09-06-2010, 09:16 PM
The Beyonce lookalike :top marks

HibbyAndy
09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Some ***** radges in the hoose this year:agree:

AllyF
10-06-2010, 08:38 AM

10/10 for her resemblance of Beyonce or 10/10 for her looks?

I give her 1/10 for the former and 7/10 for the latter.

Hibs90
10-06-2010, 09:12 AM
10/10 for her resemblance of Beyonce or 10/10 for her looks?

I give her 1/10 for the former and 7/10 for the latter.

Looks, I think im in love. :greengrin

Ritchie
10-06-2010, 09:34 AM
can tell i wont like that posh guy, that stupid squatter bird who had the hat on & the laughing monk!

RoslinInstHibby
10-06-2010, 10:37 AM

:agree: whats her full name?

AllyF
10-06-2010, 11:22 AM
:agree: whats her full name?

Rachael Knowles.

lyonhibs
10-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Folk are STILL watching this tripe??

Christ, the country is going to the dogs. :grr: :grr: :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
10-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Rachael would get it daft:agree:

That squatter Shabby who doesn't want a proper job needs a slap. Absolute walloper of a person.

Gatecrasher
10-06-2010, 02:55 PM
the housemates are boring this year :yawn:

Hibbie_Cameron
10-06-2010, 03:26 PM
I stopped watching big brother about 5 years ago. However i seen a bit of it last night and it looks like half of them are nutters. Davina McCall is also a terrible terrible presenter in general

seanraff07
10-06-2010, 04:47 PM
The Beyonce lookalike 10/10, Katie Price lookalike isn't nice though.

Sylar
10-06-2010, 04:51 PM

That squatter Shabby who doesn't want a proper job needs a slap. Absolute walloper of a person.

She looks like Martin Lawrence to me, certainly with her stupid grin :bitchy:

Hainan Hibs
10-06-2010, 06:27 PM
She looks like Martin Lawrence to me, certainly with her stupid grin :bitchy:

In fairness the fact that I would definitely be in there probably says more about me than her:greengrin

.Sean.
10-06-2010, 09:37 PM

She'd still get it. So would the Jordan lookalike, the blonde lass and the bird with the short hair. I'm no fussy!

lyonhibs
10-06-2010, 09:43 PM
The Beyonce lookalike 10/10, Katie Price lookalike isn't nice though.

****in' Hell, 10/10???

Reach for the stars, dare to dream Young Jedi!!!!!

That said, I still would.

seanraff07
11-06-2010, 08:42 PM
****in' Hell, 10/10???

Reach for the stars, dare to dream Young Jedi!!!!!

That said, I still would.

9/10, that better?:greengrin

Hibernian Verse
17-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Pretty decent this year...John James speaks my own mind.

.Sean.
17-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Folk still watching this pish!?

Hibernian Verse
17-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Folk still watching this pish!?

It's on series link. Very helpful when chatting to the birds :greengrin

Wait...you said SHABBY would get it? Come on mate haha

Calvin
17-06-2010, 11:13 PM
It's on series link. Very helpful when chatting to the birds :greengrin

Wait...you said SHABBY would get it? Come on mate haha

Only bit I've watched this year was when I put it on because you text me to say that Shabby had a similar hat to me :rolleyes:

Hibernian Verse
17-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Only bit I've watched this year was when I put it on because you text me to say that Shabby had a similar hat to me :rolleyes:

And did you think she'd get it?

Similar? Identical.

Hainan Hibs
17-06-2010, 11:31 PM
That Govan guy is getting right on my tits.

Hoping Shabby goes in this eviction, completely overreacted for the cameras during that conversation with Ben.

Calvin
17-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Nah she wouldn't get it. Seemed on oversensitive moody cow. I can only hope for mistaken identity for Sean's part!

Nah, just similar. Mine is better quality and less dark.

Jay
18-06-2010, 07:23 AM
I think Rachel will go. John James will have the female vote and girls wont like her because he doesn't and the fact we all have encountered girls like her who think they are something special and 'do the face' - she'll touch a raw nerve with the young girls who I think will be the prominent voters.

.Sean.
19-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Never mind her hat Calvin, I only hope for her sake she doesn't have similar shoes to you...

:wink:

Hibernian Verse
19-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Never mind her hat Calvin, I only hope for her sake she doesn't have similar shoes to you...

Glad, as I'm sure you will be, that Rachael went and not Shabby. The dyke's growing on me but if she thinks she's going to turn the Irish bird she's away with it!

Although Rachael was much better viewing than Sunshine...

Riordans Boots
19-06-2010, 01:18 PM
I think Rachel will go. John James will have the female vote and girls wont like her because he doesn't and the fact we all have encountered girls like her who think they are something special and 'do the face' - she'll touch a raw nerve with the young girls who I think will be the prominent voters.

I actually thought JJ was okay .. until the hissy fit with Rachael :bitchy: Have went right off him now :agree:

seanraff07
19-06-2010, 03:09 PM
He goes on about Rachael's facial expressions but personally i think JJ is an arrogant prick.:agree:

matty_f
19-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I like JJ, to be honest. Bear in mind he saw Rachel's 'promo' video as she went into the house (fairly sure she went in first), so he will have heard her being full of herself even before meeting her properly.

Calvin
19-06-2010, 10:21 PM

I think it's the case that some people envy a gentleman like myself with such a fantastic contemporary sense of style :greengrin

Hibernian Verse
19-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I like JJ, to be honest. Bear in mind he saw Rachel's 'promo' video as she went into the house (fairly sure she went in first), so he will have heard her being full of herself even before meeting her properly.

Yeah I reckon so. And she was just a complete bellend. I'd like to think that I'd have done the same in his shoes - after ****ging her.

RoslinInstHibby
20-06-2010, 08:42 PM
9/10, that better?:greengrin

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/big_brother/852016/Bye-Bye-Bey-Beyonce-lookalike-Rachael-White-gets-the-boot-from-Big-Brother.html

Hibernian Verse
20-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Thought Steve deserves a mention. The guy is a complete and utter INSPIRATION. To think that there are hundreds of thousands of people sitting on the dole saying 'i can't find a job, I'm trying' blah blah whatever mate, when this guys risked his life and as a result lost his legs and and eye - yet he still keeps giving. He runs a basketball team that barely breaks even - if that.

I'm glad he's on BB this year, he really puts things in perspective. People moaned at the start that he'd win it from the sympathy vote. I think he'll win it on the human being he is.
:top marks

Hainan Hibs
21-06-2010, 12:04 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/big_brother/852016/Bye-Bye-Bey-Beyonce-lookalike-Rachael-White-gets-the-boot-from-Big-Brother.html

That article just screams CLASS:greengrin

I'm quite glad John James got stuck into her, she seems like the type of lassie that thinks/expects every man to be falling at her feet because of her looks. I got quite a twisted satisfaction from seeing him go radio rental at her because I can't stand lassies like that either.

matty_f
22-06-2010, 10:07 PM
How much of a rocket is Shabby? Hope she gets booted out next, self-centred wee lassie.

Future17
28-06-2010, 01:45 PM
How much of a rocket is Shabby? Hope she gets booted out next, self-centred wee lassie.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that that Tree of Temptation wouldn't get away with calling her Scabby Kadjagoogoo if she wasn't white? :confused:

xxclairexx
28-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Pretty decent this year...John James speaks my own mind.

Now John James is a 10/10 :agree:

Jay
28-06-2010, 05:40 PM

but she is entertaining. I hope the voters keep the people in who make it worth watching. I hate when we are lft with a bunch of 'nice' people its sooooooooooooo boring. Shabby gives us something to watch.

matty_f
28-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that that Tree of Temptation wouldn't get away with calling her Scabby Kadjagoogoo if she wasn't white? :confused:

I think it is just you.:agree:

matty_f
28-06-2010, 07:25 PM
but she is entertaining. I hope the voters keep the people in who make it worth watching. I hate when we are lft with a bunch of 'nice' people its sooooooooooooo boring. Shabby gives us something to watch.

I know what you're saying but I have a huge moral streak in me that loves to see folk with shan attitudes to life, who think they're above it all, find out in a major way that the majority of people find their behaviour abhorrent. I hate seeing them do well, because I always think they see it as a justification for their behaviour.

I was delighted when Govan went, he was a snidey wee so and so.:greengrin

EH6 Hibby
28-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I know what you're saying but I have a huge moral streak in me that loves to see folk with shan attitudes to life, who think they're above it all, find out in a major way that the majority of people find their behaviour abhorrent. I hate seeing them do well, because I always think they see it as a justification for their behaviour.

I was delighted when Govan went, he was a snidey wee so and so.:greengrin

:agree:

I was seriously considering boycotting BB last week till Scabby was booted out cause she does my head in, but she's calmed down a bit now, I'm hoping she goes this week though.

So far I'm liking Josie, John James, and Ben.

Future17
29-06-2010, 12:52 PM
I think it is just you.:agree:

Must be. :greengrin

Jay
29-06-2010, 12:57 PM
:agree:

I was seriously considering boycotting BB last week till Scabby was booted out cause she does my head in, but she's calmed down a bit now, I'm hoping she goes this week though.

So far I'm liking Josie, John James, and Ben.

Ben!! OMG!! He really really does my nut in. He is a lazy sod with his little whipping boy in Marco sweeping up after him and he knows exactly what he is doing. He stirs and stirs and sits back and watches the fun. He thinks he is way better than the rest of them.

I would sit in Shabbys company long before I would sit in Bens, he is snide and underhand. With Shabby what you see is what you get.

I like Josie too and John James is okay when its all going his way. Sunshine is like a 4 year old - how she could ever be a doctor is beyond me. I dread the day she ever walks up to me with something sharp in her hand! :greengrin

matty_f
01-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Ben!! OMG!! He really really does my nut in. He is a lazy sod with his little whipping boy in Marco sweeping up after him and he knows exactly what he is doing. He stirs and stirs and sits back and watches the fun. He thinks he is way better than the rest of them.

I would sit in Shabbys company long before I would sit in Bens, he is snide and underhand. With Shabby what you see is what you get.

I like Josie too and John James is okay when its all going his way. Sunshine is like a 4 year old - how she could ever be a doctor is beyond me. I dread the day she ever walks up to me with something sharp in her hand! :greengrin

Josie had the best line of any Big Brother, ever, last night...

"Whenever I'm feeling down, I just think of that woman who had her face ripped off by a chimpanzee, and I think how lucky I am, because I could have had my face ripped off by a chimpanzee."

:faf:

Jay
02-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Josie had the best line of any Big Brother, ever, last night...

"Whenever I'm feeling down, I just think of that woman who had her face ripped off by a chimpanzee, and I think how lucky I am, because I could have had my face ripped off by a chimpanzee."

:faf:

I saw that! Hilarious! She also sucks her thumb - whats that all about? I am going off her a bit now.

I thought Susnshine was out of order last night and think she may be on her way out tonight now.

matty_f
02-07-2010, 10:30 AM
I saw that! Hilarious! She also sucks her thumb - whats that all about? I am going off her a bit now.

I thought Susnshine was out of order last night and think she may be on her way out tonight now.

I think she'll stay in. Shabby or the Irish girl with the unspellable name will go, IMHO.

lyonhibs
02-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Lazlo's stock has fallen somewhat if he's appearing in that Chimps Tea Party that is BB??? :greengrin

I should add that I've not seen a second of this year - or any previous year's (well, near as damnit) Big Brother

blackpoolhibs
06-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Scabby has walked out. :thumbsup: What a trumpet she was. Now get that irish tart out next, hopefully to a tirade of booing, just what she and that squatter bint deserve. :grr: And yes i know its only a telly programme. :greengrin

seanraff07
06-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Sorry to spoil the excitement but James and Caiomhe(the Irish burd) are up for eviction. Hope the Irish one goes she's boring and even more so now that Shabby is out.

seanraff07
06-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Sorry to spoil the excitement but James and Caiomhe(the Irish burd) are up for eviction. Hope the Irish one goes she's boring and even more so now that Shabby is out.

Oh i take that back, just heard that Caiomhe has replaced herself with Nathan.

Surely John James will go now then.

matty_f
07-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Oh i take that back, just heard that Caiomhe has replaced herself with Nathan.

Surely John James will go now then.

So much for her hoping to be evicted, the lying cow. I cannae stand her, she doesn't give a toss about anyone bar herself, and all that crap about her wanting to leave - never believed it for a second. It was an absolute nap that she'd brass neck it and stay in after scabby went.

seanraff07
08-07-2010, 05:36 PM
So much for her hoping to be evicted, the lying cow. I cannae stand her, she doesn't give a toss about anyone bar herself, and all that crap about her wanting to leave - never believed it for a second. It was an absolute nap that she'd brass neck it and stay in after scabby went.

I really can't stand her. The other day she had a cheek to call Nathan a bully when she was the one trying to make Ife feel crap. I honestly think i prefer Shabby to her and i really have to dislike someone for that to happen. She's bound to be up for eviction next week so i really hope she doesn't keep herself in next time round.

And like you say, if she wanted to be evicted, why didn't she just lose the task deliberately that is set out to try and save yourself from eviction?

Future17
09-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Good episode for Dave last night. Starting to like him more and more. :agree:

matty_f
09-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Good episode for Dave last night. Starting to like him more and more. :agree:

:agree: I thought he did well against Caimohe, who was clearly trying to get a homophobic statement out of him. I'm starting to really dislike Ben, he's a two-faced dick.

Jay
09-07-2010, 04:58 PM
I am gutted that either John James or Nathan will be going as I think they are both great characters in the house. We are going to be left with Mario, Steve and Ben at this rate - what an exciting final! All decent blokes but hardly avid viewing.

Hainan Hibs
09-07-2010, 05:28 PM
I think BB will put in a few more Shabby esque characters to keep up the arguments and fall outs.