement his business empire as he sneers at us from afar.

johnrebus
10-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Just loved this line from new Jambo Kevin Kyle.

'I left Kilmarnock because I had lost all respect for the chairman Michael Johnston'.

Kevin, do you pay any attention to anything that goes on in Scottish Football?

Does the name 'Romanov', mean anything to you?

Does your brain hurt?

Priceless stuff.

hibs0666
10-06-2010, 12:47 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/74119-blog-entry-8-762010-the-agm-and-all-that/

Slaverin :asshole:

All this after the yams announced the second-worst set of accounts in their history. The odious flucker clearly wants to get has ample purple snout back in the Russian trough.

Bostonhibby
10-06-2010, 12:53 PM
I just post these whenever I see his name now, words seem inappropriate

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 01:30 PM
I just post these whenever I see his name now, words seem inappropriate

A classic! :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
10-06-2010, 01:34 PM
So the only positive statement fatty could make is that one of the few men at Jamboland with any credibility left had jumped ship to a job with less pay ( hmmm ) and that the shareholders hadnt tried to lynch the chairman.

Its amazing how easily pleased he is.

By the way, that AGM was a while ago now and I have to say that I have seen nothing in the press about the new lightbulb being put in.

Typical Yams, another broken promise.

:greengrin

Phil MaGlass
10-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Like lemmings they will all follow head first into buying new ST,s, these knuts huv lost all self respect.

Chibs
10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't quite understand what the fat **** is saying in his last paragraph of his bull**** blog.
Please some enlighten me.

bighairyfaeleith
10-06-2010, 06:02 PM
I suspect he was pished

P

I don't quite understand what the fat **** is saying in his last paragraph of his bull**** blog.
Please some enlighten me.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2010, 07:27 PM
I suspect he was pished

P

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I suspect the Pope is quite fond of rosary beads and incense.